PDA

View Full Version : LVL 41 Mythic Weapons In Locked Grand Crates

Haifer
07-22-2014, 09:49 AM
Come on STS, put them in the regular crates and give them the same odds as any other mythics. Don't just stop them. Please.

Candylicks
07-22-2014, 10:10 AM
Come on STS, put them in the regular crates and give them the same odds as any other mythics. Don't just stop them. Please.

No. There are plenty of mythics floating around already.

keikali
07-22-2014, 10:12 AM
Go buy a Elondrian Crate. Still the same odds as during the event and the Armors/Helms are removed!

Haifer
07-22-2014, 10:18 AM
Buying a 50k+ gold crate isn't economically smart to try and loot a weapon I can buy for 4m. Especially since I'd likely have to buy 500 crates to get one.

Kakashis
07-22-2014, 10:29 AM
Just buy the weapon with gold! The bulwark isn't worth crating for! The 50k crates are considered cheap right now and they're burning up faster than you would think since you can't craft anymore. Give it a week to 2 weeks and you'll regret not buying at these low prices!

Rare
07-22-2014, 10:32 AM
Buying a 50k+ gold crate isn't economically smart to try and loot a weapon I can buy for 4m. Especially since I'd likely have to buy 500 crates to get one.

Then spend 4m?

Haifer
07-22-2014, 10:49 AM
I get your points guys, I just want to loot one from normal crates. It's that simple. I know it's not likely to happen but I'm just saying I'd like for them to do this.

keikali
07-22-2014, 10:55 AM
I get your points guys, I just want to loot one from normal crates. It's that simple. I know it's not likely to happen but I'm just saying I'd like for them to do this.

And what happens when you buy so many crates that it goes over the cost of the item?

Energizeric
07-22-2014, 11:26 AM
Mythic weapons have always been a limited run since they would first introduced. That is the way it was the previous 2 seasons, and it should continue that way. It gives an interesting aspect to the game. It's nice for some pricey items to have their supply controlled so that they don't become worthless over time like the mythic amulets.

Bigboyblue
07-22-2014, 12:25 PM
The way they introduced the weapons was excellent. It allowed farmers and crate poppers to make gold. The old locks do need a revision at this point. It's either loot an arcane or go broke these days. Nothing else is worth the cost of plat. This event did a great job making them useful again and I hope STG is looking at a way to do this again. Whether crafting into a new crate or adding new gear. As I'm certain they are the primary revenue generator I can only imagine that STG is hard at work on a way to encourage players to pop locks.

nelson131
07-22-2014, 01:00 PM
new kind of crate would be good

Energizeric
07-22-2014, 04:51 PM
new kind of crate would be good

Yes, I posted suggesting this last week, but nobody really paid much attention to it....

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?165103-What-comes-next

SacredKnight
07-22-2014, 10:17 PM
Yes, I posted suggesting this last week, but nobody really paid much attention to it....

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?165103-What-comes-next

We paid attention to it :D

Dex Scene
07-23-2014, 04:00 AM
If normal crates would loot New mythics, what about those people who bought so many ElOn locks to get them. why had we sacrificed 3 lockeds for one elon ? The ElOn lockeds in the stash and cs would be nothing but trolls. Its too late to ask for what you are asking!!