PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Cave Patch review

ProSophist
01-11-2011, 05:54 PM
Look, everybody was excited about the latest update. New gears, new area, and I liked the fact the the portal is actually a rare spawn and it took my friends and I 8 runs before we got our first. And what's more, it's free.

However, in retrospect, the new content is considered by many, including myself, as lacking. For me, the thrill only lasted for about 30 minutes to an hour, tops. Here's a list of should I say "complaints" by many people, again, including myself.

1. Access to gear is too easy. Within a few hours after the patch, almost everybody had the set that they wanted.

2. Shadow Cave is boring people to death. A lot of people were excited about this new elite dungeon but it was nothing different. Basically, it's just a bunch of monster who hit a little harder and posses more health. The bosses doesn't require a complicated strategy other than witch(so I've heard). What's worse is that all bosses have a 100% drop rate and everyone gets at least 1 pink item, which brings me back to point #1.

3. Overused models for both monsters and gears. Soon enough, Pocket Legends is going to be known as The Nightmare Before Christmas. I know for certain that this is one reason why people can't let go of their void/rift sets(even though they say it's because of the stats).

But then again, we got this stuff for FREE, so I can't complain much. Make no mistake that I'm not being cynical here. I just think that a lot of people would be willing to pay a few bucks if we got something a little better.

Just my 2 cents. I still love you devs.

Cinco
01-11-2011, 05:54 PM
We love you right back!

Good comments :)

- Cinco

Physiologic
01-11-2011, 06:05 PM
What people dont understand is that the original void And rift sets are still in fact better (not sure about cosmos). Working on a guide proving my point :) unbased fear has ruined the economy, not the new drops.

ProSophist
01-11-2011, 06:23 PM
What people dont understand is that the original void And rift sets are still in fact better (not sure about cosmos). Working on a guide proving my point :) unbased fear has ruined the economy, not the new drops.

New gear is better. It just depends on what set is being used by a certain spec of a certain class. A lot of people are being misled by the numbers they see. I'll let you guys figure it out because it's entertaining to see people panicking whether at what price they would sell their old sets.