View Full Version : Any tips?

tharidom
07-20-2014, 04:27 AM
So this is my warrior
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d121/thaar11/06B1E2D2-B6D4-4E6B-A07A-84D0C076945E_zpsxeg6m6c6.png (http://s34.photobucket.com/user/thaar11/media/06B1E2D2-B6D4-4E6B-A07A-84D0C076945E_zpsxeg6m6c6.png.html)
And I'm looking for ways to increase my hp/armor, does anyone know any CHEAP ways to increase this? My current set now is:

pavise +15

ancient helm and armor of will both 2 normal life shards

archon ring of fatality 2 normal blood gems

wilds talisman 1 grand 1 normal blood gem.

So does anyone know how to increase my hp and armor (not including gemming or expensive rings like arcane ring or archon potency)?

Edit: Also exclude the bulwark don't have the gold for it.

Universalpro
07-20-2014, 06:29 AM
Take elon groove ring of fitness

tharidom
07-20-2014, 07:30 AM
Take elon groove ring of fitness

Not sure if u got it but I wanna increase my armor and hp not dmg, the elondrian grove ring of fitness (str version) only decreases my hp and armor.

Xeusx
07-20-2014, 09:01 AM
Not sure if u got it but I wanna increase my armor and hp not dmg, the elondrian grove ring of fitness (str version) only decreases my hp and armor.
Should you compare your pavise +15 to conquerer wall of potency +15?

tharidom
07-20-2014, 09:31 AM
Should you compare your pavise +15 to conquerer wall of potency +15?

???
1. A conquerer's wall can't have +15.
2. Why should I compare those, the hp and armor of my pavise both are higher if I'm correct.

Xeusx
07-20-2014, 09:34 AM
???
1. A conquerer's wall can't have +15.
2. Why should I compare those, the hp and armor of my pavise both are higher if I'm correct.
1. Conquerer wall can have +15, 1st slot is +6 STR, 2nd slot is +6 STR, 3rd slot is +3 STR, total STR is +15.
2. You should compare those, You will see the result if you done compare those.

Crowsfoot
07-20-2014, 10:20 AM
Hey, aren't you the guy who bought my Talisman in the auction? :D

Crowsfoot
07-20-2014, 10:23 AM
Druid gear will raise HP but drop armor (by like 5).

Beyond that you can only use a Bulwark or more desirable archon to boost your stats ,(excluding Gemming).

tharidom
07-20-2014, 11:10 AM
1. Conquerer wall can have +15, 1st slot is +6 STR, 2nd slot is +6 STR, 3rd slot is +3 STR, total STR is +15.
2. You should compare those, You will see the result if you done compare those.

3rd slot??? A conquerers wall only has 2 as it's a legendary.

tharidom
07-20-2014, 11:11 AM
Druid gear will raise HP but drop armor (by like 5).

Beyond that you can only use a Bulwark or more desirable archon to boost your stats ,(excluding Gemming).

Aww k:( already have druid gear though:/.

Xeusx
07-20-2014, 11:58 AM
3rd slot??? A conquerers wall only has 2 as it's a legendary.
Oh my, my bad.
Then find Pavise +12 if possible, and compare it to conquered wall +12.

Crowsfoot
07-20-2014, 02:00 PM
Oh my, my bad.
Then find Pavise +12 if possible, and compare it to conquered wall +12.
Pavise has more armor and HP, 100 less DPS

Instanthumor
07-20-2014, 02:05 PM
Too much armor is not good. Apparently it increases mob difficulty levels. I'd sell pavise and buy magma claymore. That warrior you have there is a paperweight. Only will slow down party. Look at you dmg, and even worse, look at your skill damage.

tharidom
07-20-2014, 03:11 PM
Too much armor is not good. Apparently it increases mob difficulty levels. I'd sell pavise and buy magma claymore. That warrior you have there is a paperweight. Only will slow down party. Look at you dmg, and even worse, look at your skill damage.

Already have a claymore and I don't like the thing, warriors aren't ment to do dmg and the thing about the armor for as far as I know hasn't been confirmed by anyone.

Waheedski
07-20-2014, 04:53 PM
Get Prance or Dova and your stats will increase. Your strength is pretty low, did you allocate all your points into strength?

Edit: just noticed you have elondrian shards in your armour plate instead of blood gems.

Instanthumor
07-20-2014, 05:49 PM
Already have a claymore and I don't like the thing, warriors aren't ment to do dmg and the thing about the armor for as far as I know hasn't been confirmed by anyone.

Warriors are meant to do damage. That's why warriors were given attack skills.

And... http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?163500-Mob-Scaling&highlight=serancha

Read the comments. It was confirmed by Serancha, so it's correct. No questions

tharidom
07-20-2014, 06:06 PM
Warriors are meant to do damage. That's why warriors were given attack skills.

And... http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?163500-Mob-Scaling&highlight=serancha

Read the comments. It was confirmed by Serancha, so it's correct. No questions

It has never been confirmed by a dev, I can also claim that I have found smthn out but a player can't confirm this.

Syberg
07-20-2014, 06:19 PM
It has never been confirmed by a dev, I can also claim that I have found smthn out but a player can't confirm this.
Completely agree that its need confirmation from developer or moderator..(Please?)
Player can not be able to do research on anything that complicated (Sure this is pretty complicated thing). What Sera wrote is just guess (Its not random guess, but is still could not be truth!).

Instanthumor
07-20-2014, 08:05 PM
No Serancha is always right.

utpal
07-21-2014, 03:16 AM
Too much armor is not good. Apparently it increases mob difficulty levels.

LOL. are u serious? then let us wipe out warrior class from this game by doing protest. OK?

Crowsfoot
07-21-2014, 08:45 AM
No Serancha is always right.
*eye twitch* Read the evidence, and Dev comments

Crowsfoot
07-21-2014, 08:47 AM
Completely agree that its need confirmation from developer or moderator..(Please?)
Player can not be able to do research on anything that complicated (Sure this is pretty complicated thing). What Sera wrote is just guess (Its not random guess, but is still could not be truth!).
Sam said it shouldn't work as Serancha's claimed and said Null_Void would look into it.

Several players then tested the theory and the multiple changes to the original claim, disproving it. Armor does not scale mobs, only level and the use of elixirs.

Syberg
07-21-2014, 10:02 AM
Sam said it shouldn't work as Serancha's claimed and said Null_Void would look into it.

Several players then tested the theory and the multiple changes to the original claim, disproving it. Armor does not scale mobs, only level and the use of elixirs.
Huh, how does elixirs change anything?

Crowsfoot
07-21-2014, 10:18 AM
Huh, how does elixirs change anything?
Elixir runs have higher scaled mobs. It is extremely noticeable when you never buy elixirs and other rpeople are juicing. It was a balancing agent added in S1.

Syberg
07-21-2014, 10:20 AM
Elixir runs have higher scaled mobs. It is extremely noticeable when you never buy elixirs and other rpeople are juicing. It was a balancing agent added in S1.
Oh wow, havent noticed that, but when I think about that.. Yea its seems mobs are harder to kill :/
Thank you for explaining!

tharidom
07-21-2014, 01:19 PM

*cough* nerd *cough*, but ty for the answer crow:).

All other people are also thanked:).

Crowsfoot
07-21-2014, 10:16 PM
*cough* nerd *cough*, but ty for the answer crow:).

All other people are also thanked:).
Nerds make the money, just saying.

Ishtmeet
07-24-2014, 05:10 AM
Hey thari,
If you don't have bulwark try this, this is the best tanking gear atm.
Pavise with life shards, if u have +15 str,better sell it and buy a new one. And upgrade it with life shards.
Ancient druid armour and helm of will(Will type) with elon shards
Archon ring of fatality with life shards
Sacred pendant of will with life shards and see ur hp and armour will rise a lot

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Jsuit
07-27-2014, 01:10 PM
Wait, so ancient druid armor of will is better than others? Should I sell my potency gear and get will?

Waheedski
07-27-2014, 02:03 PM
Hey thari,
Pavise with life shards, if u have +15 str,better sell it and buy a new one. And upgrade it with life shards.
Sacred pendant of will with life shards and see ur hp and armour will rise a lot

Hey Ishtmeet,

Wouldn't all those shards diminish your strength. You may have insane HP but you'll be as powerful as a tea bag, right?

I loaded my stuff with shards and just saw my strength stat decrease heavily. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to fight out of a paper bag and went back to blood gems albeit 2.

utpal
07-27-2014, 03:00 PM
Hey thari,

wild talisman is best amulet. not the sacred pendant.
also only perfect life shard is useful.

Ishtmeet
07-27-2014, 03:26 PM
Hey Ishtmeet,

Wouldn't all those shards diminish your strength. You may have insane HP but you'll be as powerful as a tea bag, right?

I loaded my stuff with shards and just saw my strength stat decrease heavily. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to fight out of a paper bag and went back to blood gems albeit 2.

Str are just numbers buddy, it matters for mages arcane shield. I've seen lot of changes, I've been keeping good pace on big pulls in elite, now feeling a bit stronger in pvp and a lot of changes. These life shards are definitely more helpful if they're grand :)

Waheedski
07-27-2014, 05:10 PM
Str are just numbers buddy, it matters for mages arcane shield. I've seen lot of changes, I've been keeping good pace on big pulls in elite, now feeling a bit stronger in pvp and a lot of changes. These life shards are definitely more helpful if they're grand :)

Would you replace normal blood gems for normal life shards ?

Would low STR make you weak in elites ?

Just asking for advice and curiosity.

Ishtmeet
07-27-2014, 05:18 PM
Would you replace normal blood gems for normal life shards ?

Would low STR make you weak in elites ?

Just asking for advice and curiosity.

I had 587 str with blood gems and my hp was around 6.2k with slag. That time I felt like I really had to spam potions like crazy in big pulls. Snakes in tindrin used to take 12-15% of my hp in one hit.
Now I've got 536 strength 6788 hp with slag, all life shard and 2grand life shard gems, yet still gemming again n again as I want all grand life shards in my gear. If I run elite now, I feel strong with massive hp boost. Those snakes can take 7-10 % of my health. And yes, str doesn't matters for a tank, its just numbers, and yes everything depends on your hp and armour.
Above explanation was based on elite runs.
For pvp, I prefer myth set with grand blood gems+ blood ruby with grand blood gems as you need damage in pvp, for more healing and more skill damage. ;)

Jirikjurasek
07-28-2014, 01:48 AM
wild talisman is best amulet. not the sacred pendant.
also only perfect life shard is useful.

I use sacred pendant because I was lucky with super HP gem. Compared to my old wild talisman I have 190HP more and 83 armor less, good deal.

normal HP gem adds 24 HP more than normal STR gem, so normal is still more useful. If anyone think that with HP gems have low dmg...remember, that with blood gems you have low dmg too. 50 here or 50 dmg there...it really doesn´t matter. I have 41lvl mage with gear for 20k and in compare with my tank its heavy machinery in dmg.

Tank = Take Aggro Not Kills
(not damage, but skliis!)

Jurmans
07-28-2014, 03:19 PM
U do know that u guys are reacting on a forum from a person who has quit the game?

Ishtmeet
07-29-2014, 11:15 AM
U do know that u guys are reacting on a forum from a person who has quit the game?

It doesn't matters. We're just sharing knowledge. :)

Xeusx
07-29-2014, 11:31 AM
Lol at this post, Before Tharid quit the game, Tharid asked about this, look at the dates, and don't forget to post correctly..

Jurmans
07-29-2014, 04:20 PM
Lol at this post, Before Tharid quit the game, Tharid asked about this, look at the dates, and don't forget to post correctly..

Lol ik when he made it I know him in rl:).

cyrusrevange
07-29-2014, 08:25 PM

when you mention dates better write them down first

SacredKnight
07-30-2014, 02:58 AM
Wait, Tharidom quit? lol, I am slow. Anyways...

Jurmans
07-30-2014, 03:39 AM
Wait, Tharidom quit? lol, I am slow. Anyways...

Lolz quickly noticed that one :/.