View Full Version : Lol@26 bracket

UndeadJudge
07-20-2014, 08:57 PM
Once a very fun bracket, turned totally pathetic. I use to a always pm guild GMs to set up a clash, but now it's just gang and spotblock. I know many people say it's "part of pvp" but if you haven't been here, you don't know. It's worse than any other bracket I've been, literally. And I've pvp'ed at lvl 8, 10, 15, 23, and 26.

So for anyone that would actually like to set up a legit clash WITHOUT blocks or spot blocks, please pm me.

Ign: Ipirate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Valkiryas
07-20-2014, 11:17 PM
Lol @Ipirate

I'm Alassien a twink at 26 and I'm fine with 26 bracket IDK why u say this.

If you get ganged call guildies or leave .... Easy.

Sariita
07-20-2014, 11:26 PM
So for anyone that would actually like to set up a legit clash WITHOUT blocks or spot blocks, please pm me
Good Luck with that, Twinks don't usually have legit clashes. But when they do, (nah they almost never do that so idk what to say here :/)

Ishtmeet
07-20-2014, 11:31 PM
Ganging and spot blocking is in the Air of Arlor! You'll find these 2 great things everywhere, every level. If you don't want to get ganged or get blocked in a fight, Leave game or quit pvp like I did!

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Thorluffy
07-21-2014, 01:19 AM
And thx for telling me ur ign, didnt expect u are ipirate...as I juz received a report claiming 2 officers of my guild were ganged by 4 players from invasion and u are one of the 4. I have 100% faith on my officers that they wont ever start ganging you guys and I wont question you further knowing this will be an endless argument. I will juz assume u were in a reli bad mood and let bygones be bygones. All I ask from you is to stop doing that to my guildmates and others. Other than that, i agree with you that lvl 26 has turned into a mess. Almost all lvl 26 guilds have formed an alliance except ur guild(invasion) to block and gang. Still, i dont think ur guild is any better than them since u guys dont really behave ur members huh......good luck

Gensin
07-21-2014, 05:24 AM
This is new, but I myself was a level 26 twink. I had spotblocking and ganging, but I had almost 0 deaths on it cause I always leave.
call me a runner, but call yourself a ganger.

UndeadJudge
07-21-2014, 09:28 AM
And thx for telling me ur ign, didnt expect u are ipirate...as I juz received a report claiming 2 officers of my guild were ganged by 4 players from invasion and u are one of the 4. I have 100% faith on my officers that they wont ever start ganging you guys and I wont question you further knowing this will be an endless argument. I will juz assume u were in a reli bad mood and let bygones be bygones. All I ask from you is to stop doing that to my guildmates and others. Other than that, i agree with you that lvl 26 has turned into a mess. Almost all lvl 26 guilds have formed an alliance except ur guild(invasion) to block and gang. Still, i dont think ur guild is any better than them since u guys dont really behave ur members huh......good luck

I am not invasion, so I have no idea what you are talking about.

But if it is the match I am guessing you are talking about, I assure you that I did not participate in the ganging. I did accidentally ks a kill on Saltiest by pressing aimed, but unless you call that ganging, then I didn't. However, yes if am aware invasion has started ganging recently, and it's getting old. Also Thor, please do not point fingers at certain guilds. Your guild isn't perfect too, if you'd like details I'll tell you, but this isn't the place for me to say it.

My guild is Cry by the way, and I was in invasion for about 2 days last month.

As a future note to this thread, please no calling names or pointing fingers. This is an open challenge to anyone who accepts it. Do not flame this thread with twink drama please.

UndeadJudge
07-21-2014, 09:36 AM
Ganging and spot blocking is in the Air of Arlor! You'll find these 2 great things everywhere, every level. If you don't want to get ganged or get blocked in a fight, Leave game or quit pvp like I did!

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Yeah well, it didn't used to be this way, which is why I made this thread. When Hippie was in 26 we would ask to clash other guilds. It was a blast.

raw
07-21-2014, 09:49 AM
I would like to add my thoughts to this thread. Being that I joined this bracket last year and played for almost 6 months, it's sad to see what it's become. I recently rejoined the bracket with a mage (Merkage), a tank (Sofakingg), and a rogue (Divinecrit).

After playing in end game for a few months I wanted to return to my home bracket to be with old friends and teach others what I've learned. Rather, I'm faced with a bracket where I'm ganged almost every game, spot blocked, and insulted constantly.

I realize that this is part of the game, but it's sad to see that this bracket has become to crumble. When I was GM of Decimation I made sure to teach my guildmates everything I knew (builds, clashing strategy, 1v1 strategy, etc,). In my opinion, the skill level in this bracket is at an all time low (I see rogues with hooks that charge nox... SMH)

Thor, we did in fact kill your officers but there were no blocks on their team. They had the opportunity the entire match to call back up or leave. I'm not sure if they were trying to do some sort of passive protest, but there won't be any pity parties bc it was a fair game. We didn't block and they didn't call therefore it was their fault.

Anyhow, like judge said, I'm always down for a 5v5 without blocks so feel free to PM me and set one up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thorluffy
07-21-2014, 09:58 AM
I am not invasion, so I have no idea what you are talking about.

But if it is the match I am guessing you are talking about, I assure you that I did not participate in the ganging. I did accidentally ks a kill on Saltiest by pressing aimed, but unless you call that ganging, then I didn't. However, yes if am aware invasion has started ganging recently, and it's getting old. Also Thor, please do not point fingers at certain guilds. Your guild isn't perfect too, if you'd like details I'll tell you, but this isn't the place for me to say it.

My guild is Cry by the way, and I was in invasion for about 2 days last month.

As a future note to this thread, please no calling names or pointing fingers. This is an open challenge to anyone who accepts it. Do not flame this thread with twink drama please.

my apology if i misunderstood u and you are right, my guild isnt perfect. Perhaps it's a normal phenomenon that a guild will get corrupted as it grows bigger and bigger. Knowing this doesnt mean i accept idiot in the guild or tolerate this culture. Im happy if u could provide me the evidence or complaint(plz specify the name) of my guildmates ganging someone to help me cleaning up the guild.

Best regards.

UndeadJudge
07-21-2014, 10:00 AM
my apology if i misunderstood u and you are right, my guild isnt perfect. Perhaps it's a normal phenomenon that a guild will get corrupted as it grows bigger and bigger. Knowing this doesnt mean i accept idiot in the guild or tolerate this culture. Im happy if u could provide me the evidence or complaint(plz specify the name) of my guildmates ganging someone to help me cleaning up the guild.

Best regards.

No guild is perfect, it's cool.

Thorluffy
07-21-2014, 10:48 AM
I would like to add my thoughts to this thread. Being that I joined this bracket last year and played for almost 6 months, it's sad to see what it's become. I recently rejoined the bracket with a mage (Merkage), a tank (Sofakingg), and a rogue (Divinecrit).

After playing in end game for a few months I wanted to return to my home bracket to be with old friends and teach others what I've learned. Rather, I'm faced with a bracket where I'm ganged almost every game, spot blocked, and insulted constantly.

I realize that this is part of the game, but it's sad to see that this bracket has become to crumble. When I was GM of Decimation I made sure to teach my guildmates everything I knew (builds, clashing strategy, 1v1 strategy, etc,). In my opinion, the skill level in this bracket is at an all time low (I see rogues with hooks that charge nox... SMH)

Thor, we did in fact kill your officers but there were no blocks on their team. They had the opportunity the entire match to call back up or leave. I'm not sure if they were trying to do some sort of passive protest, but there won't be any pity parties bc it was a fair game. We didn't block and they didn't call therefore it was their fault.

Anyhow, like judge said, I'm always down for a 5v5 without blocks so feel free to PM me and set one up.

well...i cant comment much...i guess we have difference perspective on the definition of 'fair'.

Taking the scenario u mentioned as eg, from ur point of view,u enter a ctf room with 3 other players on ur team(not random players but twinks) and you see 2 players in the opposite team. Since there is not spot blocking involved , so it's fair enuf to kill them 4 vs 2 as they have the choice to call or to leave.

From my point of view if i were u, when i enter a ctf room with 3 other players in my team facing 2 players in the opposite team and there is absolutely no spot blocking involved. Instead of picking up a fight with them 4v2, i will withdraw myself and ask another guildmate to withdraw as well to make it 2v2.

So yea, tatz the difference btw us in handling this situation. Since it's juz an online game with the moderators keeping themselves 'cool' from the issue of spot blocking and ganging. I cant really tell which doing is right . So yea, juz do as u like, and i will stand strong with my own way of playing too. ;)

Saribeau
07-21-2014, 02:08 PM
hey pirate. just sold my lvl 27 gear becuz of what u said in game was true. good luck. also I was solo and no one really ganged me, because I was pretty polite to all: rebel, invasion, but bl is quite annoying.

Bangbam
07-21-2014, 06:40 PM
your all nabs <333

SacredKnight
07-21-2014, 07:29 PM
Want to lol more? Get a lvl 26 PvP a SnS egg and watch the fun :3

Bangbam
07-21-2014, 07:32 PM
lmao

UndeadJudge
07-21-2014, 09:59 PM
your all nabs <333

Bangnub xD

Speedofsound
07-22-2014, 12:21 AM
Charged nox......
I just threw up

Theillist1
07-23-2014, 06:01 AM
I hate to blame people but if you wanna blame anyone point the finger at STS for not adding content to pvp. Like removing guild titles, player names, pvp crosstalk. Maybe even random team generator.
Or if your completely fed up with the PvP system quit for a few months. If everyone legit stopped playing Im sure they would do something.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Thorluffy
07-23-2014, 06:06 AM
I hate to blame people but if you wanna blame anyone point the finger at STS for not adding content to pvp. Like removing guild titles, player names, pvp crosstalk. Maybe even random team generator.
Or if your completely fed up with the PvP system quit for a few months. If everyone legit stopped playing Im sure they would do something.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2
i have lost faith on sts in doing any changes to pvp and im not going to leave the game as it's my only game in life in fact lol , a place to relax. So, i will juz do it my way to fix it.

IGN: Thorluffy,Thorluffybolt,Thorluffysama,Thorluffyris e

zwapper
07-24-2014, 01:07 AM
i've been in different bracket, i started as a twink at 16 all the way up to 26... of all this bracket, 26 is where i stayed longer. not because of any other reason but bcoz i want to stay. meaning, it depends on you. It depends to you on how you manage to accept trash talk, gang fight, spawn killing. if you want to have a fair pvp fight, begin with yourself. No matter what other players did to you, stay fair. if they gang you, don't complain just leave. if they trash talk you, trash talk them too. If you cannot handle their words just add them in your ignore list.

On this game you will face diff kind of players. So, expect the unexpected regarding their attitude.

Have fun guys!!! this is only a virtual game. if you allow yourself to be ruined your day bcoz of bad attitude of other players, then you lost even on you rl.

Hugso
07-24-2014, 06:37 AM

Raw!!! I missed vs and clash with u when we was in decimation. Are u back to 26?