PDA

View Full Version : im sorry but im getting so board no cap pls give us a hint atleast if its this week!

abejaazeb
07-23-2014, 02:21 PM
Im getting really board im sorry to say i just need something to look forward too! thanks Too the devs pls comment

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ign hugeluck
07-23-2014, 02:33 PM
Bored* but anyways dude they are busy working and testing it trying to get it out asap so let them do what they are doing so you are not " Board " try guessing what the elites will look like or how much xp it will be (hopefully 1,000,000 xp xD)

abejaazeb
07-23-2014, 02:39 PM
Bored* but anyways dude they are busy working and testing it trying to get it out asap so let them do what they are doing so you are not " Board " try guessing what the elites will look like or how much xp it will be (hopefully 1,000,000 xp xD)

Y so board

Got nofin to do! like i need to lvl up lol! im all ready just to go ik its bored and hopefulky not 1m xp lets hope 200k

Sheugokin
07-23-2014, 02:49 PM
Got nofin to do! like i need to lvl up lol! im all ready just to go ik its bored and hopefulky not 1m xp lets hope 200k

Or less.

abejaazeb
07-23-2014, 02:50 PM
Or less.

yeah haha

Hawkbby
07-23-2014, 03:06 PM
I want 1m tbh, even 200k seems easy, but hey we let them do their thing man

abejaazeb
07-23-2014, 03:22 PM
I want 1m tbh, even 200k seems easy, but hey we let them do their thing man

but thats just making life harder haha

Xvanitykingx
07-23-2014, 08:54 PM
In my opinion, it will be out at the beggining of next month.

If I were a developer, that's when I would release it so...

~xvanitykingx

AvidLegend
07-23-2014, 09:53 PM
In my opinion, it will be out at the beggining of next month.

If I were a developer, that's when I would release it so...

~xvanitykingx

Please no my girlfriend and I are going out of town that weekend. She has designated it as a no PL weekend. I'll be unable to rush to cap!!!

Roberto077
07-23-2014, 10:51 PM
getting

Why not past tense?

Hasib
07-24-2014, 07:21 AM
Good luck and have fun all on the new update when it comes out ;) l gone have 1 month vacation with My girl friend to Italy! So l Will not be online when the update comes! But imo l hope for at least 250k xp for lvl 77 cap! Cant wait to lvl My 7 capped toons when l come back from the vacation ;)

Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk

abejaazeb
07-24-2014, 08:06 AM
Good luck and have fun all on the new update when it comes out ;) l gone have 1 month vacation with My girl friend to Italy! So l Will not be online when the update comes! But imo l hope for at least 250k xp for lvl 77 cap! Cant wait to lvl My 7 capped toons when l come back from the vacation ;)

Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk

have a nice time shame you wont be here for it!

Hasib
08-16-2014, 05:07 PM
have a nice time shame you wont be here for it!

Thx Abejaazeb!l am having a great time at the beach relaxing,swimming etc etc ;)
Next weekend l Will be back to play PL after My vacation;)

Seoratrek
08-16-2014, 07:11 PM
Hey everyone, it's not cool to comment on someone else's command of a language. In regards to the OP, we just recently made a new über elite cap to Level 77. We created new dungeons plus new gear to loot. Have you tried capping each class? I know some people like to do so. :)

In the meantime however, have you seen Arpluvial's contest? You can check it out here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?169669-The-Legendary-Trailer-of-Epic-Proportions-Contest

Closing this up now.