PDA

View Full Version : PL chrome failure

Fusionstrike
07-22-2014, 09:03 PM
I've started having failures unexpectedly with PL on Chrome. I have been using Chrome for PL for years without an issue, but just since Saturday I've found that it will quit on me with the "sad puzzle piece" at unexpected times. Everything will be working fine, then suddenly it goes to the black puzzle piece screen unexpectedly, anywhere from 30mins to an hour or two in.

I'm using Windows 7 with the latest version of Chrome: 36.0.1985.125 m

I've tried clearing cache, uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome, and rebooting a bunch all to no avail. I disabled all extensions just to see if that made a difference, but it hasn't.

I also tried searching around for others complaining of this issue but haven't found anything helpful to try. Is anyone else having issues? Is there any other kind of diagnostics I can try to see what's going on?

Edit: I found this console output by poking around in Chrome. This is the most recent failure when trying to start a new map:

[ClientProject/LobbyJoinWindow] connecting to zone service: 54.87.220.90:4053 log-1.js:8
onZoneSetup: (1) log-1.js:8
onZoneSetup: dungeon/campaign/alien_pyramid/mini_01.dng (2) log-1.js:8
project/client/library/clientProject/src/nacl/core/GLES2_Context.cpp(58) : FATAL GLES2_Context: context lost log-1.js:8
NativeClient: NaCl module crashed

aav5224
07-22-2014, 09:26 PM
try fir foxie

aav5224
07-22-2014, 09:27 PM
or clear ur cookis

Smithyyy
07-23-2014, 12:04 AM
same here, although i believ problem is to do with ssomething called WebGL

i tried downloadng chrome PL on new laptop but it said not compatible on the store app description when i try to download
when i move arrow over it, box comes up saying that webGL is not enabled or somthin,, perhps is this relatd to ur problem/