PDA

View Full Version : This is how people is?

merchtime
07-19-2014, 07:52 PM
READ THIS PLS! I can't believe how stupid some people in this game is.

Here is the story of today! I wanted to reach 2600 points as i started with 2100 and had 6 energy kits but that didnt happen 2 of the games i joined people left as soon as they saw Helena, so i barely made like 300 points.

I decided to try my luck and spent all my cash 35k for 4 energy kits from cs i was like im gonna reach 2800 points Yay!

So first boss Herond as always super ez! Second boss Europhex(whatever his name is) another easy boss i was so happy,Third boss the one who everone hates HELENA!! Well 3 rogues one mage we got her to 50% in less than 5 mimutes but i saw something weird guess what it was? A damn rogue trolling us HE WASNT USING ARMOR,HELM,RING,PENDANT ONLY BOW I WAS LIKE WTF! He kept getting killed tons of times and to make me more mad a rogue got killed and was just on the ground leeching and trolling us using laugh emote i was like im gonna break my phone but i calmed down :D after a few minutes the rogue on the ground left game then the one without gear left too it was just me (mage) and another rogue but it was so ultra mega slow i didnt wanted to give up but after 35 deaths snd 150 pots i had to leave :mad::mad::mad:

Last boss Ursoth this guy made me so happy 180 points Yay! But there was a problem one rogue was 28 me 25 and 2 more rogues 23, the lvl 23 rogues were doing no damage to him and were just getting killed tons of times!! So the lvl 28 rogue left as he saw we were going super slow the another 23 rogue left and when ursoth was at 50% of his hp i was so surprised my rogue friend was sacrificing his kdr RUINING IT 59 DEATHS FOR A BOSS!! I was getting killed lots of times too no elondrian ward=very hard + we were doing absolutely no damage to him, after 300 pots used i had no more of them had no choice and left!

After these runs i'm so *** mad sorry for being mean but i just can't understand how dumb some ppl is in this game!

I'm 700 points away to gold tier, i got 8 energy kits for tommorrow but im sure that will not be enough! If someone has some kits he can donate add me as:Staffpro it doesnt matter one kit is better than nothing so thanks i'm sure many ppl feel like me

Bangbam
07-19-2014, 08:37 PM
do runs with friends or guildies.
simple

Milan Lame Man
07-19-2014, 09:40 PM
Well yes, I have complained about poor level matching and about people trolling, with no response from STS.
So yes, this is what it is like.
And if you made it to 50%... why give up? High level people can farm energy fast but at your level, you should not give up... or you won't make it in time. Simple as that.

kinzmet
07-19-2014, 09:57 PM
...whenever everyone left me with a Helena boss, I was happy. My Twink rogues can solo it no deaths. She was easier to solo than to play with someone with 3 or 4 time highier level than you are. I believe that the level matching should be done like in a PVP room with + or - 2 levels.

Anyway since the event is ending all my toons got to the gold tier already. My suggestion to you merchtime is to run the event with guildmates or friends on the same level as you are.
If you joined a pub room event Helena, then everyone leaves. Make the boss reset health by pulling her near to the entrance. After she resets health, call your guildmates/friends they will be able to enter the room.

tharidom
07-20-2014, 04:13 AM
Contact ur guild or the al minutemen, maybe some of them have low lvl alts:).

SacredKnight
07-20-2014, 04:16 AM
I have a:
LvL 5 mage
Lvl 15 warrior
lvl 16 rogue
lvl 23 mage
lvl 41 warrior ( main )

AL Minutemen, call when needed ;)

VenomsChaos
07-20-2014, 07:44 PM
happening to everyone.. on my 28-33 silver tier warior i am just geting 0-200 point with 6-7 energy... 6-7 energy can take your 3,4 hour for the collect on that lvl warior. and so many pot :) pure waste gold and time..

bigger problem on this event is lvl requipment.. on that lvls not alot ppl doing event on random teams..

+-3 lvl joining map << this is a FAiL system and i am saying it on begining of event... entering map and keep waiting ppls to enter map..

example i am lvl 28 << lvl 31 can join me, than lvl 34 and 37.. YES iTS HAPPEN ALOT TiME... lvl 28-31-34 wery weak near lvl 37.

Alot time i giwe up on ursolt to.. ppls leaveing than you cant invite guild friends because there a -3+3 system.. hard to find same lvl ppls as you are. and hight lvls cant join you because game not leting they to join you...

**** this event not for lvl 24 to 36 ****

if you calculate your wasted time and used pots kits, you will realize you are loseing gold from your bank in this event...

ursolt event only for lvl 5-10-15 maybe 20. and cap chars...

idk why sts ignored Player mesages about helena / Fail lvl system on random teams / Not have a lvl-difficult balance <<<

At the end i enjoyed this event only with my end game chars.. My alts just wasted my time and gold.. For me its a FAiL Event Because Fail Poor Balance...

Not: on my 41 char event was funy

AND the other problem is leechers.. really i hate they. Every event you can see leechers :) They are just entering map and waiting others to kill boss... Posible to see Arcane geared leechers to :/ also posible to see really Populer players leeching..

" i know sametimes phone can call and ppls need afk its can acceptable.. but if same players keep doing it its cant acceptable "

EDiT ( reason is i read my old post)

A other Fail on this event is same tier players should enter same tier

Energizeric
07-20-2014, 08:01 PM
The problem is that level 28-39 are mostly all noobs. There are very few pro pvp twinks in that level range, so most of them are new players who have not yet reached cap, or players who don't play very often. Most of them have crappy gear, so running PUGs with them is not going to be fun and you would probably do better solo.

merchtime
07-20-2014, 08:05 PM
Yeah guys i just gave up 700 points away from gold tier :mad:

Zeus
07-20-2014, 08:21 PM

If you find me in game, I'll give you a few kits.

IGN: Zeus

VenomsChaos
07-20-2014, 08:39 PM
The problem is that level 28-39 are mostly all noobs. There are very few pro pvp twinks in that level range, so most of them are new players who have not yet reached cap, or players who don't play very often. Most of them have crappy gear, so running PUGs with them is not going to be fun and you would probably do better solo.

correct most of this lvls is noob.. but pro players to cant do anything if the team 25-28-26-31 lvls.. pro players to mostly leaveing because low lvls geting harder damage from bosses, and they hit like nothing.. -3+3 lvls super Fail

maybe if everyone join same guild, ppls can find partys at same lvl.. but whats the point of guilds if everyone must join same guild!!!

really its almost imposible to solo this bosses on a avarage geared warior / mage on that lvls...

almost everyone in my guild did event on lvl 5-10 rogues and end game chars.. Smart ppls :)

Tryed solo ursolt with my warior lvl 30 avarage gears with ward, its taked 1+ hour ( yes its keep restart and sametimes you dont have Chance to stay alive )... and cost me so many money ( pots and pet hatchs)

VenomsChaos
07-20-2014, 08:53 PM

700 point not so much.. hope u can do it..

i am so close on my alts 100-200 points left... i am not saying its imposible.. i am just saying its not worth to enjoy event on that lvls... and i realize it too late, after everyone get silver-gold tier ( alot of helena )

if i dont waste time and pots on my warior.. and if i waste that times on farm with main char <<< i could earn 20x or more gold than event...