PDA

View Full Version : L22 mage help!

Breeisme
07-19-2014, 07:56 PM
I need help with a level 22 mage build, gear, and combo! Please leave your ign when u reply and if u can teach me in the game, will be great! :D

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Sheugokin
07-19-2014, 08:03 PM
Apparently going pally with plat pack is op I have heard. Not sure tho.

Breeisme
07-19-2014, 08:04 PM
L20 pally is good, but not 22

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

DivineMoustache
07-19-2014, 08:17 PM
not trying to be mean or difficult, but there was the same question one page back. Simply use the search bar or scroll thru a few pages. Anyway, here's my response to the other thread:

There are THREE kinds of builds for 22-23 mage

1) the kite nuke mage (l22, for l23, just add 1 point in heal,fire,or lightning)
6 damage buff
1 frostbite
5 Firestorm
3 heal
2 drain
1 Mana shield
3 Lightning

For this strategy, fire + ice from 12m for TWO combos, then go in for the drain ice light fire nuke. If you find yourself dying when going in for the nuke, make it drain, ms, ice light fire.
You do this for mages/ bears/ whatever. It works for everything. There is a LOT of crying, however.

another variation of this build is 1 lightning, 2 armor buff. Only use damage buff at first while kiting, then when you choose to go in for the nuke, activate armor buff.

2) The close combat nuke mage (i do not recommend this build at level 22. Stay with high range over high light at 22)
6 Damage buffs
1 armor buff
4 heal
6 Lightning
1 fire
1 frost bite
1 drain
1 MS

this will make it harder to fight bears, but man if you can get that ice against kite mages, they are dead.
against bears, attempt to fire at 8m, then heal off HS and pop that MS up.

the TOTAL NUKE MAGE: not recommended at 22, works best at 25 when you can add more points into heal.
6 damage buff
5 fire
1 frost bite
1 heal
6 lightning
1 drain
1 mana shield

Attempt to kite, and run a hell of a long time. When you go in for the nuke, pop mana shield, and drain ice light fire. If they're not dead, you didn't get crit.
If they pop mana shield, fire + ice, then pop MS yourself.