PDA

View Full Version : Any kind soul out there?

lce
01-12-2011, 10:01 AM
Currently I am level 25 and looking for someone to level me at crush keeper? I will pot every game hopefully dont lag and waste my pot

Message me if your going to help :D

Thanks!

StompArtist
01-12-2011, 10:38 AM
Currently I am level 25 and looking for someone to level me at crush keeper? I will pot every game hopefully dont lag and waste my pot

Message me if your going to help :D

Thanks!

Is this your first toon? If so, I recommend not doing that at all. You will miss out on the most fun part of the game. First time in levels not quite sure running around trying to get stronger... This is the truly fun part. You'll also miss on finding good folks to play with as you all progress together towards becoming a lvl 50 whiner overly concerned about the price of pinks and other obscure details about a pixel being at the wrong place!

Duke
01-12-2011, 10:48 AM
You don't gain XP any faster in AO3 than you would in Lost Expedition. What's the point of going into an area where you will be at best a liability to other players?

supremo502
01-12-2011, 12:00 PM
post back when ur at the approriate level and i'll gladly help! u gotta pay ur dues 1st like everyone else... well almost everyone!

Cabero
01-12-2011, 12:06 PM
It's not his first toon he has been here a while even had more than 1 50. I got him to 20. I would help more but I got my own toons to level and run a growing guild.

Refriedchicken
01-12-2011, 12:09 PM
I'll spam some Plasma Pyramid for you.

PM me, and I'll let you know when I'm free.