PDA

View Full Version : Better percent chance of getting grands?

Justfofun
07-22-2014, 02:28 PM
There should be a higher percent chance of getting grands, I put 8 items on upgrade on separate accounts for 3 days and still got no grands. I guess waiting for double grand gem week is the only time I'll get grands. ( Barely any grand twink items for lvl 17 mage on CS). I apologize if this thread has been mentioned before. It might also be just my luck on getting them.

tharidom
07-22-2014, 02:51 PM
Stop complaining pls. I can also start complaing about getting 2k-5 plat-2k 50 times in a row from locks but you don't hear me.

-no
07-22-2014, 03:15 PM
Stop complaining pls. I can also start complaing about getting 2k-5 plat-2k 50 times in a row from locks but you don't hear me.

Lol unhelpful, and you still complained.

To op, wait for double weekend. And if you can't wait, craft like your not expecting any grand gems. For some reason that's how I get all mine o.0

Milan Lame Man
07-22-2014, 03:26 PM
craft like your not expecting any grand gems. For some reason that's how I get all mine o.0
Perhaps because after 20 days 5x craft each, you finally got one?
So you were kinda pleasantly surprised when you finally made it? :tranquillity:

Xeusx
07-22-2014, 04:36 PM
Tharid, don't act like that, you are a Minutemen, you are supposed to give your opinions or help them :)

Energizeric
07-22-2014, 04:36 PM
Yes, grands are very rare and it should be that way. If everyone could easily get grand gems, then what would be the point of having grand gems?

The purpose of this game is not to tie up players with meaningless tasks. That means don't make me spend a lot of time trying to get something that everyone has anyway. Anything that takes a lot of effort should be somewhat rare and NOT be something that everyone has.

If grand gems were going to be easy to get, then just forget having grand gems and make it so that there are just regular gems.

Justfofun
07-22-2014, 04:58 PM
Yes, grands are very rare and it should be that way. If everyone could easily get grand gems, then what would be the point of having grand gems?

The purpose of this game is not to tie up players with meaningless tasks. That means don't make me spend a lot of time trying to get something that everyone has anyway. Anything that takes a lot of effort should be somewhat rare and NOT be something that everyone has.

If grand gems were going to be easy to get, then just forget having grand gems and make it so that there are just regular gems.
I'm not saying to make it easy, just up the percent by a little. A grand gem is like getting an Arcane from a lock.

Energizeric
07-22-2014, 05:02 PM
I'm not saying to make it easy, just up the percent by a little. A grand gem is like getting an Arcane from a lock.

Not even close. Arcane from a locked takes like 500-1000 crate x 3 items per care = 1 in 1500-3000 chance.

I've been geming 5+ items every day for months, and I can tell you the chance is more like 1 in 25-30.

Justfofun
07-22-2014, 05:02 PM
Lol unhelpful, and you still complained.

To op, wait for double weekend. And if you can't wait, craft like your not expecting any grand gems. For some reason that's how I get all mine o.0
Yeah, i'll wait. Its better than spending 100k+ on gems and getting nothing.

Justfofun
07-22-2014, 05:03 PM
Not even close. Arcane from a locked takes like 500-1000 crate x 3 items per care = 1 in 1500-3000 chance.

I've been geming 5+ items every day for months, and I can tell you the chance is more like 1 in 25-30.

i was exaggerating... XD

tharidom
07-22-2014, 06:11 PM
Tharid, don't act like that, you are a Minutemen, you are supposed to give your opinions or help them :)

Lol this was my opinion:3, and how can I help him with this actually?

Reunegade
07-22-2014, 06:19 PM
Um, uh, give facts.

Xeusx
07-22-2014, 06:21 PM
I don't know ._.

Coolskies
07-22-2014, 06:44 PM
I think it's harder to grand gem at the moment... everyone is upgrading their new mythic weapons at the same time. I've been trying for a week with no grand gems. Usually would have up to 2 by now. Just my opinion.

Kakashis
07-22-2014, 07:32 PM
Gemming is hard for good reason. If it were easy, everyone would have perfect items and not buy the inflated effort items.

-no
07-23-2014, 12:13 AM

Stop trolling the thread maybe?

tharidom
07-23-2014, 02:31 AM
Stop trolling the thread maybe?

1. I'm not trolling.
2. Was I talking to you or to zeus?