PDA

View Full Version : Swift mage?

anahadaz
07-22-2014, 06:48 PM
Are swift mages good? Worth a try? They look pretty fun tbh dont know if I should give it a go, any thoughts?

Hawkbby
07-22-2014, 11:53 PM
Birds, will blast repulse, ded. or blast root ded. even with shield. Bears, a good beckon stomp x2 should do. And rhinos and foxes, too OP for you, and int mages are eh.

Smithyyy
07-23-2014, 12:02 AM
only thing it can beat are int mage if you kite and then nuke correctly
or maybe n00b birds or sumthing

dex mage no longer is viable opton unlike 56 cap with dex mage everywhre

Armourslash
07-25-2014, 08:10 AM
Kite bears, nuke birds but use ms to stop them killing you so fast, int mages well you can just use skills like they do, foxes and rhinos idk.

Crys
07-27-2014, 06:13 AM
I say int mages are better because they have the best skill damage, and you can also be a pretty good mage if you have the proper skill build and right timing. Swift mages are fast nukers but also very squishy. But choice is yours.

Armourslash
07-28-2014, 02:35 AM
I say int mages are better because they have the best skill damage, and you can also be a pretty good mage if you have the proper skill build and right timing. Swift mages are fast nukers but also very squishy. But choice is yours.
Fiery mages are more squishy than swift mages, birds can blast and blind and your dead (unless they ms) bears can use pull and stomp and sms and ur done, foxes and rhinos take longer really and if mage vs mage then it depends.

Crys
07-28-2014, 03:58 PM
Fiery mages are more squishy than swift mages, birds can blast and blind and your dead (unless they ms) bears can use pull and stomp and sms and ur done, foxes and rhinos take longer really and if mage vs mage then it depends.

I also said right timing :)

Sheugokin
07-28-2014, 04:02 PM
They are decent.

Go 157 dex and rest int. That way you have some form of skill damage. That build can beat fiery if you know what you are doing. Bears should be less difficult for you than for an int mage. Birds are easy because you use mana shield from the start and nuke. If they pop the shield, remember, you are less squishier and you can still tank a bit better than fiery. If they don't, you will most likely win with the normal mage combo with auto too.

If you fight more skilled people, it may be VERY hard to beat. Ask IbattlemageI, he is very good with dex.

Crys
07-30-2014, 03:43 PM
They are decent.

Go 157 dex and rest int. That way you have some form of skill damage. That build can beat fiery if you know what you are doing. Bears should be less difficult for you than for an int mage. Birds are easy because you use mana shield from the start and nuke. If they pop the shield, remember, you are less squishier and you can still tank a bit better than fiery. If they don't, you will most likely win with the normal mage combo with auto too.

If you fight more skilled people, it may be VERY hard to beat. Ask IbattlemageI, he is very good with dex.

I'll think about trying this :3