View Full Version : platnium pet sale

radagan
07-22-2014, 04:53 AM
Can there be platnium pet sale weekend?like50-40% off from all plat pets Like I have 185platnium and really would like to spend some for scorch but 250is really too much for me,ty!

tharidom
07-22-2014, 05:00 AM
Don't buy scorch he's useless until his AA doesn't get a boost don't buy him, a pet sale would be nice but I doubt if sts would do it:/.

Xeusx
07-22-2014, 05:15 AM
Can there be platnium pet sale weekend?like50-40% off from all plat pets Like I have 185platnium and really would like to spend some for scorch but 250is really too much for me,ty!
I suggest you should buy Haze if you want a platinum pet for your twink.

radagan
07-22-2014, 05:42 AM
I suggest you should buy Haze if you want a platinum pet for your twink.
Not for twink main

tharidom
07-22-2014, 05:52 AM
Not for twink main

Haze still is great:).

radagan
07-22-2014, 06:00 AM
Not for twink main

Haze still is great:).
For mage?

tharidom
07-22-2014, 06:01 AM
For mage?

Could be, I use it on my war.

Xeusx
07-22-2014, 06:03 AM
For mage?
For mage, Littlebear is good.

radagan
07-22-2014, 06:22 AM
For mage?
For mage, Littlebear is good.
But haze better than scorch mage?

Xeusx
07-22-2014, 06:46 AM
But haze better than scorch mage?
Nope.
For mage, you should buy Clyde, Clyde still the great pet for twink mage.

Hectororius
07-22-2014, 07:15 AM
Haze is great all-round pet for all classes.

You won't regret haze or Clyde for plat. Definitely recommend over scorch. 2 great mage pets for less than the price of scorch

Sts has done pet sales in the past, but its been a really long time since they have.

radagan
07-22-2014, 07:35 AM
Wich one would u say clyde haze or scorch?

Wutzgood
07-22-2014, 07:45 AM

Clyde>haze>scorch

Clyde is still one of my favorite pets for my Mage and one of the first I got.

radagan
07-22-2014, 07:48 AM

Clyde>haze>scorch

Clyde is still one of my favorite pets for my Mage and one of the first I got.
I got colton already so is clyde usefull?

utpal
07-22-2014, 09:18 AM
clyde is best pet for mage. its AA has a chance to teriffy, more then dova but less then slag.
imo both clyde and haze r good.
clyde for tanking akd haze for CC.

so use cylde at boss. its defensive pet.

Xeusx
07-22-2014, 09:28 AM
clyde is best pet for mage. its AA has a chance to teriffy, more then dova but less then slag.
imo both clyde and haze r good.
clyde for tanking akd haze for CC.

so use cylde at boss. its defensive pet.
Read the posts above, Utpal. Or you just reply only and don't read the posts above?

Not for twink main

For mage?

Nope.
For mage, you should buy Clyde, Clyde still the great pet for twink mage.

@Radaqan IMO Colton is good, same with Haze and Clyde.
You should use Clyde first in PvP, then use Colton if Clyde is tired, and then use a Haze if Colton is tired.

utpal
07-22-2014, 09:34 AM
dude zeus, many have said clyde best, but nobody gave reasons. I said about the reason y clyde best.

utpal
07-22-2014, 09:39 AM
Read the posts above, Utpal. Or you just reply only and don't read the posts above?

and if I hadn't read the post I wouldn't hav said about cylde. I would be saying about scorch pet. honestly think and recheck before u hit submit reply button

Xeusx
07-22-2014, 09:44 AM
dude zeus, many have said clyde best, but nobody gave reasons. I said about the reason y clyde best.

and if I hadn't read the post I wouldn't hav said about cylde. I would be saying about scorch pet. honestly think and recheck before u hit submit reply button
You are telling your opinions in PvE, not PvP. And HE need opinions about Clyde in PvP, of course you said "Use Clyde at boss".

Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

tharidom
07-22-2014, 09:55 AM

You are telling your opinions in PvE, not PvP. And HE need opinions about Clyde in PvP, of course you said "Use Clyde at boss".

He doesn't need pvp but pve.

FluidShot
07-22-2014, 09:57 AM

Unless I don't speak English, I don't see any post where he says he wants info for PvP.

"Not for twink main" in response to your own post saying "I suggest you should buy Haze if you want a platinum pet for your twink."

So I'm pretty sure he information about clyde for his main, assumed endgame, and I see nothing about PvP.

Dex Scene
07-22-2014, 10:26 AM
Clyde is the best exclusive pet for a mage imo aswel. Great pet at bosses especially.
And plat pet sale would be nice :)

utpal
07-22-2014, 02:00 PM
He doesn't need pvp but pve.

Unless I don't speak English, I don't see any post where he says he wants info for PvP.

"Not for twink main" in response to your own post saying "I suggest you should buy Haze if you want a platinum pet for your twink."

So I'm pretty sure he information about clyde for his main, assumed endgame, and I see nothing about PvP.
exactly. some people never read attentively

LOL I told ya to double check before posting.

ClumsyCactus
07-22-2014, 02:28 PM
To OP *platinum

Energizeric
07-22-2014, 04:39 PM
They are either going to have plat sales, or item sales, not both. If they were to give 40% off plat, and then another 40% off the price of items purchased with plat, then they would be giving 64% off actually. I doubt they are going to do that.

SacredKnight
07-22-2014, 04:43 PM
I doubt making a platinum pet sale would be a good idea, seeing as many people already purchased Scorch for 250 platinum there will be quite a few enraged players whom would want some platinum back ( Me, lol ).
Also, I think I recall that there was a 1/2 off of the original platinum pets for something, I can't quite remember nor find the thread ;3

Dex Scene
07-23-2014, 04:07 AM
They are either going to have plat sales, or item sales, not both. If they were to give 40% off plat, and then another 40% off the price of items purchased with plat, then they would be giving 64% off actually. I doubt they are going to do that.
Noone said about sales On both!! We know plat sale is going on and he was not asking to give plat pet sales right now. It can be anytime later. The point was if plat pet sale can happen not plat pet sale on the time plat sale is going on!

Dex Scene
07-23-2014, 04:11 AM
I doubt making a platinum pet sale would be a good idea, seeing as many people already purchased Scorch for 250 platinum there will be quite a few enraged players whom would want some platinum back ( Me, lol ).
Also, I think I recall that there was a 1/2 off of the original platinum pets for something, I can't quite remember nor find the thread ;3

There are elixir sale. People dont want the plat refunds for the time there was not the sale.
I bought plats 2 days before the plat sales. People buy plats in normal price but when plat sales come we dont get enraged asking for some plats back!!!
Plat pet sales shouldn't have any exception.

Energizeric
07-23-2014, 04:15 AM
Noone said about sales On both!! We know plat sale is going on and he was not asking to give plat pet sales right now. It can be anytime later. The point was if plat pet sale can happen not plat pet sale on the time plat sale is going on!

It doesn't matter if they are not at the same time, you can still stack. I bought plat at 40% off, and if I use it to buy a pet when that is 40% off, then I would have effectively paid 64% less for that pet than if I had gotten everything at the regular price. I don't think STS is going to do that.

Dex Scene
07-23-2014, 04:21 AM
It doesn't matter if they are not at the same time, you can still stack. I bought plat at 40% off, and if I use it to buy a pet when that is 40% off, then I would have effectively paid 64% less for that pet than if I had gotten everything at the regular price. I don't think STS is going to do that.
Lol man!! You think that way!! Why are there elixir sales then!

Cray
07-23-2014, 09:10 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=115865

They did it once with the original pets.
I liked it back then, finally could get the plat only pets :)

SacredKnight
07-23-2014, 05:21 PM
There are elixir sale. People dont want the plat refunds for the time there was not the sale.
I bought plats 2 days before the plat sales. People buy plats in normal price but when plat sales come we dont get enraged asking for some plats back!!!
Plat pet sales shouldn't have any exception.

Elixir sales are different, elixirs cost at most 1/3 of the cost of the pet ( and that is when they're bought in bulk ) and also these are available for gold and are quite cheap too.

People EXPECT plat sales, platinum pet sales aren't expected because they have only happened once and for a small majority of the pets. If people are in a hurry they will buy plat off sale but wise people wait for it to come on sale. How would you feel if you just opened 500 locks and looted a Mythic Amulet only to find out next week locks will suddenly only cost 5 platinum to open?

Dex Scene
07-24-2014, 12:23 AM
Elixir sales are different, elixirs cost at most 1/3 of the cost of the pet ( and that is when they're bought in bulk ) and also these are available for gold and are quite cheap too.

People EXPECT plat sales, platinum pet sales aren't expected because they have only happened once and for a small majority of the pets. If people are in a hurry they will buy plat off sale but wise people wait for it to come on sale. How would you feel if you just opened 500 locks and looted a Mythic Amulet only to find out next week locks will suddenly only cost 5 platinum to open?
I talk about elixir sale cuz some people said, plat sale and sale on stuffs gettable from plats, both cant happen. You buy one pet, you dont buy only one elixir. If you buy alot elixirs the discount is clearly noticeable.

If that's the case plat sales shouldn't be there too. How would you feel if you buy 2*600 plats =1200 plats and next day the plats sales come and people get 1700*2=3200 plats with almost the same amount of real money invested. Where you could open 80 lockeds, they can open 213 lockeds.
Isn't that the almost same as locked sale rage??

Plat pet sale happened once so its not like NEVER HAPPENED stuff. If plat pet sale happens once a year, wise people can wait for it too. About those who did buy pets with plats in normal price (including me) can just feel the way people feel who buys plats without sale.

Energizeric
07-24-2014, 12:38 AM
Lol man!! You think that way!! Why are there elixir sales then!

Elixirs are disposable, meaning you will keep buying them. It's kind of how McDonalds will have a sale on Big Macs, and they get new customers to come try it, and then when they raise the price back, people keep buying them.

But pets are a one time purchase. Once you bought it, you are not buying again. So luring you in with a sale has no long term benefits other than making that one sale.

Dex Scene
07-24-2014, 12:49 AM
Elixirs are disposable, meaning you will keep buying them. It's kind of how McDonalds will have a sale on Big Macs, and they get new customers to come try it, and then when they raise the price back, people keep buying them.

But pets are a one time purchase. Once you bought it, you are not buying again. So luring you in with a sale has no long term benefits other than making that one sale.

I know man.. This -

I talk about elixir sale cuz some people said, plat sale and sale on stuffs gettable from plats, both cant happen.

And read this

If that's the case plat sales shouldn't be there too. How would you feel if you buy 2*600 plats =1200 plats and next day the plats sales come and people get 1700*2=3200 plats with almost the same amount of real money invested. Where you could open 80 lockeds, they can open 213 lockeds.
Isn't that the almost same as locked sale rage??

Thank you. It is nothing but jealousy!! I bought scorch for 250 plats. I dont want people to get sale for it even if they wait a year for it just because I will rage, just because I have bought it for 250 plats.
The sale is for everyone. Not liking a sale, what is gonna prove other than what I said. You have already bought plat pets? Nice, go buy for your alts. You dont need? Nvm. Here come people who needs it.