PDA

View Full Version : Level 15 skill build, stats and equipments?

Lrnce
07-21-2014, 04:57 AM
Can someone help me about level 15 skill build, stats and equipments? Thank you!

kinzmet
07-25-2014, 09:47 PM
You moved from level 13 to level 15 now? You should have used the experience you got from there to make your own build, its more fun that way.
Anyway, here is my level 15 build.

Stats:
[Pure Dex]
or
[10 INT + Put the rest to DEX]

Skills:
[Aimshot 5/5]
[Shadow Piercer 1/5]
[Noxiousbolt 1/5]
[Combat Medic 4/5] No self heal for caster upgrade
[Passive Agility 3/5]

Equipments:
[Weapon] Lurid bow of Brutality or Devourer bow of Potency
[Helmet] Buy the Ancient Druid helm of Potency
[Armor] Buy the Ancient Druid Doublet of Potency
[Ring] Nightocean of Warfare DEX type or INT type / Winterstar ring of warfare DEX type
[Necklace] Buy the Dex type Tarlok Potency Lvl15 / Elondrian ring of Celerity or Fitness

Pets:
[Samael]
[Glacian]
[Singe]
[Hammerjaw]
[Slag]
[Dova Bear]
[Gyrm]
[Talon]
[Malison]

radagan
07-26-2014, 07:54 AM
I wouldnt use nox ur combo is too slow with it and nox is almost useless

kinzmet
08-01-2014, 07:21 AM

Too slow? Do you charge all your skills in PVP? I beg to differ, It all depends on how you play.
NOX is NEVER useless. While packs, aimshot and shadow piercer are in cooldown what are you gonna do? normal attack? meh..
A skill is ALWAYS better than normal attack (rogues). Last time I check a normal attack is as fast as tapping nox.

But if your talking about using nox on a jugger warrior, then its a different story.

radagan
08-01-2014, 08:02 AM

Too slow? Do you charge all your skills in PVP? I beg to differ, It all depends on how you play.
NOX is NEVER useless. While packs, aimshot and shadow piercer are in cooldown what are you gonna do? normal attack? meh..
A skill is ALWAYS better than normal attack (rogues). Last time I check a normal attack is as fast as tapping nox.

But if your talking about using nox on a jugger warrior, then its a different story.

Best combo is aimed and pierce,u just dont need nox in low level twinking

kinzmet
08-01-2014, 07:26 PM
Best combo is aimed and pierce,u just dont need nox in low level twinking

I have simulated, tested and practiced maximum damage output in the shortest time for rouge for as long as PVP came to AL. I don't think you will understand if I discuss numerical values, statistics and display of damages from those experiment and testing results here so, lets just agree to disagree.

UndeadJudge
08-06-2014, 11:50 PM
I'm not quite familiar with damage at 15, it's been awhile since I've played it and new gears have been released.

There is a reason why 3 skill rogues, such as myself, exist.

Aim/Nox/Pierce combo has the highest maximum damage output in a single burst. However, using pierce delays your skills by about half a second after use, so it's not like we can spam skills with virtually no cooldowns. Using only aim and pierce allows you to use more aim shots faster, which catches many rogues off guard as they probably will be using pierce while you almost start your next combo. Quick 2HKO. Not to mention, not using nox allows you to have 4 aim stacks, which is pretty sweet. That last aim will do pretty insane damage, and be boosted crit 40%. Last pro is that it frees up another skill slot, and forgot to put in it also costs less mana.

Now to cons. Aim / Pierce obviously has less burst damage than a full combo. Nox, IMO, generally is a tool used against rogues. It can be annoying to fight a rogue without it, that moment when you are running to pack and can't throw in another skill or else you're toast since you're too far from pack. Also nox is good for sniping in Tdm.

Endgame rogues obviously use nox because they have the potential to easily 1 combo. The reason why no nox works at twink levels. The delay from pierce where your next aim is ready allows you to always be using a skill, so it's not like there's wasted time after pierce.

Hopefully I explained this alright, am a bit tired right now. But basically it all comes down to style.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kinzmet
08-10-2014, 10:40 AM
Thanks for your explanations,
The rogues in level 15 can reach maximum damage for about 160-170 damage. While the health can reach up to 2k.
With this damage to health ratio, 1v1 of 2 rogues rarely reach 4 combos with the nox (unless they are below 160 damage).
My point of view is, using fast damage outburst at short period AS + NB +SP is more effective than 2-attack skills + normal attack.
Now with the new gears and pets that gives lots of mana and mana regen this is a deadly thing in PVP.
There are even post/threads now that whines about twink rogues having almost unlimited mana pool.
The thing about the delay of SP by half second after use gets faster with only 2 skills? (not clear on this) I think what your saying is SP windsup other skills (kinda like windmill on warriors)

We compare the combos (just the offensive)
Charge Aim + Nox + Shadow piercer + 1 normal attack (repeat again)
Charge Aim + Shadow piercer + some normal attacks while AS is in cooldown (repeat again)
No change in how fast you will stack 4 aims because the last skill SP will windup the other skills,
and you still have to wait for AS to finish cooldown. Unless your combo is different.
With Dova or Glacian on 1v1 rogue either you or the opponent is dead before running out of mana.

For list of skill cooldown: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?169004-GUIDE-Skill-Effect-Duration-and-Cool-Down-Time-(delay)

Leuidisi
08-19-2014, 04:51 PM
Best build is
Aim shot 5/5
Noxious bolt 2/5 (+15dmg )
Shadow piercer 2/5 (75% chance recover 10%hp)
Hp packs 4/5( not the 2)
and 1 passive dex
Build for both 1vs1 and guild war

Pet: dova or glacian... ( cuz its mana reg)

Gear: devourer of pot or umbral bow of brt full tarlok grand gem

Ancient helm and armor full grand elond gem

Power ring of brt full tarlok grand gem

Tarlok amu of pot full tarlok grand gem

I become warmonger with that build :)

Good luck!

Toffyx
08-22-2014, 11:44 AM
Hi guys.. I want to know best build for rogue lvl 25+ and what items I need for lvl 25.
Another question, rogue is better PvP or warrior is better?