PDA

View Full Version : Dovavear price rise?

latortugarabid
07-19-2014, 10:29 PM
After the event will Dovabear be able to sell for 1m or over? As you can see Talon is already around 1.5m and Dova is by far alot better. Seeing how due to the event being over and Dova will no longer be obtainable and all the eggs will start to slowly disappear from Auc. Can anyone confirm this for me?

Blackair142
07-19-2014, 10:48 PM
If posts like these continue to be written, I'm afraid they wont rise much in the beginning since everyone will want to hoard them for the near-future..

Schnitzel
07-19-2014, 11:00 PM
We can't predict the future, all we can do is wait

Prahasit Prahi
07-19-2014, 11:25 PM
Yes,maybe,may not....lol
If everyone thinks in that way it may not increase.

Kakashis
07-19-2014, 11:35 PM
No it will not rise, you should sell or hatch

SacredKnight
07-19-2014, 11:45 PM
Dovabear will become outdated so prices will definitely drop...so you should sell/hatch them now..
;)
hehehe

Hectororius
07-19-2014, 11:48 PM
He doesnt even scare mobs
#winniethepooh

matanofx
07-19-2014, 11:49 PM
#stopmakinglamethreads

*askyourfriends

#waitformerchsection

uriraran
07-20-2014, 12:07 AM
Sell them. Price will definitely drop..

mhatiaz
07-20-2014, 12:15 AM
Lol

latortugarabid
07-20-2014, 12:49 AM
#stopmakinglamethreads

*askyourfriends

#waitformerchsection
Really no need to be rude.

Callmemr
07-20-2014, 03:06 AM
why making threads like this? why?

SacredKnight
07-20-2014, 03:12 AM
Waaiitt ...I never knew there was a pet called Dovavear....

Titanfall
07-20-2014, 06:35 AM
It'll drop so you might as well sell now or hatch.

kurd4ever
07-20-2014, 06:42 AM
I can make you sure it will raise up but not after event ends... if you want make profit you have to wait and keep them for a while because you wont be the only one who will keep them... so wait until few hoarders sold theirs and do not panic if the price go abit down that just means a few merchers sold their eggs

So just wait and keep them when the right time comes you sell

Why i help you? Couse i dont merch dova lol so idgf.

Goodfella
07-20-2014, 06:58 AM
It is like the 1684837829rd post about that! Every 2nd thread in the forum is what will rise or go down lol it is already the 3rd or 4th thread about dovabears price

epicrrr
07-20-2014, 08:02 AM
it wont rise for the next 2-4 months, its already hoarded but it will rise.

keikali
07-20-2014, 09:09 AM
Its going to rise. All the Little Bears and Dova Bears will rise...

Rise just like the Apes did in Planet of the Apes.

You think talking Apes were BA? You haven't seen talking Bears yet and I ain't talking about Smokey the forest fire preventer.

They're all going to take over the world.

#RiseOfTheBears2014

Zylx
07-20-2014, 10:44 AM

You think talking Apes were BA? You haven't seen talking Bears yet and I ain't talking about Smokey the forest fire preventer.

#RiseOfTheBears2014

#Manbearpig

Limsi
07-20-2014, 11:35 AM

#RiseOfTheBears2014

Caesar!

Back
07-21-2014, 12:46 AM

#RiseOfTheBears2014

Nab. You from planet Nabsgard?

@OP: They will not rise above 1m for a long time. Why? Look at Gyrm..

Zynzyn
07-21-2014, 01:59 AM
Everybody hoarded dovas. By the time the price rises to 1m, if it does at all, there will already be new pet releases and probably new events. Hatch or sell now . ^_^

Ishtmeet
07-21-2014, 02:07 AM

Don't u think d0va is better than gyrm? Gyrm is copy of colton for mages

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Back
07-21-2014, 03:18 AM
Don't u think d0va is better than gyrm? Gyrm is copy of colton for mages

Stat wise Dova is better but his AA is of no use in Endgame. With Gyrm u get a dependable AA and stats as well. Without considering the 40% crit, Gyrm beats Colton on stats alone and Crit debuff from AA is good as well.

Ishtmeet
07-21-2014, 03:22 AM
Stat wise Dova is better but his AA is of no use in Endgame. With Gyrm u get a dependable AA and stats as well. Without considering the 40% crit, Gyrm beats Colton on stats alone and Crit debuff from AA is good as well.

Talk about warriors. We need stat buff (talking pve) that's it. Dova is 10x better than gyrm for warriors.

Madnex
07-21-2014, 03:25 AM
Not true. A frequent critical rate boost to the party is far better than a bit more damage and HP. Warriors don't need more armor or damage with the current level of elite map difficulty anyway.

Euldor
07-21-2014, 03:30 AM

#RiseOfTheBears2014

LOL!

utpal
07-21-2014, 03:32 AM

well gyrm is overfarmed by LB players and some farmers. and those who hoarded alot are now selling to buy dovas and hoard them

and dova is not LOOTABLE

also getting gold tier is not easy without using plat

and they will rise to 1m within a week.

Back
07-21-2014, 03:34 AM
Talk about warriors. We need stat buff (talking pve) that's it. Dova is 10x better than gyrm for warriors.

Not true. A frequent critical rate boost to the party is far better than a bit more damage and HP. Warriors don't need more armor or damage with the current level of elite map difficulty anyway.

This ^

I use Dova on low lvl maps and to solo some maps. If Dova's "chance to terrify" actually terrified something I'd use him more frequently and on elite maps too, but it doesn't so Gyrm/Ribbit for frequent mass damage and Littlebear for that 10% armor for me and my party.

well gyrm is overfarmed by LB players and some farmers. and those who hoarded alot are now selling to buy dovas and hoard them

and dova is not LOOTABLE

also getting gold tier is not easy without using plat

and they will rise to 1m within a week.

I reached gold tier on 5 twinks no plats used at all. Can post pics too.

You said it yourself Gyrm hoarders are buying Dova and selling Gyrm but now they are hoarding Dova instead. Lol! So it's the same thing.
Almost everyone made gold tier and some are gold tier on mutiple chars, which means each got a Dova. Which is far less than the no. of ppl that made it to gold tier in Goblin Event. Sure they over farmed it in Goblin Event but this time the population is higher to reach gold tier.

Ishtmeet
07-21-2014, 03:39 AM

ONLY farmers know what does armour and hp mean to us. We need it in big pulls. Why not the party members use that pet instead huh? A warrior should have perfect stats for tanking. Or simple.. one hit deaths at elite alagran, troll and those big glacians in elite nordr

Ishtmeet
07-21-2014, 03:41 AM
ONLY farmers know what does armour and hp mean to us. We need it in big pulls. Why not the party members use that pet instead huh? A warrior should have perfect stats for tanking. Or simple.. one hit deaths at elite alagran, troll and those big glacians in elite nordr
PS: don't forget dova's passive reduces crit armour and damage by 15% that's crucial. If u rely on arcane ability of pets, sorry ur not a great player.

Back
07-21-2014, 03:59 AM

2k armor and 6k HP is enough to tank any map which can be achieved by some cheap gears alone. Ancient Druid Of Will and Magmatic Claymore of Will. For rings and Amulet I use Elon Ring of Fitness STR/Dex and Elon Pendent of Will STR/Int. You don't lose mana as well on these gears. I cross 6.2k HP and 2.1k Armor on those gears.

Ishtmeet
07-21-2014, 04:11 AM
2k armor and 6k HP is enough to tank any map which can be achieved by some cheap gears alone. Ancient Druid Of Will and Magmatic Claymore of Will. For rings and Amulet I use Elon Ring of Fitness STR/Dex and Elon Pendent of Will STR/Int. You don't lose mana as well on these gears. I cross 6.2k HP and 2.1k Armor on those gears.

That is a normal armour and health value. Trust me of hard core, fast runs including bug pulls u need lot more hp and shield weapons are better than offensive weapons for tanking in pve. Like bulwark(The one who says bulwark is lame, Go buy it and do some runs in elite) pavise or arlorian walls.
Well we are going off topic to the OP.

Anarchial
07-21-2014, 04:19 AM
That is a normal armour and health value. Trust me of hard core, fast runs including bug pulls u need lot more hp and shield weapons are better than offensive weapons for tanking in pve. Like bulwark(The one who says bulwark is lame, Go buy it and do some runs in elite) pavise or arlorian walls.
Well we are going off topic to the OP.

I don't know who you are or where you are but I am gonna find you and thank you personally :D

Ishtmeet
07-21-2014, 04:25 AM
I don't know who you are or where you are but I am gonna find you and thank you personally :D
:banana: ;) I'm in like air, impossible to see, difficult to feel but every time I pass near u, u will feel my presence lol jk

Energizeric
07-21-2014, 04:40 AM

If you have to use health potions during big pulls, then you can always use more armor. You only have enough armor when during a big pull you lose health so slowly that you can wait for your HOR to cool down and you don't need health potions.

tharidom
07-21-2014, 04:49 AM
If you have to use health potions during big pulls, then you can always use more armor. You only have enough armor when during a big pull you lose health so slowly that you can wait for your HOR to cool down and you don't need health potions.

That's impossible in tindirin or shuyal I think:-/.

utpal
07-21-2014, 05:06 AM

u better buy archon potency or fatality and wild talisman.
ur hp and armour will get boosted to 6.4k and 2.3k respectively. ur dmg will be around 300+ too. further u can use life gems to make 7k+ hp instead of blood.

utpal
07-21-2014, 05:12 AM
:banana: ;) I'm in like air, impossible to see, difficult to feel but every time I pass near u, u will feel my presence lol jk

I still laugh when I remember u saying conqueror wall doesn't proc stun. lol. and there u said u used that weapon most of the time. bhai. sach mei yaar. kavi kabar weapon ka info dekh liya karo. hehe.

Ishtmeet
07-21-2014, 05:14 AM

You're wrong, tanks don't rely on horn in elites. The horn is just for 2sec invulnerability for party and the taunt. Every tank should spam potions every second in elite map. In elite tindrin or shuyal u can't survive without potions.

Ishtmeet
07-21-2014, 05:16 AM
I still laugh when I remember u saying conqueror wall doesn't proc stun. lol. and there u said u used that weapon most of the time. bhai. sach mei yaar. kavi kabar weapon ka info dekh liya karo. hehe.

Ha ha thanks for telling that lol. I felt like biggest noob when I checked that weapon lol. Haan ab har weapon se pehle uske info zaroor dekhta hoon <3

utpal
07-21-2014, 05:19 AM
You're wrong, tanks don't rely on horn in elites. The horn is just for 2sec invulnerability for party and the taunt. Every tank should spam potions every second in elite map. In elite tindrin or shuyal u can't survive without potions.

I think energ is not talking about elites. most probably pulls of km3 and normal tindirins.

utpal
07-21-2014, 05:22 AM
Ha ha thanks for telling that lol. I felt like biggest noob when I checked that weapon lol. Haan ab har weapon se pehle uske info zaroor dekhta hoon <3

hota hei lol. tum itna zo elite farming kartei ho. same thing also happened to me in season1, about the proc of vorpal sword. I spoke in forum that it does 100%crit buff per swing lol.

Ishtmeet
07-21-2014, 05:24 AM
hota hei lol. tum itna zo elite farming kartei ho. same thing also happened to me in season1, about the proc of vorpal sword. I spoke in forum that it does 100%crit buff per swing lol.

Lol

Back
07-21-2014, 05:33 AM
u better buy archon potency or fatality and wild talisman.
ur hp and armour will get boosted to 6.4k and 2.3k respectively. ur dmg will be around 300+ too. further u can use life gems to make 7k+ hp instead of blood.
Well that's what I use "IF" I want armor. I use Mythics and Magma Claymore of Assault rest are same. 2k armor and 6.2k HP with Damage close to 485 or more but not less.

Ishtmeet
07-21-2014, 05:38 AM
Well that's what I use "IF" I want armor. I use Mythics and Magma Claymore of Assault rest are same. 2k armor and 6.2k HP with Damage close to 485 or more but not less.

With elixir

Back
07-21-2014, 05:40 AM
With elixir

Did I mention anything about elixer? Yes with pet.

Ishtmeet
07-21-2014, 05:55 AM
485 without elix? With clay more? Well I would like to see

Hectororius
07-21-2014, 07:05 AM

Do you even tank bro?

utpal
07-21-2014, 11:30 AM

full mythics ( including blood ruby and doom)with claymore assault?

with elond fit and sacred will, u can't go that dmg. u can go 400highest.

Back
07-21-2014, 11:40 AM

I did say with pet bonus

Back
07-21-2014, 11:44 AM
Wait we talking about damage or dps. Coz I was talking about dps

Ishtmeet
07-21-2014, 12:10 PM

With damage pet like singe or dova max 450

Ishtmeet
07-21-2014, 12:11 PM
Wait we talking about damage or dps. Coz I was talking about dps

Lol!

Syberg
07-21-2014, 12:30 PM
Ehh.. Had no time to obtain dova :(
But I will not buy it thought, cost is already pretty high in my opinion..

MoloToha
07-21-2014, 01:15 PM
I don't see a lot of danger from "Will the X price go up?" threads. You know, opinions in such threads don't guarantee a positive outcome from hoarding certain items. Of course, Dovabear will keep it's price for some time (maybe, even rise), but as soon as cheap alternative appears, their demand will severely decrease. Also, your expectations may not be met - as example, I thought that Dova will flood the market like Little Bear does and will cost around 100k (which could cause Prance hoarders' fail, so I sold all my Prance eggs), but both Dovabear and Prance keep their prices stable (Actually, Prance dropped a bit).

Energizeric
07-21-2014, 01:55 PM
That's impossible in tindirin or shuyal I think:-/.

My point exactly. You can always use more armor. If you have to spam potions, it means you don't have enough armor. More armor will mean you don't have to use as many potions because you won't take as much damage when you get hit by the mobs.

And while I have never played with a warrior in AL, I was a bear/warrior in PL (STS's other legends game). The main difference was that in PL they actually allowed bears to have OP armor so that you could survive the toughest dungeons with rarely needing to use health potions. I guess in AL they decided to make it more difficult so they made the armor numbers lower. But trust me, you still want as much armor as you can get.

There are armor formulas which determine how much damage reduction a certain amount of armor provides. While we do not know the formula, a developer explained how it works last year, and it is indeed linear, meaning that a 10% increase in armor gives a 10% increase in damage reduction. So more armor is always better. You have "enough" when the mobs don't cause you any damage at all.

budhiono
07-22-2014, 01:14 AM
Just wait in next 6 month, it will be 1m. :)

Iliketolol
07-22-2014, 01:25 AM
Just wait in next 6 month, it will be 1m. :)

yea all will sell after 6 month and price will be back to 300k xD

kjed
07-22-2014, 06:23 AM
If you make threads like these, no it wont!!!

Ishtmeet
07-22-2014, 06:31 AM
My point exactly. You can always use more armor. If you have to spam potions, it means you don't have enough armor. More armor will mean you don't have to use as many potions because you won't take as much damage when you get hit by the mobs.

And while I have never played with a warrior in AL, I was a bear/warrior in PL (STS's other legends game). The main difference was that in PL they actually allowed bears to have OP armor so that you could survive the toughest dungeons with rarely needing to use health potions. I guess in AL they decided to make it more difficult so they made the armor numbers lower. But trust me, you still want as much armor as you can get.

There are armor formulas which determine how much damage reduction a certain amount of armor provides. While we do not know the formula, a developer explained how it works last year, and it is indeed linear, meaning that a 10% increase in armor gives a 10% increase in damage reduction. So more armor is always better. You have "enough" when the mobs don't cause you any damage at all.

Hey energizeric, with 2500+ armour and 7100 hp, Those spiders in elite tindrin takes my 8-10%hp on normal hit and more on critical. Those snakes take 15-20%hp and more on critical. And if there are 4 snakes+10spiders in pull, u gotta spam potions a lot. Yes in small pulls maybe less potions but the tanks usually use those sheild weapons like conquerer walls, bulwark or pavise for tanking. And with those non-damage weapons we heal like 8-10%hp per tick, and its not enought to return even 70% of our hp back. Thats the reason why they're not used in pvp because of low heal.