PDA

View Full Version : now i cant play on my PC! AWESOME! -.-

Kershy
07-19-2014, 07:01 PM
when i started the app on google chrome (in the morning) it was all ok and started like always with no problem, but when a i went to play again in the afternoon this appeared

"Oops! Your graphics have failed to initialize! You probably need to update your video card driver!"

and i clicked the help button and did everything that says there.

i uptaded all my drivers. ALL!.

but when i go to start the app again it shows the same message D:

this rly sucks bc i dont know what happened!

and i can either play AL, SL or PL :/

i dont know if u could help me with this. But if this has happened to anyone of you and it got fixed pls tell me what u did.

Kershy
07-19-2014, 07:02 PM
PS: the same message appears on AL, SL and PL

Arpluvial
07-19-2014, 07:18 PM
Follow the instructions on this article to update your drivers: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/963871-%22failed-to-initialize-graphics%22

If you continue having the issue after following these steps, you can reach out to our support team on that page by clicking on Contact Us.

Kershy
07-19-2014, 07:21 PM
Follow the instructions on this article to update your drivers: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/963871-%22failed-to-initialize-graphics%22

If you continue having the issue after following these steps, you can reach out to our support team on that page by clicking on Contact Us.

thx Arp, but i did all that says there and still the same problem. :(

Madnex
07-19-2014, 08:03 PM
Might want to try these out too:

Have only AL tab open, refresh few times.
Uninstall and reinstal Chrome.
Downgrade to Chrome version 31-33.

kinzmet
07-19-2014, 08:14 PM
Same thing happened to me a month ago. It was ok in the morning, but when I looged at noon the same message appeared.
Heres what you can do.
Clear your internet's temporary files / caches which slows up your browsing. This gives your chrome the illusion that your graphic drivers failed to initialize (unless it did failed).
This is all I did ( I didn't re-installed/update anything!) and everything was back to normal.

Kershy
07-20-2014, 09:53 AM
Might want to try these out too:

Have only AL tab open, refresh few times.
Uninstall and reinstal Chrome.
Downgrade to Chrome version 31-33.

ill try this

Kershy
07-20-2014, 09:53 AM
Same thing happened to me a month ago. It was ok in the morning, but when I looged at noon the same message appeared.
Heres what you can do.
Clear your internet's temporary files / caches which slows up your browsing. This gives your chrome the illusion that your graphic drivers failed to initialize (unless it did failed).
This is all I did ( I didn't re-installed/update anything!) and everything was back to normal.

didnt work :/

Ravager
07-21-2014, 01:44 AM
Try running chrome with

--ignore-gpu-blacklist

Assumptions
07-21-2014, 02:24 AM
Try this;

Courtesy of Falmear. It works for me :-)

utpal
07-21-2014, 11:49 AM
enable overide the rendering or smething I forgot lol. but u wil get it in chrome://flags

Kershy
07-22-2014, 12:40 PM
might want to try these out too:

have only al tab open, refresh few times.
uninstall and reinstal chrome.
downgrade to chrome version 31-33.

this worked!!! Thx mad!!!!! :dddd

finally i can play on my pc!!! :d

Kershy
07-22-2014, 12:41 PM
btw ty all guys for your awesome help!!!!!! tyvm!!!!