PDA

View Full Version : Gems?

Deanoboi
07-22-2014, 01:25 AM
What's the difference between fire gem and a bound fire gem? Also how do you get better then just standed gems? Iv check the trader and there's no bound gems so what are they?

Arturohoward
07-22-2014, 01:43 AM
You get a bound gem when u complete the quest of your first crafted gem, so if you are a rogue you will get a bound fire gem, a warrior - bound blood gem and a mage - bound glacial gem.

~This gem is not treadable, just you can use it, and it adds the same stat bonus as a regular fire, blood or glacial gem

(P.s. sorry if you can't understand something, the english is not my first language)

Deanoboi
07-22-2014, 04:25 AM
Thanks for the reply :)

Iv heard that you can craft better then just standed gems, how is this possible?

Xeusx
07-22-2014, 04:37 AM
Thanks for the reply :)

Iv heard that you can craft better then just standed gems, how is this possible?
Little chance you might get Grand Gems in your item's slot.

Deanoboi
07-22-2014, 10:41 AM
Little chance you might get Grand Gems in your item's slot.

So it's only when you actually go to gem the item it can changes from a normal gem to a grand gem? Or once the crafting process has finished?

Xeusx
07-22-2014, 10:44 AM
So it's only when you actually go to gem the item it can changes from a normal gem to a grand gem? Or once the crafting process has finished?
You upgrade the item and when the crafting process has finished, it has a little chance to get Grand gem.

SacredKnight
07-22-2014, 04:28 PM
You upgrade the item and when the crafting process has finished, it has a little chance to get Grand gem.

Very Little..

carel86
07-22-2014, 11:32 PM
just try again and again. it takes about 3 month for me to get full grand blood gem at my equipment (magmatic claymore, mythic set, night ocean ripple and amulet of doom)

SacredKnight
07-23-2014, 05:11 AM
just try again and again. it takes about 3 month for me to get full grand blood gem at my equipment (magmatic claymore, mythic set, night ocean ripple and amulet of doom)

3 months doing nothing in AL=3 months of profit lost, if you don't have a back up set those grand gems are costing you more money then their actually worth ;3

aquascaper
07-23-2014, 10:57 PM
Took forever to make my lep full grand glacial. Now I realize that leps weren't stat items lol

rydis
12-02-2014, 09:38 AM
You get a bound gem when u complete the quest of your first crafted gem, so if you are a rogue you will get a bound fire gem, a warrior - bound blood gem and a mage - bound glacial gem.

~This gem is not treadable, just you can use it, and it adds the same stat bonus as a regular fire, blood or glacial gem

(P.s. sorry if you can't understand something, the english is not my first language)

If I put a "Bound Gem" on an item will that item be sellable or the does the "Bound Gem" trait carry over? :?