PDA

View Full Version : Forged Energy Kits - Change Rarity to Common

Hectororius
07-23-2014, 07:36 AM
I would be truly grateful, and I'm sure others would be as well if Forged Energy kits were reduced to common rarity status like their tradable counterparts. I'm sure I'm not the only who still has quite a few left after a few weeks and saved some for the next event.

There's no real reason why these should be at the Rare rarity, especially since they are not stashable.

Thank you

notfaded1
07-23-2014, 08:31 AM
I agree why are they rare and so high in inv listing?

Milan Lame Man
07-23-2014, 10:39 AM
Really the better way is to allow merging 10 Lockeds, E-Lockeds, Energy kits, Elixir kits, what you have, into packs of 10 by an NPC.
Clicking the 10-pack unpacks it.
Universal solution. If necessary, creating the 10-pack will subtract 9 inventory slots, and unpacking add them back, if it cannot be solved more nicely.

Simply moving kits to the bottom will be annoying when the next event strikes.

Serancha
07-23-2014, 11:00 AM
Why can't they just be made stashable between events? Keeping them locked in inventories is ridiculous.

Madnex
07-23-2014, 11:18 AM
Why can't they just be made stashable between events? Keeping them locked in inventories is ridiculous.
The answer here is because it'd be common sense -- especially for those who shoot for the event LB's -- to stock up hundreds of those kits in alts and that translates in quite a few less platinum purchases; neither the players themselves nor the kit merchants would buy as many as the market demand allows them to at the moment.

Allowing items to be stacked and various inventory adjustments have been on their to-do list so eventually we might see them.

Hectororius
07-23-2014, 01:09 PM
the system itself for storing of energy is quite flawed as well, but I dont think they'll be able to fix it.

Why should consuming an energy kit while at full energy make you lose it? it should really be added to a separate stash where you can consume it right from the portal entry screen. We have the option to use plat, but not stored energy?

And as for resetting the timer, having a stock of energy does not mean it gets automatically added to your current limit of 3 balls, it just means its readily available if you choose to add it to your meter. As long as your meter remains below 3, the timer should keep ticking until you get the free energy after 8 hrs.

Serancha
07-23-2014, 01:13 PM
The answer here is because it'd be common sense -- especially for those who shoot for the event LB's -- to stock up hundreds of those kits in alts and that translates in quite a few less platinum purchases; neither the players themselves nor the kit merchants would buy as many as the market demand allows them to at the moment.

Allowing items to be stacked and various inventory adjustments have been on their to-do list so eventually we might see them.

You can't craft forged elixir kits between events because no energy essences drop. So kind of impossible to stock up on thousands of them between events. I am talking about stashing the untradeable forged kits that are leftover.

Schnitzel
07-23-2014, 11:09 PM
You can't craft forged elixir kits between events because no energy essences drop. So kind of impossible to stock up on thousands of them between events. I am talking about stashing the untradeable forged kits that are leftover.

I think Madnex means using alts to farm essences and craft the energy kits then transferring to main character..

SacredKnight
07-24-2014, 01:21 AM
I think Madnex means using alts to farm essences and craft the energy kits then transferring to main character..

This ^^ exactly, a summation of it all/TL;DR
Craft kits
Stash
Use on one character