PDA

View Full Version : Reun's Gemming Services!

Reunegade
07-22-2014, 06:51 PM
~~Reun'sGemmingServices!~~

Welcome to Reun's Gemming Services. This is a service that gives forum members a gemming service, with a discounted price from the consignment shop for your gem type. This is not a premium service, meaning that I am not going to use platinum to speed up the process. I am simply trying to help forumers gem their items, without them having to spend as much money as the consignment shop indicates now. If further interested, please read on about prices for gemming (depending on the gem), the order form, what items we allow and do not allow, requirements to fill out an order form, the kind of orders we take, and discount rates. The price will fluctuate depending on consignment shop price of the gem you would like to put into your weapon, armor, helmet, ring, and amulet. Please do not worry about scamming; I have no reputation of scamming anybody ever. If you feel like you are unlucky with your gems, please know that it was not a scam and it is what it is. You will also receive a screenshot each day of your item crafting as a payment option if you feel the need to do so. Without further ado, let's start.

Current Shop Circumstances: Closed. Will open in 1 week (because of The Collective event coming up.) Am allowing reservations for spots.

We allow any item of legendary rarity or higher. However, I recommend you not to give mythic or arcane items unless you fully trust me with them.

The prices for gemming are currently:
15k for 7 glacial gem crafts into your item, 28k for 14 glacial gem crafts into your item.
25k for 7 fire gem crafts into your item, 48k for 14 fire gem crafts into your item.
35k for 7 blood gem crafts into your item, 67k for 14 blood gem crafts into your item.
Another note, if you provide the gems your order will be free.

CURRENT SPECIAL PAYMENT PLANS:
Security Screenshot!: 3k for 1 week of screenshotting to make sure your item is secure. 6k for 2 weeks. You will get a total of 7 screenshots PM'd through forums or validated in game for the 3k option and 14 for the 6k option.

ATTENTION THE COLLECTIVE GUILD MEMBERS!
I am running a special promotion in which you can get 10% off your entire order for each order you place! Please say you are a TC member in the discounts section of the order form.

Please follow this order form.
Item:
Item Type:
Type of Gem:
Are the gems provided or not?
Any other special payment options?
Any discounts?
Weeks:
Total:

Example:
Item: Elondrian Gnarled Rifle of Brutality
Item Type: Weapon
Type of Gem: Glacial Gem
Are the gems provided or not provided? Not provided
Any other special payment options? Yes, 3k for a screenshot every day of my weapon for the gemming duration (1 week) (6k for 2 weeks)
Any discounts? No
Weeks: 1 (7 gems)
Total: 18k

ORDERING REQUIREMENTS:
-Must have at least 250 forum posts.
-Must fill in the order form exactly how it is written, or else order will be voided.

Thank you for visiting my shop, Reun's Gemming Services. If you would like to donate and/or complete a transaction, please add my characters Saber and Lift. Remember, stay calm and gem on!

Reunegade
07-22-2014, 06:51 PM
Reserved

Reunegade
07-22-2014, 06:52 PM
Reserved.

Reunegade
07-22-2014, 06:52 PM
Reserved!

Xenobiotic
07-22-2014, 07:23 PM
Cool

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jiph
07-22-2014, 08:49 PM
Come again?

Anarchist
07-22-2014, 09:01 PM
If i were you i would keep this type of business local with my guildies and close friends but i am not you.
Anyway best of wishes with the shop.

Visiting
07-22-2014, 10:07 PM
Will you be using other toons or going to do all on your mains??
And Gl if you ever need help I'm available XD

SacredKnight
07-22-2014, 10:10 PM
Good Luck with the gemming ;)

utpal
07-22-2014, 11:15 PM
nice service. u must hav created alot alts for farming dovas and now u r using to craft hehe. so smart and creative.
goodluck.

Ennex
07-22-2014, 11:57 PM
whats the current price for gemming elo shards?

IGN: Passcode(W), Iimits(R), Rubrix(M)

tharidom
07-23-2014, 02:42 AM
25/30k it was yesterday so around that (per gem).

SacredKnight
07-23-2014, 02:45 AM

They tend to be gemmed in batches of 7.

Fauksuras
07-23-2014, 03:09 AM
Pretty sure this is illegal? I mean, otherwise, why can't someone market their dummy farm service?

Reunegade
07-23-2014, 07:36 AM
Cool

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks. :)

Come again?
TL;DR, I am gemming your gear for cheaper than the consignment shop price. :)

If i were you i would keep this type of business local with my guildies and close friends but i am not you.
Anyway best of wishes with the shop.
I actually did start gemming for some of my IRL friends, but I really wanted to expand and get bigger. So I created this service :)

Will you be using other toons or going to do all on your mains??
And Gl if you ever need help I'm available XD
I'm going to use my alternate toons and name-holders for this. :)

Good Luck with the gemming ;)

nice service. u must hav created alot alts for farming dovas and now u r using to craft hehe. so smart and creative.
goodluck.

whats the current price for gemming elo shards?

IGN: Passcode(W), Iimits(R), Rubrix(M)
As of right now, I am not going to provide elondrian shards for a price, however if you provide them for me and ask me to gem it I would be more than happy to. :)

It is 7 gems being crafted, so I think it's a pretty good discount. :)

They tend to be gemmed in batches of 7.
Yes, you are correct. :)

Pretty sure this is illegal? I mean, otherwise, why can't someone market their dummy farm service?
I don't see this breaking the ToS, unless I scammed, which obviously I wouldn't. However if it is please let me know and I'll contact a developer ASAP. :)

tharidom
07-23-2014, 08:30 AM
Tip, do write down to who belonges which item;) might come in handy.

Reunegade
07-23-2014, 08:35 AM
Tip, do write down to who belonges which item;) might come in handy.
That's my plan. :)

Candylicks
07-23-2014, 02:12 PM
Sweet Lift, I've got tons of stuff need gems.

Reunegade
07-23-2014, 02:18 PM
Okay Candy :) Going to open up soon.

Chaozedong
07-23-2014, 05:53 PM
Why don't just just sell the gems slightly under the market price and let people gem the items themselves?

I'ld love to hear from you.

Reunegade
07-23-2014, 08:49 PM
Why don't just just sell the gems slightly under the market price and let people gem the items themselves?

I'ld love to hear from you.
Why would I do that? I'm trying to help the forum community, not sell gems to randoms I don't even know.

Reunegade
07-24-2014, 12:42 PM
Up, nobody's interested? :/

Visiting
07-24-2014, 12:53 PM
Id apply, but I have 15 alts already...