PDA

View Full Version : nubie wanna start pvp

adhyss
07-21-2014, 06:25 AM
guys can u give me suggestion which is best between devour bow potency and umbral bow brutality for rog twink lvl 7? :chuncky:

Ennex
07-21-2014, 06:34 AM
devo bow for me :0

IGN: Passcode(W), Iimits(R), Rubrix(M)

adhyss
07-21-2014, 06:39 AM
and skill what u used? :biggrin: and if i can know...how much best price to buy dev bow?

tharidom
07-21-2014, 08:08 AM
Can u post this in the Pvp or rogue thread pls.

Anarchist
07-21-2014, 08:18 AM
Umbral is better and cooler than devourer.
Better in 1 vs1 especially against wars.
Better in clashes cause it allows you to slow the dps of your opponents so your team can track them easily and take them out.
Cooler cause it has a glowing effect, a better design and its bigger.

Xeusx
07-21-2014, 08:58 AM
Tharid, it's ok.

Arrowz
07-21-2014, 09:10 AM
Tharid, it's ok.
Yet yesterday u made a comment "wrong section Nuff said" or something like that on a different thread lol. Devo bow is probably better. Just check auction periodically to find what the price hovers around

adhyss
07-21-2014, 09:42 AM
dont fight bcoz of me plz :grumpy:.... but isnt in general discussion ...we can talk and share bout anything? as long we are not break forum rules ...but u right better and easy for me looking for info about this in pvp or rog thread...so let say is my bad :chuncky:...btw thx for sharing

Xeusx
07-21-2014, 09:50 AM
Yet yesterday u made a comment "wrong section Nuff said" or something like that on a different thread lol. Devo bow is probably better. Just check auction periodically to find what the price hovers around
Could you stop bothering me? I'm doing nothing bad.
I said that before I said this, which mean I'm changing my mind, can you please think how People can change their mind?
Let New Forumers create threads in AL General Discussion, I know they create the thread in wrong section, but let them. I cannot make them tired remake the thread, which I hate they do it, so LET THEM.

The reason is I'm changing my mind when imagine how New Forumers feel, and yet you bothering me.

glengon
07-21-2014, 10:20 AM
Well you made a thread called "new pets" in general instead of in pets forums so i guess its ok? :3

Zylx
07-21-2014, 10:27 AM
If you want more damage, go with the devourer bow.

If you want a useful proc that slows the other players, go with the umbral shot

Visiting
07-21-2014, 04:22 PM
Personally, Depraved of Potency all the way :D

tharidom
07-21-2014, 04:28 PM

Lol that was me and I posted it there because nobody checks the pet section.

tharidom
07-21-2014, 04:29 PM
Well you made a thread called "new pets" in general instead of in pets forums so i guess its ok? :3

And how many people check the pets section?

Visiting
07-21-2014, 05:37 PM
I check all sections, all the time.