PDA

View Full Version : Hello! Newbie with a few questions

evila_elf
07-21-2014, 11:49 PM
Hi! Been having fun playing :)

1) When I kill all enemies in a certain area and can advance to the next level, and the next and the next, is there a way to join up on a certain level? I have noticed a few people leave, then come back. How do I do this?

2) Auto leveling - is it best to have it on, or off?

Thanks!

Aveea
07-22-2014, 12:32 PM
Add me IG, I'll help you out.

Sheugokin
07-22-2014, 03:39 PM
If you are unsure about your future build, you may want to have auto-leveling on. Since other who know the game mechanics quite well, they know the perfect build so they disable auto-leveling. Up to you though.

To join other people, you hit the little shield button in the upper left hand corner, world map, and join game.

Then you have to narrow your search. Game name will be very specific, for example, Nuri Funhouse. A broader search would be just putting Nuri in Campaign Box.

By putting just Nuri in Campaign box, you will be able to see all games available in that map, including Nuri Funhouse. Good luck :)

snowfu
07-24-2014, 06:52 PM
Hi! Been having fun playing :)

1) When I kill all enemies in a certain area and can advance to the next level, and the next and the next, is there a way to join up on a certain level? I have noticed a few people leave, then come back. How do I do this?

2) Auto leveling - is it best to have it on, or off?

Thanks!

Welcome to PL!
1) Joining up to a certain level requires you to tap or click these icons in the following order...
I. Shield at top left
II. Map at bottom left
III. Join or host game at bottom left
IV. Click PVE at top center
VI. Find your game!
2) OFF. TURN. IT OFF. Lol but seriously, if you turn it off you get to assign your own stats AND skills.
2.5) Also, add Snowfu InGame if you need any help. :D