PDA

View Full Version : [HELP NEEDED] For a rogue twink. :)

raphaber
07-21-2014, 11:52 PM
Yo guys and girls I'm here to request help from all of you because I've been thinking for a couple of days now of making a rogue twink so I can have fun in pvp the only problem is that I have never made a twink before so don't know much about it and not a pro about skill and gear needed for such a character.

Ps: any help given is appreciated useful or not so I thank you very much in advance ;)

My first question is what level is the best to have loads of fun in pvp, I was thinking lvl 20 or less
If you could post your opinion that would be great.

My second question is what is THE best gear that money can afford for that level (I do not have a price in so don't ask yourself if I have enough gold ect..)

My third and last question is the best pet for a rogue once again no price range.

I thank you for any advice given and I wish you and loads of fun playing arcane . Cya !

SacredKnight
07-22-2014, 12:01 AM
Pet: Samael...always pick Samael...

raphaber
07-22-2014, 12:07 AM
Ok thought so to now just need help for the rest :p Thanks !

Jantroy
07-22-2014, 01:25 AM
Pet: Samael...always pick Samael...

Agreed. 100%.

anyways, for the level bracket, i would say lvl 21+ but since you want to twink at a lower level, i suggest joining us (lvl 13-14)
its a lot of fun, and sets at those lvl arent that expensive unlike the others.

High-end items in lvl 13-14 are:dev.bow and ancient druid sets which are affordable and as for the pet, if you cant afford sam, you can start on a malison then save enough gold for a dovabear/slag or grimm. (But for me Dova is best).

hope i helped, and if you choose to join our bracket (lvl 13-14) Send me a PM in game, IGN:Pvpios/Pvpkos

raphaber
07-22-2014, 11:20 AM
Agreed. 100%.

anyways, for the level bracket, i would say lvl 21+ but since you want to twink at a lower level, i suggest joining us (lvl 13-14)
its a lot of fun, and sets at those lvl arent that expensive unlike the others.

High-end items in lvl 13-14 are:dev.bow and ancient druid sets which are affordable and as for the pet, if you cant afford sam, you can start on a malison then save enough gold for a dovabear/slag or grimm. (But for me Dova is best).

hope i helped, and if you choose to join our bracket (lvl 13-14) Send me a PM in game, IGN:Pvpios/Pvpkos

Hi i will be jouning your bracket and will be sending a pm later on , but what i would really like to know is what is THE BEST gear for a lvl 14 by example rogue twink . Thanks for your response, very much appreciated ;)

raphaber
07-23-2014, 12:46 PM
Help please

raphaber
07-27-2014, 02:35 PM
still need a very good full equipment build for my rogue lvl 13-14 thank you

kinzmet
08-01-2014, 07:08 AM
Check this thread.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?164400-Level-13-skill-build-and-stats

raphaber
08-10-2014, 06:24 AM
thanks mate appreciate it