PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

A Plant Man
07-20-2014, 02:20 PM
Hey all, I'm pretty new to this game but I'm no stranger to mmorpg's and this is the first mobile one that I''ve ever played. I have to say it's addicting and very entertaining. I get the gist of the game but a lot is still confusing, any random tips is appreciated greatly. I hope to see a few of you in-game soon! My name is Sukkoto, which I probably should have mentioned earlier :p

tharidom
07-20-2014, 02:47 PM
If u ever need help contact me: tharidus or contact the arcane legends minutmen.:) I hope u will enjoy this game, good luck discovering the wonders throughout arlor.

Blackair142
07-20-2014, 04:29 PM
Welcome to Arcane Legends. I would suggest checking out the other STS games and to go to the New Players section on forums which contains a bunch of threads with information. A few are work as a team, teamwork is very effective with some of the bosses you encounter. Avoid unrealistic trades. Complete daily quests for that extra gold boost. And do not let trolls anger you. It is a game, enjoy it.

Xeusx
07-20-2014, 04:35 PM
Hi Sukkoto! ;)
Please reply to the thread from my link in my signature below if you need help! :)

kona
07-29-2014, 02:12 AM
welcome