PDA

View Full Version : Loot bag for inventory management

Norbert
01-11-2011, 10:18 PM
I read through the inventory management ideas, but didn't see this.. hope I'm not repeating.

Anyway, I'd love to have all items gathered on a campaign go into a loot bag (or whatever you want to call it) -- just something different than your normal inventory. Then when you're sorting/liquidating, you could pull out what you want ('move to inventory') and click a 'liquidate all' button to sell off the rest.

In lieu of that (or maybe in addition), I'd love to be able to lock items in inventory. Sometimes in the wee hours I fear I'll click too fast and liquidate something wrong.

Lesrider
01-11-2011, 10:20 PM
Were you playing DD? ;)

I don't like the idea of "sell all" button. I hate it on DD and wish they'd remove it. A locking option would be cool, though.

Arterra
01-11-2011, 10:22 PM
the loot bag sounds awesome O.o i have items i really dont want to sell, but in my haste... yea, nice idea here. either transfer or liquidate. 50 slots max, unchangeable, so you cant just store stuff there. no putting into the bag either.

mcyto
01-11-2011, 10:42 PM
I love your idea! It would have been such a great thing to have when I was farming totems and Keeper. Deleting 100+ items one-by-one takes foreverrrrrrrrrr.

Ersana
01-11-2011, 10:52 PM
What's DD????

Pharcyde
01-12-2011, 12:04 AM
I want them to make it so you can organize your inventory though. Quite annoying trying to dual equip your non-loadout gears when they are pretty much placed randomly through your pinks..

superglut2
01-12-2011, 12:48 AM
Great idea

Lysdexic
01-12-2011, 12:55 AM
I would pay plat for that in a heartbeat!!!

TwinkTastical
01-12-2011, 02:08 AM
What's DD????

DD.. Is... -Drumroll- DUNGEON DEFENDERS!!!!!

Norbert
01-12-2011, 12:34 PM
Never played DD, but D&D oh so long ago.

The capacity limit for the bag might be tricky. You would want it big enough to do several runs if you're doing quick remakes or you'd get the 'can't enter dungeon' message (I guess). I'd think maybe allow purchase of additional space for the bag too. I think you'd still want to clear it often and hopefully it would be really quick to do so.

StompArtist
01-12-2011, 12:36 PM
I read through the inventory management ideas, but didn't see this.. hope I'm not repeating.

Anyway, I'd love to have all items gathered on a campaign go into a loot bag (or whatever you want to call it) -- just something different than your normal inventory. Then when you're sorting/liquidating, you could pull out what you want ('move to inventory') and click a 'liquidate all' button to sell off the rest.

In lieu of that (or maybe in addition), I'd love to be able to lock items in inventory. Sometimes in the wee hours I fear I'll click too fast and liquidate something wrong.

I like the idea. It would also be nice if we could sort in some fashion our stash.

Arterra
01-12-2011, 02:48 PM
our stash is a joke. if anything, at least make us start at the bottom instead of the top.

Norbert
01-22-2011, 11:19 AM
<cough>bump<cough> I hear 1.7 is coming up... whistle...