kixkaxx
07-22-2014, 03:32 AM
I heard his AA deals 6000 dmg in 10sec. Sounds like Oo

tharidom
07-22-2014, 04:48 AM
Lol or nah.

Madnex
07-22-2014, 05:16 AM
The only thing OP is stacking them in clashes.

matanofx
07-22-2014, 05:27 AM
The only thing OP is stacking them in clashes.

#SamEffect

I havent seen it in action i hope to see it soon if some of my friends decide to hatch and not sell

kixkaxx
07-22-2014, 05:28 AM
I don't know how it works. While mythic bow's pool can also deal 200dmg/tick in paper, it is not very useful in practice

Cero
07-22-2014, 05:31 AM
OP? Yes OverPriced just like everything else.

kixkaxx
07-22-2014, 05:37 AM
OP? Yes OverPriced just like everything else.

Yes, I don't know what happened to the economic of AL.. Less than a year ago 10M gold can make you a God in AL, now I can only afford candies with that Midas touch title

Okatare
07-22-2014, 05:42 AM
Keep in mind rogues spent abt 50mln each during the event to get this egg. Ofcs last mage and tank got it insanely free. But the calculation is based on money spent and 3-weeks-no-normal-sleep factor.

keikali
07-22-2014, 07:04 AM
The DoT Dmg is averaging 200 DMG per .5 secs. It technically eats through anything and stacks on top of other SnS pools. Even when a Warrior pops his Jug in one of these pools its depleting their HP pretty quick.

However the con of SnS is areas with big open spaces where this pet isn't as advantageous as one thinks. In the cramped hallways of CTF it does wonders, but in TDM its pretty easy to just avoid these pools. So other then using it for clashes, I don't see a big advantage of this pet, not even in PvE.

utpal
07-22-2014, 07:25 AM
if the pools chase the opponents or enemies it would be cool.
same like in evnt map (europhex and ursoth) where those purple pools chase us XD

Anarchist
07-22-2014, 08:10 AM
The DoT Dmg is averaging 200 DMG per .5 secs. It technically eats through anything and stacks on top of other SnS pools. Even when a Warrior pops his Jug in one of these pools its depleting their HP pretty quick.

However the con of SnS is areas with big open spaces where this pet isn't as advantageous as one thinks. In the cramped hallways of CTF it does wonders, but in TDM its pretty easy to just avoid these pools. So other then using it for clashes, I don't see a big advantage of this pet, not even in PvE.

In pve mobs aren't intelligent enough to avoid or completely avoid the pools.
Or are they? @.@

So its good for pve.

keikali
07-22-2014, 08:13 AM
In pve mobs aren't intelligent enough to avoid or completely avoid the pools.
Or are they? @.@

So its good for pve.

I think if you position yourself correctly in big packs of mobs it can be quite useful especially in Elites.

Then again #lol@pve...wait a minute.

FluffNStuff
07-22-2014, 08:35 AM

I seem to be missing something. In clashes, do personal kills / team kills not matter? Since according to Zeus SnS get sole credit for their kills, and it does not register for you or your team. I guess if it does wipe half the team killing the other half should be easy and it does prevent you from dying.