PDA

View Full Version : predicting the market

Ihateppl
07-21-2014, 02:02 PM
Well first off, if you want to know if something will be valuable in the future, think ahead, use these kind of trains of thought: "will these be a limited time item?" "how useful is this item?" "how long should I keep this item?" and "how much will the item be worth compared to how much gold I spent for it." You should use common sence when your attempting to merch, such as how many other ppl are are hoarding the same item, and how long your gonna have to wait.
You should have two sections to your inventory, one for items for yourself, and one for items you won't touch until a certain date or until the item have reached a certain price. Hope this helps :P

Kakashis
07-21-2014, 02:07 PM
And never talk about such items on forums

basketholic209
07-21-2014, 02:28 PM
Umm do you think Deary will rise more? Last time I've checked in auction, it's 8m+.

ClumsyCactus
07-21-2014, 02:33 PM
Umm do you think Deary will rise more? Last time I've checked in auction, it's 8m+.

Well, i have a lvl 30 deary, i can confirm that they are a great pet for elites. (Brackenbridge)
And i would recommend having a deary for tombs, the AA is as you know, one of the best Crowd controlling attacks in game.

Titanfall
07-21-2014, 03:56 PM

Well, i have a lvl 30 deary, i can confirm that they are a great pet for elites. (Brackenbridge)
And i would recommend having a deary for tombs, the AA is as you know, one of the best Crowd controlling attacks in game.

I'm struggling to know if you were being sarcastic.

Meemaw
07-21-2014, 03:59 PM
Life shards.... raise or drop? I have tons... so I'm scared...

IGN: Ajaxfalls

GoodSyntax
07-21-2014, 04:04 PM

Deary is great in elite Tinidirin.

Both your team mates and the elite mobs as well will be like "Dude, seriously - you brought Deary with you?" and laugh themselves to death! Works every time!

Reunegade
07-21-2014, 04:21 PM
It's bad if your teammates die though. Either way that's OP

SacredKnight
07-21-2014, 08:14 PM
Deary is actually a good pet for Soloing elite Shuyal as its AA can neutralize all mobs in range..

Dex Scene
07-22-2014, 03:20 AM
Plus deary can dance in two legs

Gensin
07-22-2014, 03:35 AM
Create a deary worshipping altar plz.