PDA

View Full Version : Bring back the goblin skull banner

Memnoch The Devil
07-23-2014, 03:42 PM
I only started playing a few months ago but i saw this really awesome banner,coolest and nices one you guys ever created i think... could you please find a to bring that back?

thank you

Schnitzel
07-24-2014, 01:33 AM
I only started playing a few months ago but i saw this really awesome banner,coolest and nices one you guys ever created i think... could you please find a to bring that back?

thank you

That was only for goblin event reward for event leaderboard people...probably won't be re-released again...

Sorry

Spell
07-24-2014, 03:27 AM
That was only for goblin event reward for event leaderboard people...probably won't be re-released again...

Sorry
I'm not 100% sure but I think the goblin event will return otherwise they wouldn't have told us to hold onto our cleansing stones =p.

Hectororius
07-24-2014, 10:09 PM
Yes, along with the banner, please bring back other event exclusive gear so that those that earned it will feel at home with others, and nobody will feel left out.

SacredKnight
07-25-2014, 12:10 AM
Yes, along with the banner, please bring back other event exclusive gear so that those that earned it will feel at home with others, and nobody will feel left out.

People like to have exclusive gear, if everyone has it then it is no longer considered exclusive. Just like if everyone were to have an Arcane Ring...hence its short availability.

Memnoch The Devil
07-27-2014, 09:18 AM
then make a different skull banner that is the coolest banner ive seen so far... and im sure lots of ppl will pay plat and gold to have it lol

i agree that yes we need exclusive items but most of us didnt play from season 1 and would be nice to bring them back each year ... same as jester vanity in a different colour this can be idk the skull of something else....

Hectororius
07-28-2014, 08:21 AM
People like to have exclusive gear, if everyone has it then it is no longer considered exclusive. Just like if everyone were to have an Arcane Ring...hence its short availability.

Sorry, I forgot to include the /sarcasm.

exclusive items should always remain exclusive and untradable.

Its ok to make an off colour item like they did with the jester's outfit on occasion, but never the EXACT Same item.

Instanthumor
07-28-2014, 08:24 AM
I'd rage if they brought it back, like any other person with the banner would. We worked hard for that...

Memnoch The Devil
07-28-2014, 09:46 AM
yes but those banner were made a few seasons ago i think idk... it would be nice to bring back an event or whatever that was where you guys got it to be played also by the new players... there is no banner in the game that looks nowhere as cool as that one... im not saying bring back the same make a different skull... maybe a dragon skull banner since the new expansion is related to dragons... doesnt need to be the goblin skull. sorry if i offended the ppl that have, im sure they worked hard for it... but new players also want cool new stuff... the banner from the ursoth event is nothing special compared to that one

Xeusx
07-28-2014, 10:24 AM
yes but those banner were made a few seasons ago i think idk... it would be nice to bring back an event or whatever that was where you guys got it to be played also by the new players... there is no banner in the game that looks nowhere as cool as that one... im not saying bring back the same make a different skull... maybe a dragon skull banner since the new expansion is related to dragons... doesnt need to be the goblin skull. sorry if i offended the ppl that have, im sure they worked hard for it... but new players also want cool new stuff... the banner from the ursoth event is nothing special compared to that one
I have all event banners, and every one of my character almost has all event banners, that's why my character's inventory always full.

Memnoch The Devil
07-28-2014, 10:46 AM
well i erase the lvl 36 and 41 banners cause they were ugly .... but if the lvl 41 banner would have been the skull of a dragon since this expansion is all about dragons ... hell ya i will still have it... i keep the top 50 banner for ursoth eventh but still doesnt compare with the skull banner.

Again im sorry for saying bring back the goblin skull .... but i would like to have a banner like that or similar... im sure a lot of other players would love to, nobody is asking for the same banner

Instanthumor
07-28-2014, 10:48 AM

It wasn't a few seasons ago. It was just a couple weeks before the Ursoth event...

Titanium
07-28-2014, 11:48 AM
Does anyone mentioned Jester? No? Ok.

Memnoch The Devil
07-29-2014, 08:31 AM
my bad didnt know... asked someone and they said was from earlier.... well hopefully then next wear they will do the goblin event :d and im gonna have one of those awesome looking banners

Zeus
07-29-2014, 11:38 AM
If you started playing a couple months ago, then you definitely had the chance to earn it just like everybody else on the Goblin Event leaderboard.

Memnoch The Devil
07-29-2014, 01:52 PM
i already apologized for it, i honestly didnt know it was from the goblin event, tought it was from first or second season. if i knew i would have run the event to get it ...

any ideea if i can erase this suggestion? thank you

or maybe change the tread to dragon skull banner suggestion?