PDA

View Full Version : Plat free problem in app store

Ijooo
07-20-2014, 03:23 AM
I download 2 apps that is worth 22 plat during the event. But after following the instructions and run and play. The plat is not rewarded. Does anyone experience this? Any suggestion that might help? 22 plat will go a long way in the ultra level.

ign Boss
07-20-2014, 03:25 AM
Yup it happens to everyone. Nothing you can do. Usually the most reliable way it to sign up with your email to what ever app you have to download. If that doesn't work, it'll probably never work. [emoji17][emoji53]

ign ALL HAIL

Ebrahim
07-20-2014, 08:06 AM
It's happened to me also

iiBest
07-20-2014, 03:43 PM
Idk which offer provider you use, but I am sure both of them are eager to help you out if u write them an email. In NativeX click on FAQ in the bottom right corner, and than tap on Fontact Customer Service. There explain that you did everything as they asked, still you didnt get your Platinum. They will prop reply in 1 day, and provide you with your plat. If you havent done smthg they asked they will tell you what it is. In TrialPay tap on help than Contact Customer Service and do the same.

Remember: Never be afraid of the Customer Service -> THEY ARE AWSOME!! :chuncky:

Hope this helps,

iBest

ign Boss
07-20-2014, 07:23 PM
Idk which offer provider you use, but I am sure both of them are eager to help you out if u write them an email. In NativeX click on FAQ in the bottom right corner, and than tap on Fontact Customer Service. There explain that you did everything as they asked, still you didnt get your Platinum. They will prop reply in 1 day, and provide you with your plat. If you havent done smthg they asked they will tell you what it is. In TrialPay tap on help than Contact Customer Service and do the same.

Remember: Never be afraid of the Customer Service -> THEY ARE AWSOME!! :chuncky:

Hope this helps,

iBest

Lol trial pay never responds to my emails

ign ALL HAIL

Burningdex
07-20-2014, 07:25 PM
i got 250 plat from emailing nagivex

Reunegade
07-20-2014, 07:49 PM
Whats their email?

Ijooo
07-20-2014, 07:57 PM
Can you post a link of the website?

Schnitzel
07-21-2014, 12:45 AM
Whats their email?

You just click the need help button and it will prompt you to email them (it will include a "log.txt" which proves to nativex that you did the offers)

I wrote a guide for getting NativeX platinum (not on laptop atm so cant give direct link)

Go to AL bugs, should be the 2nd sticky thread

Rescind
07-21-2014, 02:22 AM
i got 250 plat from emailing nagivex

How'd you get that much? Just ask if you had other pending offers or something?