PDA

View Full Version : Nerfed!

Pharcyde
01-12-2011, 02:57 PM
Ohh :D. Who took a major gamble and won big? This guy... Sentinel armors are 250k now!!!! 170k profit per sent armor.... 90k profit per sent helm... Yeah.. :D I'm set...

Kingofhurtz
01-12-2011, 02:58 PM
Whoo glad I bought mine for 90k! But mad I sold mine for 150 >:/

Edit: who's up for some Shadow Cave 5 farming tonight?!

Pharcyde
01-12-2011, 03:00 PM
I thought I made a mistake yesterday buying out :D. Massive hord pile bout to be liquidated :D.

Snakespeare
01-12-2011, 03:10 PM
Oh man, I should have hoarded the new pinks and gouged the price today. (kidding)

I am glad the devs nerfed it. I would rather be uncertain before a drop. It makes a good drop feel better.

Imnameless
01-12-2011, 03:11 PM
I've only been playing this game a month and am only 45 atm but I managed to pick up the Hate helm, shield, and axe. Started doing gold runs but was still 5k away from being able to afford the chest then update hit, just my luck :(.

Pharcyde
01-12-2011, 03:12 PM
I've only been playing this game a month and am only 45 atm but I managed to pick up the Hate helm, shield, and axe. Started doing gold runs but was still 5k away from being able to afford the chest then update hit, just my luck :(.

No worries man. I tried pushing for cosmos back when full set was only 250k. By the time I got 250k, the armor alone had jumped to 700k. I chased cosmos prices for awhile til it finally crashed.

Baked-Potato
01-12-2011, 03:15 PM
Glad I got all three full sets and didn't sell. Knew this would happen (: Thank you devs!

Pharcyde
01-12-2011, 03:17 PM
I figured if they didn't nerf the first 3 updates there was no hope... Thankfully the saying is jacked up and its now 4th time is the charm. Good thing I didn't sell off too much of my horde. Still got quite a bit of items from last update.

Pandamoni
01-12-2011, 03:24 PM
why do they update when I'm at work? Why???

Oldgveteran
01-12-2011, 03:31 PM
Just wanna say great update devs!!! You managed to fix it and then some!! Great idea with extra set bonuses love it!!! A+ from me for now!! Thank you for listening!!

Lesrider
01-12-2011, 03:55 PM
The "whiners" win!
I don't even care that I undersold all my rift/void/cosmos. Cuz now I might actually have a reason to farm them again.

Imnameless
01-12-2011, 03:58 PM
Woot! Finally got a full hate set for my 1st toon who happens to be a bear lol. Fogot I bought the OL Void helm last night for only 2k hehehe.

Balgreta
01-12-2011, 04:00 PM
now we just need a reliable way to kick out low level players going to shadow games because there is a whole bucket load of mobs they will get xp from... Now the drop rates are nerfed to hell i really dont want to carry round some random who refuses to leave the game.

I didn't mind when i knew it was worth it, but i'm not clearing a whole load of mobs boosting someone for nothing. I would rather just host a game and remove them myself when they join thanks.

Lesrider
01-12-2011, 04:07 PM
Yeah the host issue is a problem. I didn't realize it till people told me because I created the VL game and was first to enter the portal. But I hate not being host, or having a friend as host, so I would probably just create a new game if I lost hosting capabilities.

Pharcyde
01-12-2011, 04:09 PM
Oh I thought there was hosts in Shadow Caves. Was in parties were people were threatening to boot if people didn't pot up :P.

Either ways, low level in shadow cave = party is gonna fail unless someone else is good enough to pick up the slack. I notice everyone is leaving parties with low levels.

Balgreta
01-12-2011, 04:16 PM
first through the portal becomes host, but if that person then leaves no one is host... pain in the ***.

low levels are joining because they are getting boosted though 100+ mobs and chance at top loot without the risks of say doing overlord or gurgox.

I approve of the drop rate being nerfed, i approve of the portal nerf but i dont like not being able to remove someone who is detrimental to the group and only there for a free ride. Either put the portal spawn rate to 100% / back to what it was (leave the drop rate tho) so we can just make a new VL and probably get a portal or allow people to host the games / vote kick people.

Lesrider
01-12-2011, 04:21 PM
Agreed. Not sure why he host of VL can't stay host of shadow caves. For such a long and huge map, we should be able to keep our host/booting powers.

first through the portal becomes host, but if that person then leaves no one is host... pain in the ***.

low levels are joining because they are getting boosted though 100+ mobs and chance at top loot without the risks of say doing overlord or gurgox.

I approve of the drop rate being nerfed, i approve of the portal nerf but i dont like not being able to remove someone who is detrimental to the group and only there for a free ride. Either put the portal spawn rate to 100% / back to what it was (leave the drop rate tho) so we can just make a new VL and probably get a portal or allow people to host the games / vote kick people.

Gaddy
01-12-2011, 04:22 PM
Me :)
I'm small potatoes compared to most of you, but I did really well.

Kossi
01-12-2011, 04:36 PM
for everyone who lost money in this update..someone made a ton.

Pharcyde
01-12-2011, 04:36 PM
Me :)
I'm small potatoes compared to most of you, but I did really well.

Me what? :) As long as your level 50, your welcome to join my games :). Only time I would ever boot a lvl 50 from my game is if he/she
1.) Keeps getting the whole team killed.
2.) Leaches and basically follows nd doesn't do anything.
3.) Holding spot for friend :).

browndanielusn
01-12-2011, 04:39 PM
Ohh :D. Who took a major gamble and won big? This guy... Sentinel armors are 250k now!!!! 170k profit per sent armor.... 90k profit per sent helm... Yeah.. :D I'm set...

Where you the guy that bought my 4 sentinels right after the update @ 60k a piece (Danielusn)? I was spamming my pending log to try to pull them out in time with no luck due to the lag. Regardless, I still have a stock pile to sell over time the right way. I've had a blast playing the market the past couple of days.

Gaddy
01-12-2011, 04:39 PM
Me did good in the market the past 2 days. :4

I be'd honored to ride w/you pharcyde any time.

The Pharcyde was my favorite hip-hop group of the 90s!

Pharcyde
01-12-2011, 04:48 PM
Pharcyde is sick :). Their music is still worthy to be bumped on my bass :D.

Pharcyde
01-12-2011, 04:48 PM
Where you the guy that bought my 4 sentinels right after the update @ 60k a piece (Danielusn)? I was spamming my pending log to try to pull them out in time with no luck due to the lag. Regardless, I still have a stock pile to sell over time the right way. I've had a blast playing the market the past couple of days.

Coulda been :). Not sure, I just tried to clear out as much as possible before big update.

yesIManoob
01-12-2011, 05:34 PM
how much is Twin Swords of Hate now?

Arterra
01-12-2011, 08:18 PM
i feel like i will never catch on to money making. i a) don't have the money to actually start investing and b) i never catch on to whats happening lol

Lesrider
01-12-2011, 08:21 PM
i feel like i will never catch on to money making. i a) don't have the money to actually start investing and b) i never catch on to whats happening lol

I never care enough to play the market. I've made some bad choices on when to sell my loot. But I just never liked the cs. I can't stand spending my time in there. Would rather play the game or chat if I'm in there...

Pharcyde
01-12-2011, 08:22 PM

You don't need much to get started. I started out on ironrock shields and bad mojo clubs. Would buy out markets for 2k and 8k prices then sell back for 5k and 12k. Also you can make 60k off of 90k with some deals. I got a zuras shocklance for 90k then sold it in 2 hours for 150k. Thats kinda what got me into merchanting was that deal right there.

Arterra
01-12-2011, 08:27 PM
lol earlier today i was buying hate armors that where lower than 32k and selling them for 35k. made 30k. wish i had the money to buy them and keep them lol, only had enough for one or two at a time...

Unruly
01-12-2011, 08:31 PM
yeah, I should of hoarded massive loots. Kinda too boring for me.. Ehh.. But nice Pharcyde.. You can share with me :)

Arterra
01-12-2011, 08:36 PM
one day I shall introduce something called guild investor... all extra monies and items go to him, so he can make a freaking killing and make the team as a whole richer.

Xymorg
01-12-2011, 08:43 PM
Sweet! The nerf was totally needed.

I haven't read it yet, but I hope the Shadow Enchantress got fixed, too. She's a bit too easy & needs moar attack. :P

When u get hit for twice your max health, shouldn't it take two revives to ressurect you?

Zeus
01-12-2011, 09:02 PM
Sweet! The nerf was totally needed.

I haven't read it yet, but I hope the Shadow Enchantress got fixed, too. She's a bit too easy & needs moar attack. :P

When u get hit for twice your max health, shouldn't it take two revives to ressurect you?

But that's why you need bears to stun lock her! BTW is it just me or did the elite dungeon get harder! I can't tank a djinn anymore on my bear FULLY DECKED OUT! The only way I can manage is with a tank pot.

Kossi
01-12-2011, 09:16 PM
best thing evar!

solvok found a kid who was selling stuff

it turns out he was selling a TON of hate, sentinal, and keepers stuff

i bought a hate set for 250k, 450k profit

my brother bought shotgun, keepers robe, and a bunch others, 450k profit

:)

KingFu
01-12-2011, 09:17 PM
I made a solid 1mil today :D

Kossi
01-12-2011, 09:18 PM
i made 650k at update, 450k today

KingFu
01-12-2011, 09:22 PM
Hmm. Lemme do the math.

I had 900k this morning. Now I have 1.98mil. I also bought a laser wand and full rift set, so rift set was about 800K, and wand was abour 100K so I made about close to 2 mil. Today