PDA

View Full Version : STS Please make a ride for us at the next expansion

carel86
07-20-2014, 10:35 PM
Halo STS, I really love Arcane Legends, Thank you for make this awesome game.

I have and idea like this:
Please make a ride for us, it can be horse, dragon, phoenix or whatever it, as long as we can ride it.
I have some concept for this:
1. you can make a "ride" tab at the main menu, so it will become a feature like "pet" but this one is a "ride", a ride have some stats like a pet or just to increase movement speed (or some ride have a stats boost and the other is not depend on their rarity)
2. or you can make some "pet" that "rideable" of course it will be very rare and very expensive.
3. the requirement for some player for use a "ride" is like this: must at max level (currently lvl 41), must have some amount of str, dex, or int.
or you can make a ride for some level range like a ride for level 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 41.

ok thats my idea and one of my dream at Arcane Legends world, i hope you can consider this STS, maybe can be happen at next expansion (lvl46) or the next one again (lvl51).
I am sorry if my english is not good enough.
Thank you STS and thank you all :)

Blackair142
07-20-2014, 11:12 PM
The idea is odd and unnecessary in my own opinion. Although some may disagree with me, -1.

epicrrr
07-21-2014, 02:29 AM
We got craft, pet im pretty sure its being studied if a mount can be achieved with current AL engine.

Energizeric
07-21-2014, 04:57 AM
Since you can teleport wherever you want in this game, it is not needed to have mounts. If the game was open world and you had to take time to travel where you want to go, then it would have some use.

Serancha
07-22-2014, 04:54 AM
It would be fun, but adding mounts would also mean adding a whole lot more graphics into the game. Not really workable with a mobile MMO I think. Bandwidth is a constant factor, which is why we see variations on the same mob frameworks so frequently through the seasons.

Schnitzel
07-22-2014, 05:45 PM
It would be fun, but adding mounts would also mean adding a whole lot more graphics into the game. Not really workable with a mobile MMO I think. Bandwidth is a constant factor, which is why we see variations on the same mob frameworks so frequently through the seasons.

um..whats Bandwidth? (yes, I googled, didn't make sense)

on topic, I dont see the need for mounts because all three classes have the ability to use skills like gale wind (don't know skill names for the warrior and rogue skills) that lets the player quickly move

SacredKnight
07-22-2014, 05:56 PM
Yes, mounts in general would be useless. However in my perspective if this is something that people really want .-. then there should be zones/dungeons which require someone to ride a dragon or a Pegasus etc.
There would be various types of these mounts and they each have bonuses like pets as well as attack+ but no AA

Ihateppl
07-22-2014, 06:11 PM
I read this title and my mind thought of something completely different and some what dirty XD

Ornah
07-22-2014, 06:22 PM
Why a mount? So you can skip the monsters and go to the boss?
Maps are too small, i see no need in a mount.

keuiks
07-22-2014, 06:51 PM
-1 in my opinon we are better witout them and say if we got these ridable pets it would be like 99m each :/

------------------>KEUIKS<-------------------

DMminion
07-22-2014, 09:27 PM
-1 here also. Unnecessary to have a mountable pet and it would take alot of changing programming unless they made a vanity that looked like u were on a horse/dragon or whatever the case may be. There are ways around making an actual mountable pet but u wouldnt have the pets ability if it was a vanity. ;-) Something to think about.

Zylx
07-22-2014, 11:46 PM
I read this title and my mind thought of something completely different and some what dirty XD

http://www.sewrockin.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Proj-365-136-Head-up-a-gutter.jpg