PDA

View Full Version : How to Fight with samael user with glacian

Digitalclock
07-22-2014, 04:00 AM
I can beat who has glacian,hammerjaw. But still i can't beat a samael user in PvP

Some Tips?

Im PvP'ing at lvl 10...

Blindness
07-22-2014, 06:14 AM
I saw this guy called Ipvp beats Pophonorface (samael user) couple times long time ago. Pm him maybe he can help you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bless
07-22-2014, 06:25 AM
Use walls and hide your a** off.

famousfame
07-22-2014, 02:39 PM
Run!!!!!

Digitalclock
07-22-2014, 03:22 PM
lol

Gensin
07-23-2014, 05:58 AM
Ive been countering samael user for my whole life, and belive me it works alot.
Samael terrifies and It is really not 100% sure terrify, My rogue has massive dodge and crawly is definetly a big help in vsing rogues that have sam. If they try to terrify you stun them with crawly, put packs stay near the packs and just charge your, charge your weapon (for stun purposes this might cause a stunlock) and spam everything that is left.
In mages I try to wait for there shield to turn off, meanwhile doing this I put packs and charge my weapon (charging weapon will stun them giving you more time in getting packs and giving them less time for there shield) and once the shield is off spam everything.

kjed
07-23-2014, 07:39 AM
PS: you dont need arcane pet to counter a sam user..just follow this simple steps..if your in tdm lure him/her to trulle, now if hes the target of trulle stun him with crawly..job done you killed a samael user.LoL

Digitalclock
07-23-2014, 07:41 AM
Samael terrifies and It is really not 100% sure terrify, My rogue has massive dodge and crawly is definetly a big help in vsing rogues that have sam. If they try to terrify you stun them with crawly, put packs stay near the packs and just charge your, charge your weapon (for stun purposes this might cause a stunlock) and spam everything that is left.
In mages I try to wait for there shield to turn off, meanwhile doing this I put packs and charge my weapon (charging weapon will stun them giving you more time in getting packs and giving them less time for there shield) and once the shield is off spam everything.

This is the real answer, thank you.

Gensin
07-24-2014, 04:09 AM
Btw, My mage killing style is definetly effective in endgame!

UndeadJudge
07-24-2014, 11:13 AM

My only 2 problems with this:

1) arcane abilities of pets cannot be dodged, but you are correct about samael's stun. It's like 65% chance or something like that.
2) don't charge bow after crawly because they will be immune to stun for the next few seconds (7 or 8, I forget exactly), likewise charging auto for stun will make crawly's arcane fail if you use it in that time frame.

Another tip, if you use crawly stay behind the enemy because they can only fire right in front of them while they are rooted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leuidisi
07-24-2014, 01:16 PM
Tell him pvp not pet... :p

Xenobiotic
07-25-2014, 08:05 AM
At L10, it's really easy to beat a samael mage, I beat Jebus (pro mage) :3

Titanium
07-25-2014, 09:54 AM
Get a Nekro

Digitalclock
07-25-2014, 11:34 AM
Get a Nekro

That's the easiest way.

Crazymobkiller
07-26-2014, 01:54 AM
Idk about l10 but @ l9 samaels can be beaten with hj or glacian
The terrify on samael is deadly so if you pack fail its over

lowratehitman
07-26-2014, 02:01 AM
I killed rig with Sam and I did not use any arcane pet :p

Blindness
07-26-2014, 04:10 AM
My only 2 problems with this:

1) arcane abilities of pets cannot be dodged, but you are correct about samael's stun. It's like 65% chance or something like that.
2) don't charge bow after crawly because they will be immune to stun for the next few seconds (7 or 8, I forget exactly), likewise charging auto for stun will make crawly's arcane fail if you use it in that time frame.

Another tip, if you use crawly stay behind the enemy because they can only fire right in front of them while they are rooted.

Yeap. Use Crawly. Very effective.

SacredKnight
07-26-2014, 05:32 AM
Personally, I always found that getting such pricey gear for a twink that has no plans for end game is kind of a waste :/

Speedofsound
07-27-2014, 12:14 AM
Crawly does not stun, it roots. Try shooting arrows off when you're hit by Crawly's AA, you'll find they still hit. I've killed some people who used Crawly on me who then go "Wow my Crawly's bugged." It's not bugged, the AA is just misunderstood. The best thing about Crawly's AA is that it prevents a rogue from healing by preventing them running to packs. But anyway, charge your bow stun all you want after using Crawly :)
50% of the time the root is not a root and you are not allowed to shoot arrows. It is a stun when there is no stun immunity intact. Stun immunity lasts 7 seconds and if u use crawlys AA in that timeframe it will only root, but if stun immunity is not intact it will also stun.

TheMightyFeusalet
07-27-2014, 12:27 AM
Personally, I always found that getting such pricey gear for a twink that has no plans for end game is kind of a waste :/

uhm my question, why are you saying this in this thread make an own thread with " i think it is a waste..." :(

Bless
07-27-2014, 06:04 AM
Crawly does not stun, it roots. Try shooting arrows off when you're hit by Crawly's AA, you'll find they still hit. I've killed some people who used Crawly on me who then go "Wow my Crawly's bugged." It's not bugged, the AA is just misunderstood. The best thing about Crawly's AA is that it prevents a rogue from healing by preventing them running to packs. But anyway, charge your bow stun all you want after using Crawly :)
50% of the time the root is not a root and you are not allowed to shoot arrows. It is a stun when there is no stun immunity intact. Stun immunity lasts 7 seconds and if u use crawlys AA in that timeframe it will only root, but if stun immunity is not intact it will also stun. Crawly is a root pet, not a stun + root pet; that's absurdly OP if it was.

I've never seen crawly stun (unless it's from passive attack) and it's easy to counteract the root.

Bananaguard
07-28-2014, 07:14 AM
50% of the time the root is not a root and you are not allowed to shoot arrows. It is a stun when there is no stun immunity intact. Stun immunity lasts 7 seconds and if u use crawlys AA in that timeframe it will only root, but if stun immunity is not intact it will also stun.

NO..I've been twinking with my Mage last month and I use crawly on rogues...after I use crawly's AA I use charge gun it still stuns em lol

Endkey
07-28-2014, 08:28 AM
Try using walls in ur advantage..some people are surely gnna say that dont hide or dont run..but they simply dont know the way to use walls to their benefits..the pro rogues use the environment around em..while nubs are those who rely on crit and stun and act all pro..trust me..after using walls..u can easily farm em :)

Gezus
07-29-2014, 06:43 AM
No reason to explain in steps really all you have to do is be better then the samael user..

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

UndeadJudge
07-30-2014, 04:50 PM

Yes I know this..but whenever I bow stun my crawly always fails afterwards. However when you are rooted you can't attack enemies behind you, but smart users know this.the arrows will just fly forward into nothing.

Samaeldavisjr
07-31-2014, 10:32 AM
Me (Warrior) and Samael just killed 2 arcane rogues at same time. LMAO

IGN Ozzy
09-04-2014, 12:30 PM
uhm my question, why are you saying this in this thread make an own thread with " i think it is a waste..." :(
Really no need to be rude.

Posted by the Prince of Darkness

Jethrojade
09-04-2014, 11:42 PM
Lol. I killed Vvaiting 6-2 who uses Samael and I only use Dova. I think the best pet for Rouge in VSing is Dova Bear. Good Luck Bro :)

P.S. : You also have to need good skills and good gears for your twink :)

radagan
09-04-2014, 11:46 PM
Lol Ive killed nekros & samaels with malison

Jethrojade
09-04-2014, 11:48 PM
What level you play twink? :)

Kakashis
09-11-2014, 09:59 PM
I just 1v1 with my 9 tank vs a Samael tank user . he's always 100% hp and I was getting the tail end of it always struggling. Level 32/33 twinking is more fun. Even the Sam users aren't invincible xD the perma stun is pretty nuts though!

Avshow
09-19-2014, 02:39 AM
easiest way.....all str build and str gear.....as a result, he cannot kill you , you can not kill him, but you can use a pink pet against arcane pet

Tehh
09-20-2014, 08:14 PM

Like gensin said, stun pets are the way to go. You get stunned, stun him back. No damage is done in that time