PDA

View Full Version : Sunblessed Archer Set Vs. Original Void Set

Ptoast
01-12-2011, 03:32 PM
Here's a shot of the new Sunblessed Archer Set
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l260/ptoast/d20f039d.jpg

Original Void Set
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l260/ptoast/918e3095.jpg

The new set has better DPS and armor but you lose 5% hit and 5% crit. There is also more health regen but less mana regen. You also get some nice red sparkles instead of yellow. Seems pretty good in my opinion but I'll use a few more mana pots, though.

Kossi
01-12-2011, 03:59 PM
i just compared void mega set to shadow set with gun
shadow is better all around

Ptoast
01-12-2011, 04:08 PM
Yeah, I think I saw that somewhere as well. I just used Mega Void as it seems everyone compares the other sets to it.

Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to try out the shadow cave. So that gives me something to farm when I use my archer. If anyone wants to do the caves tonight, I'm game.

Snub
01-12-2011, 05:36 PM
I think the Sunblessed Outfit is now #1 most damage and DPS lose a few crit points, It is better then Sentinel armor as well.

Kossi
01-12-2011, 05:39 PM
actually, i compared them. youre wrong.

[Lt] Shiny
01-12-2011, 05:44 PM
Shadow. But if you are going for one of these sets. I'd say origin. Void.

Formora
01-12-2011, 05:44 PM
The only thing the death set loses out on is hit and dps. It's better than Sunblessed set in everything else, even without set bonus.

Kossi
01-12-2011, 05:46 PM
death set loses almost no damage and dps, but it has a farther range, making it more valuable in pvp

[Lt] Shiny
01-12-2011, 05:49 PM
LOL. Who's right??? IDK!!!!! XD XD XD

StompArtist
01-12-2011, 05:50 PM
death set loses almost no damage and dps, but it has a farther range, making it more valuable in pvp

Where do you see the range?

Kossi
01-12-2011, 05:51 PM
ugh ill post a pic in a few mins

[Lt] Shiny
01-12-2011, 05:54 PM
ugh ill post a pic in a few mins

Ha, ha. Kossi seems to be winning this debate. Go Kossi. GO! XD But anyways, he is right... XP

Kossi
01-12-2011, 05:57 PM
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l260/ptoast/d20f039d.jpg

Original Void Set
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l260/ptoast/918e3095.jpg.

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z333/Kossii/373edfb6.jpg

Kossi
01-12-2011, 05:59 PM
u c wut had happened wus....

[Lt] Shiny
01-12-2011, 06:01 PM
u c wut had happened wus....

XD. lol, he he

Conradin
01-12-2011, 06:05 PM
Where do u see range? Btw what's the new cosmos set?

Snub
01-12-2011, 06:35 PM
Sunblessed bow has the best range, Also the DPS and damage are greater.... the armor of choice for PVP at very least.

I could be wrong but it *felt to me that sentinel's shotgun had less range then Megablaster which has less then sunblessed....
Range = sunblessed<Mega<Sentinel.
Damage = sunblessed<Sentinel<Mega

***SOOO Sunblessed is best for PVP at very least.

Im not going to war here... i dont care whats best i have all these armors anyhow. Im going to wear whatever everyone else isn't, Likely my old Void gear because its less common. Everyone is dressed in black now between Cyber Junk and Sentinel.

Kossi
01-12-2011, 06:38 PM
Sunblessed bow has the best range, Also the DPS and damage are greater.... the armor of choice for PVP at very least.

I could be wrong but it *felt to me that sentinel's shotgun had less range then Megablaster which has less then sunblessed....

Im not going to war here... i dont care whats best i have all these armors anyhow. Im going to wear whatever everyone else isn't, Likely my old Void gear because its less common. Everyone is dressed in black now between Cyber Junk and Sentinel.

leme fix that forya

range= Sentinal>mega>sunblessed
damage= Sentinal>mega>sunblessed
looks= Sentinal>sunblessed>mega

Zeus
01-12-2011, 06:38 PM

LOL It is a known fact that sunblessed's bow's range is not very long at all. The mega blaster has the same range as the shotgun btw. THE OLD VOID SET IS STILL THE BEST! It has the best of both the cyber and sent set. It has the regen, crit, hit percent, AS WELL AS THE ARMOR. If you want the best bang for your buck. The original void set is still the best IMO

Moogerfooger
01-12-2011, 06:42 PM
LOL It is a known fact that sunblessed's bow's range is not very long at all. The mega blaster has the same range as the shotgun btw. THE OLD VOID SET IS STILL THE BEST! It has the best of both the cyber and sent set. It has the regen, crit, hit percent, AS WELL AS THE ARMOR. If you want the best bang for your buck. The original void set is still the best IMO

How do you figure that? Sentinel beats or ties every single stat on Void except for hit percentage. See Kossi's post. Argument over.

Snub
01-12-2011, 06:43 PM
LOL It is a known fact that sunblessed's bow's range is not very long at all.
Oh?
I always used the megablaster... Sunblessed sitting in my chest forever... Sooo why do people use sunblessed for anything? (before todays patch) a lot of people told me it was weapon of choice for PVP (before today) but i always used my Megablaster anyhow.

Snub
01-12-2011, 06:49 PM
Don't Scroll up...
Which of these two do you like the most? one is sunblessed and the other is Sentinel.

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll262/Grieve666/NewBitmapImage2.jpg

Snub
01-12-2011, 06:50 PM
Sunblessed is on the right....

Moogerfooger
01-12-2011, 06:53 PM
I like the one on the left, due to Sunblessed's short range which gets owned in PvP against someone with a blaster knows what they're doing.

I see your point though. The range is a dealmaker/breaker for me. Not for everyone, just my opinion for me.

Kossi
01-12-2011, 07:16 PM
i love the crit on sentinal, left one

Snub
01-13-2011, 02:00 PM
Yes, i was wrong earlier.... this is how it should read.

Range - sunblessed < Mega = Sentinel
Damage - Mega < Sentinel < Sunblessed

Damage is tough... If the fight is quick the sunblessed would be best of the three choices. If the fight is longer like bosses then Sentinel's extra crit will matter and likely make it better or at least equal.

superglut2
01-13-2011, 04:02 PM
Sent set is more for te birds who got style and care about their appreance ;) perfect set for me

J/k

Snub
01-13-2011, 06:38 PM
Also,
Sunblessed is .9 speed...Compared to 1 of the mega blaster and Sentinel and Cyber.

So unless my math is screewed...
sunblessed is 150-200 a second (in 10 seconds)
Sentinel is 130-175 (in 10 seconds)

KingFu
01-13-2011, 06:40 PM
I have and use both sets, sunblessed is for heavy hitters like Pally and such, blaster is better for PvP overall IMO. It is close, it is pretty much crit, and range, against more damage, dps, and skill damage (10 more with sunblessed) It honestly comes down to play style and opinion.

Kujen
01-13-2011, 06:43 PM
If sunblessed had the same mana regen as the others I would use it more. I like the damage but my mana definitely drains faster, and I don't like chugging pots. So for now I'll mainly use sentinel.

Nightarcher
01-13-2011, 06:54 PM
My opinion:

Sentinal is the most useful in general, due to its high regen, crit, damage, and range. It can be used in a variety of situations from farming to PVP.

The sunblessed set is more of a specialized set, being less useful overall but being extremely useful in a few areas such as:
-fighting non-melee (and even sometimes melee) bosses due to the hit debuff
-killing tougher Rift-wearing opponents in pvp due to the slight extra damage