PDA

View Full Version : Demand To Get Shady and Surge!

Dwertyq
07-23-2014, 03:46 AM
Hope To Get A Chance of Getting Shady And Surge Rawr! :)
How About You Guys Do You Want Other chance? :D

Dex Scene
07-23-2014, 03:55 AM
The chance is gone and we gotta live with it. I have deary anyway!!

Orageunas
07-23-2014, 03:56 AM
Maybe then if ursoth event comes back...

matanofx
07-23-2014, 03:59 AM
No

43 eggs from Leaderboard instead of 30+3 from screen shot contest, how many more do you need from an egg people once thought there would be only 30 eggs of.

You dont have? better luck next time, if there was another forum contest and you didnt win again i bet youd make another thread demanding another chance of getting Shady & Surge

My main idea is...

Bunny♥
07-23-2014, 05:05 AM
Maybe then if ursoth event comes back...

hmm, i dont think it will happen. The thing they might do is to create a new arcane pet that is as good or much better than sns.

SacredKnight
07-23-2014, 05:09 AM
hmm, i dont think it will happen. The thing they might do is to create a new arcane pet that is as good or much better than sns.

There will always be the constant drive for re-improvement and development, remember the time when we thought that Demonlord was the best? Or that 2.3mil was too much to pay for an Arcane Shark?
The game will always change, for better or worse..in the end it runs down to how much money is earned. Soon enough the game will come to a point where F2P players are going have to work beyond over time to achieve a fraction of what they could have done with a bit of platinum.

Dwertyq
07-23-2014, 05:27 AM
No

43 eggs from Leaderboard instead of 30+3 from screen shot contest, how many more do you need from an egg people once thought there would be only 30 eggs of.

You dont have? better luck next time, if there was another forum contest and you didnt win again i bet youd make another thread demanding another chance of getting Shady & Surge

My main idea is...

Lol lol lol

Endkey
07-23-2014, 08:19 AM
No ty..People want to PvP..Next thing you know everyone wants SnS in clashes and instead of calling rogues or tanks..people will be calling " Join any SnS"..ring is already op and with this pet...endgame PvP is doomed

kjed
07-23-2014, 09:20 AM
Arc ring + Sns what more? Its getting more and more compicated at endgame pvp.zzzzz

Xeusx
07-23-2014, 09:26 AM
I have a counterpart to this suggestion:
Delete Shady and Surge from the game, problem solved.

Bless
07-23-2014, 10:57 AM
No ty..People want to PvP..Next thing you know everyone wants SnS in clashes and instead of calling rogues or tanks..people will be calling " Join any SnS"..ring is already op and with this pet...endgame PvP is doomed Endgame pvp is already doomed.

In the context you are talking about, a certain guild *cough* take a guess *cough* already has 12 out of 44 SnS's. It can simply have 3 online at all times and wreck clashes. Easy right?

Anarchist
07-23-2014, 11:03 AM
Endgame pvp is already doomed.

In the context you are talking about, a certain guild *cough* take a guess *cough* already has 12 out of 44 SnS's. It can simply have 3 online at all times and wreck clashes. Easy right?

I heared lv 12/13 pvp is fun and the required budget to start a decent toon at that level is less than 3m.

Vamos?

tharidom
07-23-2014, 11:16 AM
I heared lv 12/13 pvp is fun and the required budget to start a decent toon at that level is less than 3m.

Vamos?

Believe me there's no fun there only indo twink, red legion and ballers ganging u with the 4 of them and then screaming run noob.-_- (and then thinking that they're hunting u down with 2 samaels and 2 myth pets).

Anarchist
07-23-2014, 11:24 AM
Believe me there's no fun there only indo twink, red legion and ballers ganging u with the 4 of them and then screaming run noob.-_- (and then thinking that they're hunting u down with 2 samaels and 2 myth pets).

Dunno my friends are currently twinkin at that level and i can hardly drag my gf who never liked pvp off the ctf room.
Obviously if you go alone you will get ganged and wasted...but maybe if you have your own guild n group?...

tharidom
07-23-2014, 11:26 AM
Dunno my friends are currently twinkin at that level and i can hardly drag my gf who never liked pvp off the ctf room.
Obviously if you go alone you will get ganged and wasted...but maybe if you have your own guild n group?...

I had they were rlly strong to but can u defeat a group of 4 people with samaels or glacians or hammerjaws and then a couple of mythic pets while ur group has pets like crawly and malison:/?

Endkey
07-24-2014, 07:06 AM
Endgame pvp is already doomed.

I think people who have farmed or bought the pet deserve to use it..however its the pet that is way too op. Nerf it..do something atleast which can make sides more even, even with the use of SnS

Haligali
07-24-2014, 07:20 AM
No ty..People want to PvP..Next thing you know everyone wants SnS in clashes and instead of calling rogues or tanks..people will be calling " Join any SnS"..ring is already op and with this pet...endgame PvP is doomed

Ring rogues, maul warriors, gun mages will be called to clashes, s&s is not a game changer.

Madxnoob
07-24-2014, 08:09 AM
Nerf it!!??? It already suck's at lLevel 10...upgrade it!!! Dont nerf it -_- the damage pools are so weak its dumb...the hp pools dont even exist..lol.

Anarchist
07-24-2014, 08:59 AM
Nerf it!!??? It already suck's at lLevel 10...upgrade it!!! Dont nerf it -_- the damage pools are so weak its dumb...the hp pools dont even exist..lol.

Lol cap that twink Mad!