PDA

View Full Version : Help!

merchtime
07-20-2014, 03:22 PM
Needing a real forumer to help me transfer my items from mage to rogue add:dancingalone/staffpro

tharidom
07-20-2014, 03:42 PM
And why do u need a real forumer for this? They can scam u as much as other people can.

ClumsyCactus
07-20-2014, 03:53 PM
I could help you, but as tharidius say, i
Just because a person is well known (wich im not) it doesnt mean it cant scam.

Commanderkeen
07-20-2014, 04:17 PM
Said it many times, I'll say it again. Internet cafe, local library, parents and friends devices. Use these besides trusting a complete stranger.

Xeusx
07-20-2014, 04:44 PM
I have advices for you to prevent from being scammed:
1. If you have 2 character slot like you have Dancingalone and Staffpro (character name) and you want to transfer items, you should go to stash in Traveler Outpost or Kraag City.
2. If you have different account and you want to transfer items, Please call one of our Minutemen Member or forumer that are really not a scammer to help you transfer items.

Commanderkeen
07-20-2014, 04:52 PM
I have advices for you to prevent from being scammed
2. If you have different account and you want to transfer items, Please call one of our Minutemen Member or forumer that are really not a scammer to help you transfer items.

I wouldn't trust them. Best thing to do is get your hands on another device and transfer them that away.

Anarchist
07-20-2014, 04:52 PM
If you are transfering a arcane ring then count on me. I will help you.

SacredKnight
07-20-2014, 04:54 PM
I have advices for you to prevent from being scammed:
1. If you have 2 character slot like you have Dancingalone and Staffpro (character name) and you want to transfer items, you should go to stash in Traveler Outpost or Kraag City.

Nice advice ZB......now I am watching you o.o

tharidom
07-20-2014, 05:01 PM
If you are transfering a arcane ring then count on me. I will help you.

Lolz

Xeusx
07-20-2014, 05:02 PM
Nice advice ZB......now I am watching you o.o
Nab, now show your advices or I won't give you MPs :p