PDA

View Full Version : Story of my life

Meemaw
07-23-2014, 08:06 PM
There was once a small bar of soap named Ajax. He wasn't very good at much... anything in tat matter. All he did was level up, from level.1, untill he became level 35 he was a noob. But when he hit level.35. his whole life began... after Rage Of Mages...

Ajax decided he needed a nice little pro end game guild to be in, he decides to go to Immaculate with his cousin. They have lots have fun and meet many new people. There, Ajax met his 2 rogue buddies Thrindal and Fynnie. They both greeted him with warmth and hospitality. Ajax was pleased, he decided it was a good guild to stay in. Many months later, Ajax decided it was time to go! He said goodbye to his friends at Immaculate and he joined his life partners Darksiders... Darksiders were Ajax's biggest guild buddies, even to this day. He met his most faveourite people and family there. Ajax met too many people to count... so... yeah...

Ajax hits lvl.36 and goes to Arcane Dealers. There he becomes besties with Bigbadbush and Buggbutt. His 2 besties for life till this day! He then goes to Chosen, there he becomes a mercher and and learns the way of the arcanes... He goes next to Deviant Misfits. The 4 month session was most satisfying, Ajax was finally a pro player once and for all. He earned the best acheivements, got the gear, pets, etc. He knew it was time to persue his destiny, although Deviant was amazing guild. Ajax persued his dreams of being the best PvE kid from the block who started with 5k and never ever had platinum. He left and went to The Collective. (Till this day). Ajax is doing elite runs non-stop and merching his heart out. And everyone lives Happily...arlor... after.... :)

My Buddies... this is for you!!!!

Thrindal, Fynnie, Bigbadbush, Assassinzx, Mitno, Xda, Aze, Oedid, Annhilations, Mortalninja, Xpolosions, Fatjabba, Bugbutt, Ozonic, Endroids, Chainslash, KillerSadIs, Ithuries, Hhhohstapler, Obee, Osatriiaty, Eulogy, Yazninja, Yakuza, Megabull, Themilk, Ogani, Hectorious, Ceieder, Draving, Heliodagreat, Notfaded, Kalenahawaii, Moralerocks, Sacredknight, Pandamoni, Oroth, Pyrogenie, Poached, Redfaithz, Tooootall, Alexpanther, Allison, Avaree, Amazoniia, Anehazaz, Anniemage, Aradac, Antisorc, Argoniann, Aridd, Beanara, Bhimrulez, Bluenotfound, Tinyblue, Bubbleyum, Happykitty, Sweesi, Cecdricknel, Drunkcoder, Damrax, Doggoeswoof, Deathtodo (my cousin), Delocated, Dexcrits, Enizheuci, Fliaxx, Gmoork, Jackieeeee, Johandy, Jpmontoya (Ursoth king), Kalamatacity, Kenihiar, Legallyblonde, Merlintrue, Summerland, Mizsty, Mythic, Lmao, Pandoraxd, Puffen, Sealteamtwo, Seven, Spazgirl, Strxxx, Swiffor, Swiftxdeath, Temarichan, Alexanya, Haligali, Arrypotter, Truehonor, Vanity, Trustxox, Vassw, Visiting, Volondin, Remiem, Delphina, Wakenbaker, Waynerdy, Willowbec, Snazzah, Woolmonger, Xcosider, Xtehhh, xxthefoxxx, Yebana, Candylicks, Sirulian, Bigoggy, Oggtogg, Krossword, Gluttonous, Keikali, Wvhills, Back, Mrweasly, Paoxxd, Pyromagnium, Bluesparkz, Ikkels, Saber... And of course...

Batostoner. R.I.P. "My merching buddy, a part of me is gone..." She will be missed... :'( :'( :'(

And MANY MORE... like... make that 1500 more people...

jiph
07-23-2014, 08:12 PM
Sad story

Sariita
07-23-2014, 08:29 PM
I thought you were going to Sing Story of My Life lmao

Dex Scene
07-24-2014, 09:32 AM
Wrong section buddy. Try the blog section

obee
07-24-2014, 12:33 PM
:) Nice story

Hectororius
07-24-2014, 02:05 PM
Endonde esta Hectororius?

Endroids
07-29-2014, 06:39 PM
AJAX!!!!!!!! :D awesome story!

Ihateppl
07-29-2014, 07:03 PM
Sooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaap!!!!!!!!

FadedTemptation
07-30-2014, 03:49 AM
Lol I remember fyn and ajax from immaculate wasn't there long but I respect the guild ~pluxses

Sirnoobalot
07-30-2014, 04:17 AM
Cool story bro.
Are you plat or non-plat?

Back
07-30-2014, 04:21 AM
Lol! I see my name there.

Bigbadbush help me out too when I got back. Loved the guy, but he just vanished. No sight of him lately

Meemaw
08-03-2014, 12:06 AM
Thanks everyone. And I'm non-platinum buyer, and no I wasnt going to sing... but I can! :D