View Full Version : So sts......

tharidom
07-23-2014, 03:47 PM
So sts do u rlly want ur players to quit that badly???
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d121/thaar11/021C0D45-E429-49E7-B35F-D1DC83BAA768_zps10ck0ugf.jpg (http://s34.photobucket.com/user/thaar11/media/021C0D45-E429-49E7-B35F-D1DC83BAA768_zps10ck0ugf.jpg.html)
Around 4k of this plat has gone up to opening locks, my only good loot was ullers armor (worth 1mill). And yes I get it it's a gamble but if 100€+ just fly away for totally nthn ur just asking for ur players to quit.

Edit forgot to add this: goodbye everyone, I might see if I continue this game next year.

Rare
07-23-2014, 03:50 PM
You aren't the first. Surely won't be the last.

keikali
07-23-2014, 03:52 PM
lol@4K plat.

lol@opening old locks instead of elo locks.

lol@thinking you're the only one.

lol@loling for the sake of loling.

Visiting
07-23-2014, 03:53 PM
This has been brought up, it's a players choice if they want to try crates, as you yourself stated it was a gamble. Sorry for your loss, maybe next time you should try to use your plat in a more dependable way next time.

Skaunared
07-23-2014, 03:57 PM
Follow True's guide on opening lockeds in the guides section bro! It's good! Pacing really helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hob
07-23-2014, 04:04 PM
lol@4K plat.

Lol :)

FluffNStuff
07-23-2014, 04:06 PM
Never go to Vegas. Like .. EVER!

Candylicks
07-23-2014, 04:17 PM
We call this crate suicide. We've seen a few friends go out this way..

Xeusx
07-23-2014, 04:44 PM
I told you to do not OPEN crates, it's a nightmare after you open it and once the nightmare appeared, You can't wake up, you are only being suffer.

SacredKnight
07-23-2014, 04:48 PM
My friend got Maul in 10 crates .-.
#Headbang
LOL@4k Plat

Wutzgood
07-23-2014, 04:49 PM
This is what happens when you gamble. You could of hit it big or end up broke. Totally should have been expected with the amount of topics like this on the boards already .

glengon
07-23-2014, 05:18 PM
LMAO

Chaozedong
07-23-2014, 06:17 PM
You aren't the first. Surely won't be the last.

You don't need to come in on OP so hard. Show some sympathy lol.

Rare
07-23-2014, 06:50 PM

Of all the replies in this thread, mine is the harsh one??? Oh I'm sorry. Let me sugar coat it. Ahem.

"I'm so sorry. I feel your pain. I too have opened many crates and received nothing. Better luck next time champ."

FluffNStuff
07-23-2014, 06:55 PM
Of all the replies in this thread, mine is the harsh one??? Oh I'm sorry. Let me sugar coat it. Ahem.

"I'm so sorry. I feel your pain. I too have opened many crates and received nothing. Better luck next time champ."

And you wonder why so many threads can be annoying. Players read the first post and maybe the second before responding to the OP or last post.

keikali
07-23-2014, 07:14 PM

Winter is Coming and I feel no sympathy.

Energizeric
07-23-2014, 08:53 PM
Yeah, you just gambled your house and car away, and now you are ready to commit suicide. Very smooth....

I open 20-30 crates once every few months. So far I've opened around 300 since I've started playing AL and never looted a mythic item. But I don't spend tons of plat doing it, so if I don't get anything good I haven't lost all that much. I opened around 30 elondrian crates spending a total of about 400 plat (I got a few plat rewards in those crates as well). I'm holding onto another 25 elondrian crates and will decide next month (or maybe even after that) whether or not I want to sell them or open them.

Allocate
07-24-2014, 12:15 AM
Yup, you aren't the only one and you won't be the last one.

Knowing how terrible the odds are, you should have not spent any money on this game. I don't understand why people do because in my opinion, this game isn't worth it however, it's their money and STS does a really good job luring gullible players.

Yes some players can loot something in 1-10 crates but if you are going to do that, make sure it's platinum from contests, offers etc. never from your pocket. I laugh at those video chat's when the mods ask whether the players spend platinum; if it was me, I would said f* no! Are you crazy? $3 per lock with those odds? You might as well play lotto.

If you want to get back at STS, you should round up all your friends and make them all quit also, take away as many as you can. You eliminate potential sales and hopefully create a domino effect and make their friends and their friends and their friends etc. quit also.

STS = Scam/Trolling Studios

Cool game, but I will never spend a dime on this game, f* that, pay me! And to all the players that have.... lmao! You must have better things to do with that money than to spend it on this game, if not, you better get your issue sorted out.

Coolskies
07-24-2014, 12:31 AM
Yup, you aren't the only one and you won't be the last one.

Knowing how terrible the odds are, you should have not spent any money on this game. I don't understand why people do because in my opinion, this game isn't worth it however, it's their money and STS does a really good job luring gullible players.

Yes some players can loot something in 1-10 crates but if you are going to do that, make sure it's platinum from contests, offers etc. never from your pocket. I laugh at those video chat's when the mods ask whether the players spend platinum; if it was me, I would said f* no! Are you crazy? $3 per lock with those odds? You might as well play lotto.

If you want to get back at STS, you should round up all your friends and make them all quit also, take away as many as you can. You eliminate potential sales and hopefully create a domino effect and make their friends and their friends and their friends etc. quit also.

STS = Scam/Trolling Studios

Cool game, but I will never spend a dime on this game, f* that, pay me! And to all the players that have.... lmao! You must have better things to do with that money than to spend it on this game, if not, you better get your issue sorted out.

Now this is a thread ending reply. LoL :banana:

Energizeric
07-24-2014, 12:31 AM
.....$3 per lock with those odds? You might as well play lotto.

Not sure who is selling you your plat, but I buy when it's on sale $55 for 1700 plat. That means each crate cost 48 cents to open.

Wutzgood
07-24-2014, 01:21 AM
Not sure who is selling you your plat, but I buy when it's on sale $55 for 1700 plat. That means each crate cost 48 cents to open.

That's 2 cents less than one fight of mortal kombat/street fighter if you lost in the arcade back in the day. Until recently there was no such thing as a free game unless it was solitare lol.

SacredKnight
07-24-2014, 01:23 AM
That's 2 cents less than one fight of mortal kombat/street fighter if you lost in the arcade back in the day. Until recently there was no such thing as a free game unless it was solitare lol.

Back in my day...Pacman was the most expensives game...

Dex Scene
07-24-2014, 02:04 AM

Lol

Iliketolol
07-24-2014, 02:53 AM
lol@4K plat.

man we should hangout sometime later, add lmao.

#YouLikeToLol

Allocate
07-24-2014, 04:09 AM

Even if it was on sale, it's still not worth it but like I said, it is your money.

This is how I got my numbers (from the platinum-page):

When I started playing this game last year (December 2013), their "First time buyer" offer was 10 platinum for $1.99 round to $2. So 5 platinum would be $1 and 15 platinum would be $3.

Right now 15 Platinum (was 10) is $2.14, compared to last year's $1.99. Platinum is getting more expensive yet the odds are becoming more and more ridiculous lmao!

Scorch costs 250 Platinum. The 250 Platinum is $50, so 50 bux for a dumb pet that needs to be fed after 20 mins even when it's end game level. Why don't you use that for food, petrol, bills or even lotto tickets instead. Like I said, the game is cool however nothing in it is worth spending a dime on.

I remember in their video chat, the devs also said they didn't have any luck. Even when they can generate locks, open them for free, they still get nothing? Oh man trolololol.

Next time ask them to generate 100,000 locks and see how many arcanes/mythics they loot and then calculate and compare the amount of real money they would have spent if they were a player and the amount of gain they would have gotten in game. I bet the results would be so poor even after using $300,000 US. That's how trololol the odds are.

Yes but Street fighter/Mortal Kombat is 1000 times better than this game; your skill determines if you go far in the game unlike AL where "chance" you loot something valuable determines you going far.

keuiks
07-24-2014, 04:19 AM
------------------>keuiks

baklolz
07-24-2014, 04:59 AM
lol@4K plat.

HAHAHA gud one :D

Wutzgood
07-24-2014, 08:09 AM
Even if it was on sale, it's still not worth it but like I said, it is your money.

This is how I got my numbers (from the platinum-page):

When I started playing this game last year (December 2013), their "First time buyer" offer was 10 platinum for $1.99 round to $2. So 5 platinum would be $1 and 15 platinum would be $3.

Right now 15 Platinum (was 10) is $2.14, compared to last year's $1.99. Platinum is getting more expensive yet the odds are becoming more and more ridiculous lmao!

Scorch costs 250 Platinum. The 250 Platinum is $50, so 50 bux for a dumb pet that needs to be fed after 20 mins even when it's end game level. Why don't you use that for food, petrol, bills or even lotto tickets instead. Like I said, the game is cool however nothing in it is worth spending a dime on.

I remember in their video chat, the devs also said they didn't have any luck. Even when they can generate locks, open them for free, they still get nothing? Oh man trolololol.

Next time ask them to generate 100,000 locks and see how many arcanes/mythics they loot and then calculate and compare the amount of real money they would have spent if they were a player and the amount of gain they would have gotten in game. I bet the results would be so poor even after using $300,000 US. That's how trololol the odds are.

Yes but Street fighter/Mortal Kombat is 1000 times better than this game; your skill determines if you go far in the game unlike AL where "chance" you loot something valuable determines you going far.

Actually you need to double check your math. If last year it was 10 plat for 1.99 and now its 15 plat for 2.14 then the price went down from 20 cents per plat to 14 cents per plat which means it got cheaper lol. And buying the lowest pack would be the worst way to buy platinum.

Also to play street fighter or mortal kombat on your own time cost $75-80 for the game on a home console or 50 cents per life. Noone forces you to buy any plat in this game. If you want to then spending it all on locked is almost a guaranteed way to go broke. Same as gambling in real life lol. This topic is just one of way too many and it should have just been expected.