PDA

View Full Version : Bulwark proc suggestion

Waheedski
07-20-2014, 04:48 PM
Fighting Helena gave me an idea. What if the mythic bulwark actually proc'd the vines that come to Helena's defence. I reckon if that happened the value of mythic bulwark would rocket.

Imagine as a tank, you're doing an elite map, those snakes, whelps, and that shaman are beating you and your cohorts into the ground, the mages/rogues look to you in anguish, yet you too are struggling in this heated battle. Your health dwindling fast, you take what looks like your last swing on the bulwark and then like a prayer answered, vines shoot from the ground encircling you and the others giving each and everyone a breathing space, while they lash out at the elite mobs.

SacredKnight
07-20-2014, 04:53 PM
That proc is on the Mage Mythic gun ._.

( Lvl 41 )

Waheedski
07-20-2014, 05:06 PM
That proc is on the Mage Mythic gun ._.

( Lvl 41 )

Curse you mages!!!!!!!!!!

Ishtmeet
07-20-2014, 05:48 PM
Imo, Bufing Bulwark's stats would be nice. Just compare level 31 and lvl 41 warrior shields. 180more hp and just 50more armour? Seriously?
Compare level 31myth gun and lvl 41 myth gun: Damage difference is 150+ that's a lot.
Well this weapon needs to be buffed seriously

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Waheedski
07-20-2014, 06:18 PM
Imo, Bufing Bulwark's stats would be nice. Just compare level 31 and lvl 41 warrior shields. 180more hp and just 50more armour? Seriously?
Compare level 31myth gun and lvl 41 myth gun: Damage difference is 150+ that's a lot.
Well this weapon needs to be buffed seriously

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

I agree with you that health and armour both need to be buffed significantly for it to be called a mythic level 41 tanking weapon.

As this is the STS suggestion section of the forum all I'll say is......

STS what THINK: Y U NO FAIR

SacredKnight
07-20-2014, 06:57 PM
I agree with you that health and armour both need to be buffed significantly for it to be called a mythic level 41 tanking weapon.

As this is the STS suggestion section of the forum all I'll say is......

STS what THINK: Y U NO FAIR

There is actually a whole 'nother thread on this topic somewhere...