PDA

View Full Version : Bug with Health Pots...

Rhokk
04-10-2010, 12:06 AM
When you click on your name area to go into the inventory screen, the tab labeled "Inventory" is selected as the default tab. When you click the "Avatar" tab, your health pots change to the same number of mana pots that you have.

example is if you have 5 health pots and 18 mana pots... when this bug is encountered it shows that you have 18 health and 18 mana

this is only cosmetic though as when you switch off of this tab, everything goes back to normal so you don't actually get extra health pots.

mefiik
04-10-2010, 12:40 AM
When you click on your name area to go into the inventory screen, the tab labeled "Inventory" is selected as the default tab. When you click the "Avatar" tab, your health pots change to the same number of mana pots that you have.

example is if you have 5 health pots and 18 mana pots... when this bug is encountered it shows that you have 18 health and 18 mana

this is only cosmetic though as when you switch off of this tab, everything goes back to normal so you don't actually get extra health pots.

i never saw it... try next time make screenshot of it:)

Rhokk
04-10-2010, 01:05 AM
Do I really need to screenshot this? I can do it every time I click the "Avatar" tab. It changes my health pots every time. Then as soon as I click a different tab, it changes them back to what the correct amount is.

Cinco
04-10-2010, 08:24 AM
I have seen this as well. The potion count is wrong when you hit the 'Avatar' tab (but only when you hit this tab, and only on the iPhone version of the game).

Good catch!
We'll get this fixed soon. Thanks a lot :)

- Cinco

Futumsh
04-10-2010, 11:54 AM
This will be fixed in the next content update (likely monday).