PDA

View Full Version : whos the richest player in PL?

pretticlan
01-11-2011, 05:34 PM
post up the picture of amount of money u have! xD

Kossi
01-11-2011, 05:36 PM
you cant, and the devs dont like threads like this

it makes people a target for hack

Ladylove
01-11-2011, 05:43 PM
I'm the richest MUHAAHHAHAHA $$$

BlasterBird
01-11-2011, 05:46 PM
I would say:

Riccits
foru
And refried.

Also, kossi with the pretzels.

But that's just me lol

TwinkTastical
01-11-2011, 06:44 PM
Lone/Fabz :)

Phoenixking
01-11-2011, 06:55 PM
kossi has 1m pretzels there 1gold each but money ISNT EVERYTHING!!!!

DawnInfinity
01-11-2011, 07:06 PM
I'm the richest person because I have so many great friends :o

/end cheesiness

Kossi
01-11-2011, 07:14 PM
Lone/Fabz :)
lone and solvok saw who had more. solvok had approx. 1.5M more than thelonearcher

Zeus
01-11-2011, 07:17 PM
lone and solvok saw who had more. solvok had approx. 1.5M more than thelonearcher

Due to the reason solvok is very stingy with everything, which is why I refuse to gift him anything anymore... Thelonearcher gift's away a lot more gold then solvok could ever imagine. In his entire time of playing PL Lone has gifted, and I have seen it, OVER 30 MIL. Case closed.

BlasterBird
01-11-2011, 07:48 PM

/end cheesiness

-Crowd awes- lol

Joetot
01-11-2011, 08:07 PM
if Kossi is one of the richest in game it's only because he has perfected the art of ripping people off in trade and the devs dont do jack about ti.

Refriedchicken
01-11-2011, 08:10 PM
Joetot, it's called merchanting(which is dead).

I've easily made 10m+ doing it.

It's taking advantage of impatient people who don't want to wait for it to sell in the CS.

Kossi
01-11-2011, 08:34 PM
Due to the reason solvok is very stingy with everything, which is why I refuse to gift him anything anymore... Thelonearcher gift's away a lot more gold then solvok could ever imagine. In his entire time of playing PL Lone has gifted, and I have seen it, OVER 30 MIL. Case closed.

wheni hated lone, i did a test to see exactly HOW generous he was

i dressed up as a level 18 and complimented him alot (different name by far)
i spammed dance emote for 3 mins and he finally gave me 1k

Zeus
01-11-2011, 08:37 PM
wheni hated lone, i did a test to see exactly HOW generous he was

i dressed up as a level 18 and complimented him alot (different name by far)
i spammed dance emote for 3 mins and he finally gave me 1k

Ok, He is generous to his friends... which one should be, The other noobs that beg and ask for money are really annoying.... which is why dressing up as a lvl 18 probably wasn't the best test...

Kossi
01-11-2011, 08:40 PM
Ok, He is generous to his friends... which one should be, The other noobs that beg and ask for money are really annoying.... which is why dressing up as a lvl 18 probably wasn't the best test...

when i started playing(after my break), i talked to a level 45 (cheerleader) and i was a level 6
she gave me my first 10k, which started my money stack (i was so happy :))

i give out money ALL the time

sometimes, i even buy out (cheap) force cutters, force wings, ol void helms and hand them out in dark forest (+about 200 SK purps/pinks)

Ellyidol
01-11-2011, 08:40 PM
Material (in this case virtual) things do not define a person.

Zeus
01-11-2011, 08:42 PM
when i started playing(after my break), i talked to a level 45 (cheerleader) and i was a level 6
she gave me my first 10k, which started my money stack (i was so happy :))

i give out money ALL the time

sometimes, i even buy out (cheap) force cutters, force wings, ol void helms and hand them out in dark forest (+about 200 SK purps/pinks)

Yes... but there is a difference between asking and giving. If you ask me for something you will almost definitely not get it. However when I feel in the mood to randomly gift somebody a good, expensive, and considerate present. I do so. But if one sells that present... Then they are usually removed from my friends list.

Zeus
01-11-2011, 08:43 PM
Material (in this case virtual) things do not define a person.

Exactly, there are morals, being generous just doesn't mean giving money whenever somebody asks. There is the right time and occasion for it and often times the person doesn't like to be used... So he doesn't ask.

DawnInfinity
01-11-2011, 08:45 PM
I still like what I said best. :)

Kossi
01-11-2011, 08:46 PM
i give out money to random noobs that dont ask for much..usually 1-6k

one time it payed off

some kid "selling good robe plz buy"
i decided to take it off his hands.
it was a lv14 nature mage robe pink
he asked for 10k
i bought it
he added me
and complimented me

Ellyidol
01-11-2011, 08:46 PM

/end cheesiness

+1. Gotta love that smiley.

Zeus
01-11-2011, 08:47 PM

/end cheesiness

Am I up there? :) You gotta tell me how to make that smiley! It's awesome!

BlasterBird
01-11-2011, 08:53 PM
if kossi is one of the richest in game it's only because he has perfected the art of ripping people off in trade and the devs dont do jack about ti.

do not dis the pretzel king!

DawnInfinity
01-11-2011, 09:00 PM
Am I up there? :) You gotta tell me how to make that smiley! It's awesome!
Yes of course you are! and you quoted my post so you should see how to make that smiley. <3

@Elly- it's my fave.

Thelonearcher
01-11-2011, 09:02 PM
I've given away around 15 mil ... hard to belive but yes I have. but atm I have 12.3 mil

Zeus
01-11-2011, 09:02 PM
Yes of course you are! and you quoted my post so you should see how to make that smiley. <3

@Elly- it's my fave.

Lol Thanks! I didn't notice! You learn something new every day! I should be ashamed of myself lol, I'm normally so techie but can't figure out how to make a smiley. FAIL!

Zeus
01-11-2011, 09:03 PM
I've given away around 15 mil ... hard to belive but yes I have. but atm I have 12.3 mil

I'd say around 30 mil, if I remember correctly.

DawnInfinity
01-11-2011, 09:06 PM
Lol Thanks! I didn't notice! You learn something new every day! I should be ashamed of myself lol, I'm normally so techie but can't figure out how to make a smiley. FAIL!
Rofl! You're so funny parth. Everytime someone says something about phones in game I think of you now. :p

Zeus
01-11-2011, 09:08 PM
Rofl! You're so funny parth. Everytime someone says something about phones in game I think of you now. :p

Lol I'm funny? Maybe I should start changing my career interests then. Awww! Now you know who to go to when you're buying a new phone. Caution, I may confuzzle you by getting too indepth about the phone. :)

DawnInfinity
01-11-2011, 09:10 PM
Lol I'm funny? Maybe I should start changing my career interests then. Awww! Now you know who to go to when you're buying a new phone. Caution, I may confuzzle you by getting too indepth about the phone. :)
Yeah all I care is what it looks like and if I can text easily. But I don't like slide or flip phones. :P

Zeus
01-11-2011, 09:17 PM
Yeah all I care is what it looks like and if I can text easily. But I don't like slide or flip phones. :P

Your such a Gurrrrl! I'm guessing you don't even realize what that iphone you got is capable of? :) Let me say a few: It can start a car, a jet, or a boat (SERIOUSLY), you can turn on your computer and access and work in your computer from that phone, well thats enough. My grammar just got really sloppy.... It's finals week and I don't want to think anymore.

DawnInfinity
01-11-2011, 09:18 PM
Your such a Gurrrrl! I'm guessing you don't even realize what that iphone you got is capable of? :) Let me say a few: It can start a car, a jet, or a boat (SERIOUSLY), you can turn on your computer and access and work in your computer from that phone, well thats enough. My grammar just got really sloppy.... It's finals week and I don't want to think anymore.
All I do on my iphone is text, call, take pictures, go on facebook, and play doodlejump/angrybirds/fruitninja :P

Kossi
01-11-2011, 09:20 PM
i only use my phone to text

i use my ipod for translator/pl/mcb2/facebook (no music)

whats the deal with angry birds? im on level 14 on the first part...seems...not fun

DawnInfinity
01-11-2011, 09:26 PM
i only use my phone to text

i use my ipod for translator/pl/mcb2/facebook (no music)

whats the deal with angry birds? im on level 14 on the first part...seems...not fun
i loveee angry birds. :o

yesIManoob
01-11-2011, 09:57 PM
Definitely not me. I have never had more than 100k at any given time, not to mention I have never given away any gold either.

Riccits
01-12-2011, 03:53 AM
iam definetly not so rich like some other guys ;)

what i heard is Xom with over 50mil the richest..