PDA

View Full Version : So there are 43 Shady and Surge!!!

Dex Scene
07-22-2014, 02:34 AM
They were giving out 10*3= 30 S&S and 3 SnS from forum contests. Should have been 33 SnS. Instead of that there Will be 43 SnS now. (13 rogues from Lb, 13 mages from Lb, 14 warrior for Lb).
If goblin event was a test run why didn't they get a way to rid of that tied rewards!!
I don't understand it, if there are two players at #1, the next rank should be #3, not #2 like STS puts in their Lb. If there are 3 players at #7 the next player shouldn't be #8 but #10.
I have no offense against anyone. Congratulations to all SnS winners. Just stating the fact.
Will like to know what ARLOR Fellows' opinions are on this issue!!

Deadroth
07-22-2014, 02:39 AM
I like the way, in which hey competite to get s&s, even, when they trusted other players for fair game and tied. They earned it, and You need to live with it as well.

Haligali
07-22-2014, 02:42 AM
Maybe because they cant do it or its technically too complicated. How would you decide who gets the reward between two tied players?

Euldor
07-22-2014, 02:42 AM
It only means that they are not against the tying of lb players or are just ????

Dex Scene
07-22-2014, 02:44 AM
But if there are 3 players in #7 the next rank should be #10 and not #8. That's what I see happening in real life. Anyway thanks for feedback :)

Haligali
07-22-2014, 02:47 AM
i have an idea, on next event everyone should tie at gold tier, so everyone will get an egg. no more plat and gold spending :))

Bunny♥
07-22-2014, 03:17 AM
i have an idea, on next event everyone should tie at gold tier, so everyone will get an egg. no more plat and gold spending :))

better cut out the LB thing. Seriously, it ruins players trusts and friendships just for a simple award.. i mean, not really simple tho since its an arcane. I have no doubts about LB being a good way to keep players competitive but it seems like it went the wrong way, not juz being bitter but people became greedy because of it and it ruins trusts and friendships which for me is more worthy than an arcane egg.

Energizeric
07-22-2014, 03:23 AM

Everyone did get an egg at gold tier, Dovabear. :)

Bunny♥
07-22-2014, 03:28 AM

ya, i farmed some dovas on the last day, made 3 alts and used my extra kits, better way for me to gain some golds back i guess :)

Haligali
07-22-2014, 03:30 AM

lol

Dex Scene
07-22-2014, 03:31 AM
What hali meant was all would get SnS and dovas lol

Anarchial
07-22-2014, 03:36 AM
They really should have implemented some sort of tie breaker or atleast ranked as dex scene mentioned in her post. But as evident sts just took the easiest way of implementing ranks :D. So i guess they wont change anything. Like the last time i again wished if more than 200 people tied in top 10. Then sts would have surely done something. But then the arcane pet would be just an epic pet.

firechandra
07-22-2014, 03:47 AM
44 also remiem got shady and surge :biggrin:
probably also other devs

Energizeric
07-22-2014, 03:50 AM
What hali meant was all would get SnS and dovas lol

SnS is an Arcane rarity pet, which means very rare. It couldn't be arcane if they gave it out to everyone. Color rarity is based on rarity, not stats. So by definition you cannot give an arcane pet to everyone or else it would not be arcane and your color rarity scale would become meaningless.

Dex Scene
07-22-2014, 04:12 AM
SnS is an Arcane rarity pet, which means very rare. It couldn't be arcane if they gave it out to everyone. Color rarity is based on rarity, not stats. So by definition you cannot give an arcane pet to everyone or else it would not be arcane and your color rarity scale would become meaningless.
I just said what hali meant in that post. We didnt say it would be given to everyone. It was just a joke what if all ties after getting gold tier, will sts give the arcane pet to all!!

Bamboo
07-22-2014, 04:43 AM
Oh come on, we all know that a few pro players were paid millions to get a tie and let people get arcane eggs.

Coolskies
07-22-2014, 05:53 AM
Nightshade is a Legendary pet, not Arcane. Yet there's only 3 in the entire game. :monkey:

tharidom
07-22-2014, 05:54 AM
Nightshade is a Legendary pet, not Arcane. Yet there's only 3 in the entire game. :monkey:

4 eggs, people tied if I'm not mistaking.

Anarchist
07-22-2014, 06:08 AM
30...44 eggs it doesnt really matter.
But what about those that were left out of the "i scratch your back you scratch my back" system?

Probably cursing at a couple co-runners :3

Bigboyblue
07-22-2014, 06:13 AM
I find the way they list ranks strange as well. As the OP mentioned if two people tie for 3rd the next person is in 5th, not 4th like the event leaderboard. If it was set up the way it work in the real world only 10 people from each class would have gained S&S. Someone got S&S with just over 30k points. Seems low lol.

Atten
07-22-2014, 06:14 AM
We know that those people (who tied) put too much effort and money to reach the Leaderboard and get their arcane pets but it just doesn't seem right..

keikali
07-22-2014, 07:10 AM
I believe the way the system setup is once the event actually ends, the system automatically and not manually distributes the prizes therefore if it sees the same spot more then once it will just distribute that prize to the player hence there is no Dev intervention. I'm sure they can do something about this and they had since after the Goblin event to do so, but they didn't address it so in our eyes it means they're fine with it.

Haligali
07-22-2014, 07:32 AM

This whole colour rarity thing is messed up since last halloween, when the mythic eggs flooded the market like a deary, also im sure people looted more glacian/hammerjaw eggs than breezaga/malgo/camilla/spitfire eggs.

VenomsChaos
07-22-2014, 07:35 AM

+1 nice idea :)

Anarchial
07-22-2014, 09:14 AM
Please dont consider this as troll,but I have been looking everywhere what does OP mean. I always thought op meant over powered or over priced but I have seen in many places that the post made by op is this that. What does this OP mean?

keikali
07-22-2014, 09:18 AM
Please dont consider this as troll,but I have been looking everywhere what does OP mean. I always thought op meant over powered or over priced but I have seen in many places that the post made by op is this that. What does this OP mean?

OP - Overpriced
OP - Overpowered
OP - Original Poster

ClumsyCactus
07-22-2014, 09:21 AM
OP - Overpriced
OP - Overpowered
OP - Original Poster
OP - Onion Pizza
OP - Other People
OP - On Point
OP - Me

eugene9707
07-22-2014, 10:24 AM
I find the way they list ranks strange as well. As the OP mentioned if two people tie for 3rd the next person is in 5th, not 4th like the event leaderboard. If it was set up the way it work in the real world only 10 people from each class would have gained S&S. Someone got S&S with just over 30k points. Seems low lol.

how about 5 people tie 10th and next one is 15th ? :P

Veluthe
07-22-2014, 10:26 AM
better cut out the LB thing. Seriously, it ruins players trusts and friendships just for a simple award.. i mean, not really simple tho since its an arcane. I have no doubts about LB being a good way to keep players competitive but it seems like it went the wrong way, not juz being bitter but people became greedy because of it and it ruins trusts and friendships which for me is more worthy than an arcane egg.I agree. The lb just makes people greedy for an egg and so they can brag. Not to mention I despise how it's based on who can spend most plat or go sleepless cus they have no life to get an egg. To me game is much more fun if have just friendship and fairness.

Rare
07-22-2014, 10:29 AM

Yes. Exactly.

Energizeric
07-22-2014, 11:21 AM
This whole colour rarity thing is messed up since last halloween, when the mythic eggs flooded the market like a deary, also im sure people looted more glacian/hammerjaw eggs than breezaga/malgo/camilla/spitfire eggs.

That is true. They should try to fix it, not make it worse.

grzena1982
07-22-2014, 11:33 AM
Can someone explain me what means 'people tied' in this thread?

Atten
07-22-2014, 12:14 PM
But STS let this happen.. What would they do if 26 people had tied? This technically can happen, so.. This is something that has to be fixed!

Bigboyblue
07-22-2014, 12:19 PM

Well then lol, I suppose you can't do anything about a multi way tie for 10th. But yes, the next would be 15th and the 5 people that tied for 10th would get the prize.

Coolskies
07-22-2014, 12:38 PM
But STS let this happen.. What would they do if 26 people had tied? This technically can happen, so.. This is something that has to be fixed!

Battle it out PVP. :eagerness:

grzena1982
07-22-2014, 12:45 PM
Noone cares to explain?

Haligali
07-22-2014, 01:28 PM
Can someone explain me what means 'people tied' in this thread?

Equal points.

grzena1982
07-22-2014, 03:16 PM
Thx

lethaljade
07-22-2014, 04:17 PM
Btw there was 43 not is , alot have been opened, and yeah the way the leaderboard system worked was ridiculous a twink was anle to use two charcters level up and get two eggs, absolutely unfair.

Gesaffelstein
07-22-2014, 04:43 PM
Btw there was 43 not is , alot have been opened, and yeah the way the leaderboard system worked was ridiculous a twink was anle to use two charcters level up and get two eggs, absolutely unfair.

Err who? Reg and Gos are not the same person..

Fauksuras
07-22-2014, 04:58 PM
I didnt even compete so I have no bone4to pick here, but it leaves a lot to be desired that STS let themselves be manipulated that way.

Want to make it interesting? Stick to your guns and REALLY promote one true winner.

eugene9707
07-23-2014, 01:42 PM
random thought ... what IF..... no one participated in event, everyone have 0 points, so everyone tie first.... we all get arcane egg ? :P

Anarchist
07-23-2014, 02:54 PM
random thought ... what IF..... no one participated in event, everyone have 0 points, so everyone tie first.... we all get arcane egg ? :P

Someone will break the tie just like what happened in this event.

SacredKnight
07-23-2014, 10:51 PM
Someone will break the tie just like what happened in this event.

We can only hope that one day people will think like this and not hoard everything for themselves...

Dex Scene
07-24-2014, 01:52 AM
We can only hope that one day people will think like this and not hoard everything for themselves...
This would be perfect lesson for stg