PDA

View Full Version : Is Glacian worth it?

Hallweeen
07-23-2014, 12:49 AM
is glacian worth it for lvl 41 rogue? or hj? or what about slag? thanks for the advice

epicrrr
07-23-2014, 01:27 AM
If you are going to do most PVE/ Elite hunts a lot of under rated legendary pet will do the job just fine. If youre going pvp then any arcane pet is good depending on your budget and is a must to stay competitive or otherwise people will eat you alive "its a jungle out there".

Serancha
07-23-2014, 12:23 PM
Others disagree with me, but I've never liked Glacian at end game. I would suggest saving for Sam if you do any PvP at all. For elites, I tend to use Grimm most, especially when soloing.

Hallweeen
07-23-2014, 12:36 PM
Thanks for the info! :)

Kakashis
07-23-2014, 12:49 PM
Glacian isn't that great at twink anymore now with dovabear around. I actually really like glacian in the group in end game because of the stat boost and the icicles look cool as well as root. Definately a rogues pet for the crit. I would choose him over Hammerjaw.

Visiting
07-23-2014, 01:13 PM
I'm thinking about buying glacian for my twink rogue at l27 but not sure how great of an idea it would be?

Kakashis
07-23-2014, 02:11 PM
Along with mana Regen and stat boost, glacian is still a good choice of a starter Arcane pet. If you can't afford Sam, get glacian. Crit damage is what makes a rogue strong, not passive damage. He also looks awesome! The only thing Hammerjaw does better is the AA has a better range for sure fire use. I personally would get glacian if I had to have an Arcane pet. Dova bear would make you pretty happy as well but less crits

Thexkid
07-26-2014, 08:00 PM
Along with mana Regen and stat boost, glacian is still a good choice of a starter Arcane pet. If you can't afford Sam, get glacian. Crit damage is what makes a rogue strong, not passive damage. He also looks awesome! The only thing Hammerjaw does better is the AA has a better range for sure fire use. I personally would get glacian if I had to have an Arcane pet. Dova bear would make you pretty happy as well but less crits

Well said. I totally agree. Keep in mind that passive damage on a pet for a rogue doesnt work in ctf, only tdm.