PDA

View Full Version : Next Zone/Gear

Deanoboi
07-21-2014, 05:28 AM
Hey ppl,

Just wondering what the next leveling zone is after kraken and how do you unlock it?

As for gear I'm currently coming up to level 25 now and wondering when I should spend my cash on items? If I kit myself out at 25 will that then last untill 30?

Thanks guys

tharidom
07-21-2014, 05:54 AM
After the kraken isles comes nordr (unlocked at 23 advised to start at 25) this map is entered/unlocked by walking through the gates in kraag (a bit left upwards starting from krobox).

Deanoboi
07-22-2014, 01:32 AM
After the kraken isles comes nordr (unlocked at 23 advised to start at 25) this map is entered/unlocked by walking through the gates in kraag (a bit left upwards starting from krobox).

Thanks!

Can anyone spread some info about gearing?

kona
07-29-2014, 02:19 AM
Thanks!

what class r u? anyway u will need new items if u want to survive nord

Xeusx
07-29-2014, 02:33 AM
Thanks!

You need gears with high STR and second stat INT because you will have to survive in next map in order to continue maps.

Deanoboi
07-29-2014, 05:31 AM
I'm a rogue

Xeusx
07-29-2014, 06:19 AM
I'm a rogue
Then you will need lots of mana potions than health potions, Rogue always keep burning mana, you will need High DEX and INT/STR.

Deanoboi
07-29-2014, 06:46 AM
When it comes to using dual wield do I aim for higher DPS over DMG? And when using bow I aim for more DMG over DPS? This is for pve

Quientar
07-29-2014, 07:33 AM
Dps is for basic attacks (normal weapon sttacks)
Damage is for skills.

Regardless which weapon you use.

Huikreu
07-29-2014, 10:55 AM
Equipment: as I was leveling my rogue, I generally replaced my armor/jewelry every 5 levels but tried to replace my weapon more often than that if I saw a good deal. If you get a good deal on equipment, you can resell it when you're finished with it later for very little net loss in gold (sometimes you can even make a little but you have to consider CS fees). In choosing equipment, I focus on dmg/dex, int/mana, str/health/armor, in that order.

The prior post is correct: dps is for basic attacks (considers the attack speed of the weapon), dmg is what skill damage is calculated from.

Your approach will depend on your play style. I prefer to use a bow and generally keep my distance from mobs. I use aimed shot, noxious bolt, shadow piercer (in that order), then repeat. I use a lot of mana pots. Bows are too slow to add a normal attack into your skill rotation (i.e., aimed shot is ready to be used again before I can finish a regular bow attack).

If you prefer to be in the thick of the action, I believe that blades allow you to add an extra normal attack at the end of your skill rotation before your first skill is ready to be used again. So, overall, this may allow you more total damage in the same amount of time (I have not tested any of this, just my feeling based on experience and what I've read on the forum).

Hope this helps.

Deanoboi
07-29-2014, 11:02 AM
Equipment: as I was leveling my rogue, I generally replaced my armor/jewelry every 5 levels but tried to replace my weapon more often than that if I saw a good deal. If you get a good deal on equipment, you can resell it when you're finished with it later for very little net loss in gold (sometimes you can even make a little but you have to consider CS fees). In choosing equipment, I focus on dmg/dex, int/mana, str/health/armor, in that order.

The prior post is correct: dps is for basic attacks (considers the attack speed of the weapon), dmg is what skill damage is calculated from.

Your approach will depend on your play style. I prefer to use a bow and generally keep my distance from mobs. I use aimed shot, noxious bolt, shadow piercer (in that order), then repeat. I use a lot of mana pots. Bows are too slow to add a normal attack into your skill rotation (i.e., aimed shot is ready to be used again before I can finish a regular bow attack).

If you prefer to be in the thick of the action, I believe that blades allow you to add an extra normal attack at the end of your skill rotation before your first skill is ready to be used again. So, overall, this may allow you more total damage in the same amount of time (I have not tested any of this, just my feeling based on experience and what I've read on the forum).

Hope this helps.

Very helpful, thank you :)

I'm still testing skills/combos etc at the moment being new to the game, I use a bow, my skills consist of piercer, nox, shadow, aim shot