PDA

View Full Version : Do you understand?

Hawkbby
07-23-2014, 03:43 PM
I've seen the mass of threads being posted, so I decided to step up and say something. First of, thanks STG for this mini-cap/elite, its something we have ALL wanted, something new to do on the game, so thank you. But, on forums, we are letting our curiosity, and our patience, overtake us.

Even tho I may not be a mod, or a dev, or no one special, but I sure can see some things STG hints around to. Secondly, this is ALL my opinion, not really a fact, more as a statement, but I see everyone asking on when is cap as priority. In my eyes, I see the devs, putting final touches, making sure there isn't any glitch like the 3x in 61, or the glitch in Humania when there was a certain enemy, that re-spawned almost back to back, and so on. Therefore I believe they must figure out, do all their nerdy stuff(no offense, nerds get $$$) and make sure it is all perfect to their expectation. I hope you guys do remember, that when the starries were first brought up, took kind of awhile to implement them into the game. As well as the remade beastly/flying/sharp items, took quite awhile for these items to get into the game also. So the only thing I can say is to, wait, maybe do something you've never done, start a KD character, pvp, pvp at a new level you are unknown to, maybe even farm with items only from that certain from those levels(Ex. Sewers with sewer gear, 51-55). Also, ANOTHER assumption I can think of is, do you guys notice that next week will be a new month, what if caps on the first? See, only thing we can do is let time tell.

So they are probably testing the maps as of now, again my assumption, due to they released the pet for a teaser. Oh and while I'm on the thought of the pet, I think there may be a SLIGHT, not a really big chance, that you 3pc folk can have 4pc. Only because you guys can wear all 4 at once, so there is still a CHANCE. I hope you understand the logic of this, but it seems right in the logic of vanity cap sets, but not right in the logic of the new, and vastly numbered players. But it seems right if this cap is ELITE, and the 3pc people, level onto 77 and they should get a pat on the back? Im sure there is something for them, but then again EVERYONE gets a ring, you have to apply yourself to push that far. However, capping is an OPTION, the 3pc people, need to understand that they don't force you to do as so, but you are basically loyal customers, but you guys are too outnumbered by the new players Opinion, so I don't think you guys have much, but fingers are crossed for you guys. Also, different sparkles would be great, or the change of the pet, but you all would rather have the cap pushed even farther back for just a detail? I hope you can start to get my idea ;)

Also, you all should be happy that ANY character can get a 2pc, yes ANY, but I assume, again emphasis on ASSUME, that it will be like the Black Dragon pieces, the rings will probably be here for a bit, unless the cap is actually 1m EXP, I think it would stay. If not 1m, I think the reward system would be removed after awhile, makes sense right? There's no point in capping twice if you aren't gonna play that character(assuming its 1m EXP) so you can see that, the 2pc idea will probably be in small numbers, due to the reason on ANYONE can get one. There is no rush to level guys, lol, unless there is an item for capping in a certian amount of time, oh and what if we have a plat sale? Again, only time will tell!

I hope this helps, I just couldn't shut up about saying these things in-game, or about on the forums. If you see something that you can agree on, or disagree, let me know exactly what, it'll help everyone.

synfullmagic_23110
07-23-2014, 03:46 PM
Thx baby

Hawkbby
07-23-2014, 03:49 PM
Yw baby, did you like?

synfullmagic_23110
07-23-2014, 03:50 PM
Yw baby, did you like?

All I red was
"I've" gee eef

Hawkbby
07-23-2014, 03:54 PM
All I red was
"I've" gee eef
Its gee eff, pls go away nao.

Smithyyy
07-23-2014, 03:55 PM
its called being greedy, more n more kids r spoiled with daily blesing n now they keep asking for more stuf, i sort of unddrstand why develpr go to arcane legends now...

Hawkbby
07-23-2014, 03:57 PM
its called being greedy, more n more kids r spoiled with daily blesing n now they keep asking for more stuf, i sort of unddrstand why develpr go to arcane legends now...
One of your keys is broken I think, and what does daily I have to do? lol

Trenton
07-23-2014, 06:54 PM
Lol

Covert
07-23-2014, 06:55 PM
Lol

DocDoBig
07-23-2014, 06:56 PM
Lol

dudetus
07-23-2014, 07:01 PM
Lol

Sheugokin
07-23-2014, 07:01 PM
I understand.

Laar
07-23-2014, 07:07 PM
I understand.
Lol

Reunegade
07-23-2014, 07:24 PM
Lol

bballplayerjorge
07-23-2014, 07:32 PM
Lmfao/lol/ gee eff!

Somemager
07-23-2014, 11:24 PM
Lol

Arpluvial
07-23-2014, 11:28 PM
Hey guys,

Let's keep things on topic. :)

Oldcoot
07-23-2014, 11:36 PM
I understand , lol

Spyce
07-23-2014, 11:47 PM
Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Promagin
07-24-2014, 12:12 AM
Hey guys,

Let's keep things on topic. :)

Okay :)

Lol

Hawkbby
07-24-2014, 01:33 AM
ily all thx

Competitive
07-25-2014, 03:06 AM
Hai Ken, ye I agree with what ya said, ok bye.

Oh and another thing

Lol

Armourslash
07-26-2014, 04:19 AM
Er it didn't take a while to get the starries and stuff back in PL because all those 4x combo users would get them in runs.

Hawkbby
07-26-2014, 03:40 PM
Er it didn't take a while to get the starries and stuff back in PL because all those 4x combo users would get them in runs.
I meant, to put these actual items, into the game.

Grrrrimadoggy
07-26-2014, 10:13 PM
Stay on topic nubs.