PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions Regarding New Dungeons

DivineMoustache
07-21-2014, 09:21 PM
Sup guys, I have a few suggestions that maybe STS could consider, each individual one would require probably as much work as recoloring the starry vanities, and hopefully generate extra platinum sales via elixir for farming.

1) More dragon colors -- these are craftable just like the new ones, but even low levels can use them. However, make the rings that it crafts with...level 60, as always, so us low levels can't get ahold of the crafted rings.

Perhaps a purple or a silver color dragon vanity, much like the silver dragon from the dragon pack.

2) After the following halloween event, make some Halloween costumes drop in Elite Dungeon, with a very very very low drop rate. That way, you can generate some plat sales from the costume event as always, and then allow us to farm these vanities. Maybe 1/500 runs gets one. Hell, maybe make it an "elite" vanity so you have to spend more money on shamrock thrashers.

3) This one would require more effort, since it's a new vanity, acts sort of like the "bat wing" vanities, but instead of wings, they are GODZILLA SPIKES. Kind of like the bumps that godzilla or crocodiles have on their backs. Make it drop in Ancient Swamps with a supremely low drop rate.

4) New Elixir introduced -- Only drop ____ type items (vanity, weapon, armor, etc.) This would help smooth out exactly what drops for you, and would cost X amount of plat. I don't know how much coding goes into elixirs, hopefully it's not too much. This would help people who wanted to complete their sets via farming, or just farmers who wanted to farm the most valuable type of item.

5) this is separate, but fix the range lag please, if I use firestorm from max range before someone else hits firestorm, theirs should not hit me because of the knock back.

stewpidhappythings
07-21-2014, 10:45 PM
1) no
2) uhm no
3) no no
4) noooo
5) we need more Lemon Pledge. You buy, I stay. ChaCha!

Trenton
07-21-2014, 11:03 PM
Stew covered but I still have to

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/22/y2u8abat.jpg

Oldcoot
07-21-2014, 11:05 PM
Oh, I like that one^^

Arpluvial
07-21-2014, 11:10 PM
Hey guys! :)

I have moved this to the PL Suggestions and Feedback area.

DivineMoustache
07-21-2014, 11:45 PM
I don't see how recoloring old vanities and adding a new optional elixir is a horrible idea. :(