PDA

View Full Version : Pots in elite?!

Phoenixking
01-12-2011, 05:50 PM
There are health and mana pots in elite frozen nightmare and i can use health and mana pots so i decided to tell devs this issue because an elite dungeon shouldnt have pots and shadow cave isnt elite if u use pot i dont c orbs

Kossi
01-12-2011, 05:51 PM
i think they know>??>>>??????? stop it! what are you trying to get us killed??

Kujen
01-12-2011, 06:16 PM
I thought it would be like that but honestly I don't see how mage heals alone would be able to keep anyone alive.

Phoenixking
01-12-2011, 07:20 PM
Im just pointing it out so yea if they knew why dont they"fix it"

Kossi
01-12-2011, 07:22 PM
Im just pointing it out so yea if they knew why dont they"fix it"
because it will then be "impossible"

just because one eite dungeon didnt allow pots doesnt mean the rest have to

im pretty sure they knew.....

phoenix: did you know they dont allow pots in elite ao?
Cinco: oh i never knew that.

asommers
01-13-2011, 02:06 AM
This is currently as designed. If we decide to change our minds again, you'll be the first to know!

-ALS

Phoenixking
01-15-2011, 08:31 PM
Ok well thx i was just pointing it out so ok

[Lt] Shiny
01-15-2011, 08:34 PM
i think they know>??>>>??????? stop it! what are you trying to get us killed??

Yes, probably. XD

ECHUSER
01-18-2011, 03:05 PM
lol. i was actually hoping the caves would have random tanker/warrior elixir drops...

drewcapu
01-18-2011, 03:39 PM
Frozen Nightmares just isn't as elite as it used to be.
I still go in with 0 pots though. More fun.

Royce
01-20-2011, 03:21 PM
This is ridiculous. I don't know why there is always a recurring trend to remove any challenge from the game, but once again we are left with a situation where there is not a single place that requires good teamwork and strategy in order to succeed. This is the biggest disappointment for me since the swamp nerf. Please fix it or at least remove the term elite because that is just a sad joke now. BTW, I logged many hours in FN on my level 30 Mage, and it was quite doable when it was truly elite if you had a good team, even with all 30ish players, so it was not too hard, just elite, like it was supposed to be. So sick of these recurring drives toward hack and slash drudgery. Am I the only one who finds no point in a game with no challenge?

Reported
01-20-2011, 04:20 PM
Yeah they nerfed this, I think too many people complained it was hard

Kujen
01-20-2011, 05:20 PM
I don't understand why it wasn't mentioned in the update notes. At least, I didn't see anything about it. Maybe it was in error?

Royce
01-20-2011, 05:23 PM
I don't understand why it wasn't mentioned in the update notes. At least, I didn't see anything about it. Maybe it was in error?

It was intentional. In addition to asommers' post here, Cinco said it was done because they felt the fun factor was gone in FN after the rebalance. I disagree but it's their game. Personally I suspect it was kept out of patch notes specifically to delay my rage ;)

Kujen
01-20-2011, 05:35 PM
Oh.. I thought the beginning of this thread was about the new elite shadow caves and how pots aren't disabled, which explains my post on the first page. So I didn't realize the asommers post was in reference to FN. Blah..I agree with you that enabling them for FN takes the challenge (and the fun) away.