PDA

View Full Version : <ganksta>7-9

Theillist1
07-22-2014, 07:41 AM
YES IT'S OFFICIAL, The revival of Ganksta! The once infamous twink guild is BACK! Ganku here, announcing to ALL PvP'rs our greatly anticipated return!
I want to start by saying we are looking for an elite squad of PvP players that come to have fun, that can get along with their guild mates, and can show respect to other guilds and players. This is not an annihalation squad of gangers. But with that said I will not be accepting half geared, casual players. Bring a solid build & solid skills to this guild.
Ganksta's goal is to rebalance this maelstrom of ganger guilds!
.+*^*+.+*^*+.+*^*+.

RULES
Wear your guild title in battle.
Don't kill your guild mates.
Show your guild support by sporting your title out of the arena (optional).
No begging for anything (gold or items).
Borrowing is a form of begging and is considered scamming. DON'T ask to borrow either.
Please don't leave the guild unannounced. Without informing an officer or myself you will never be considered for officer status if you return.
Help your members in battle. Join their games, join their team! EXPECT to be ganged by our ENEMIES. SO it is ok to gang our ENEMIES (Enemies are listed below).
Please refrain from ganging noobs and guildless players (Optional).
The guild chat (/g) is 100% drama free, keep it clean!

* To avoid drama within the guild, contact an officer or myself with your grievance. Do Not Post In Guild Chat, TY.

.+*^*+.+*^*+.+*^+.

ALLIANCES (Listed Alphabetically)

Dogs Of War
Elite Twinks
Indonesian Legends
Ventursome

ENEMIES (Listed Alphabetically)

The God Army
Illumination

NUETRAL GUILDS

Every guild that hasn't openely accepted an alliance with us is considered nuetral. Any guild that is nuetral and helps our enemies is also considered an enemy. If you would like to ally our guild contact a officer or myself, or make a post at the bottom of this thread.
*Please do not attack any recodnized/unrecodnized nuetral guilds unless you have been openly attacked first!

.+*^*+.+*^*+.+*^*+.

GUILD TERMS/ABBREVIATIONS

AA= Arcane Ability.
AoE= Area of effect.
ATM= At the moment.
BoA= Bind on Account.
BoP= Bind on Person/Pickup.
BRT= Be right there.
CC= Crowd Control.
CD= Cooldown.
DoT= Damage Over Time.
DPS= Damage Per Second.
EFC= Enemy Flag Carrier.
EFR= Enemy Flag Room.
FC= Flag Carrier.
FR= Flag Room.
GH= Guild Hall.
GG= Good Game.
GM= Guild Master.
HoT= Heal Over Time.
Kite= Strategically keep enemy at a distance while running and doing effective damage. This is not running/fleeing.
Nerf= To weaken a spell/stat. This is done only by developers to help 'balance' the game.
NG= New Game. I refrence to starting an open PvP match.
OOM= Out Of Mana.
OP= Over Powered.
PROC= Percentage Rate Of Cast.
QQ= QUIT CRYING (Face Emote).

.+*^*+.+*^*+.+*^*+.

OFFICER ROLES & RULES

AS an officer you're much more than an active recruit or member to . You are our back-bone. The guild is yours to lead and command. You have been selected to lead your guild members to victory! To give advise to newer members and teach them. Officers are experts in 2+vs2+ tactics. Also masters of delegation (solving in guild conflicts). The ability to mediate and squash guild conflicts quickly and effectively. Also the ability to recruit new blood to our guild.
*As an officer you are considered an owner of the guild as much as the Guild Master... everything you say is highly important to me.
The most important role of an officer is a positive attitude!

.+*^*+.+*^*+.+*^*+.

HOW TO JOIN

Level requirements: 7-9
Positive CTF record. I don't look at TDM records. TDM is a kill farmers haven and does't prove anything. True PvP is found only in CTF!
Solid Gear, Solid Skills, Solid Attitude. (No Squishies Please).

.+*^*+.+*^*+.+*^*+.

OFFICERS-(Listed Alphabetically)

Heraculees
Mrtyga/Mrthugs

Guild Master- Ganku 33000/7300/26400