PDA

View Full Version : Shady N Surge does no good.

Madxnoob
07-24-2014, 08:26 AM
It may do good at 41 or be Op or whatever. I've had endgamer's come to level 10 to compare Shady N Surge, they say the damage is way less than 41. In fact it doesnt even damage them if you stand on the overlapping line's between 2, the poison doesnt even take them past 90% half the time, maybe get them to 80% if stand on 2 just right...the heal is lol...may get 60hp out of it, possibly more you get lucky 2 circles to stack...its a shorter sentence im saying these number's are weak at level 10, almost makes a person want to quit the game type of weak.

Haligali
07-24-2014, 08:40 AM
Lvl up your rogue. :(

Excuses
07-24-2014, 11:53 AM
Hm.. Wonder why this pet works like this while Samael' passive heal works with same % as end game.

I was thinking to open it on my twink. This post holds me. Hm.

Serancha
07-24-2014, 11:58 AM
It may do good at 41 or be Op or whatever. I've had endgamer's come to level 10 to compare Shady N Surge, they say the damage is way less than 41. In fact it doesnt even damage them if you stand on the overlapping line's between 2, the poison doesnt even take them past 90% half the time, maybe get them to 80% if stand on 2 just right...the heal is lol...may get 60hp out of it, possibly more you get lucky 2 circles to stack...its a shorter sentence im saying these number's are weak at level 10, almost makes a person want to quit the game type of weak.

The insane damage they were talking about at end game was when the damage pools are stacked. I did testing with rav last night on his 41 and a single pool took me to about 30%. The damage was not consistent either. Some pools did more damage than others. Only one killed me though and that was on one of the non-sam tests.

Excuses
07-24-2014, 12:16 PM
I should wait until sts fix it's glitch(kill/death)

Maybe out of subject, (just saying cuz I didn't test) but hope this pools not stack with other sns cuz 5 of this pet aa stack will be awful in pvp.

Zeus
07-24-2014, 01:45 PM

Maybe out of subject, (just saying cuz I didn't test) but hope this pools not stack with other sns cuz 5 of this pet aa stack will be awful in pvp.

Why does SnS have to have an immunity when Samael can be stacked with other Samaels?

Normitaa :)
07-24-2014, 01:57 PM

Lol buy to glacian or samael for your lvl :)

Excuses
07-24-2014, 02:29 PM
Why does SnS have to have an immunity when Samael can be stacked with other Samaels?

Well. If it's dot is stack, it's OK.
But if the pool dmg stacks, it will be too great for pvp. In Pve, it will OK. (Maybe exploit on time run tho) but pvp is different place.
Not many eggs out there, but imagine 5 sns in ctf stacking pools together.XD
I didn't see it in action so it's just a worry, but it might be too op this way.

I don't know it's fair or not. Just seems not right.

Haligali
07-25-2014, 05:51 AM

If 5 s&s pet in one team, that means no samael, so you can just walk away from pools, since no panic/terrify. I wanna bet a 5 samael vs 5 s&s all my money on the samael team.

Zeus
07-25-2014, 05:52 PM
Well. If it's dot is stack, it's OK.
But if the pool dmg stacks, it will be too great for pvp. In Pve, it will OK. (Maybe exploit on time run tho) but pvp is different place.
Not many eggs out there, but imagine 5 sns in ctf stacking pools together.XD
I didn't see it in action so it's just a worry, but it might be too op this way.

I don't know it's fair or not. Just seems not right.

No, we've tried it. There is hardly any stuns so it's not really OP.

utpal
07-26-2014, 09:34 AM
SnS both pools(heal and dmg) should slow down enemies by 30%. it will be more good for pvp.

Spell
07-26-2014, 08:17 PM
SnS both pools(heal and dmg) should slow down enemies by 30%. it will be more good for pvp.
This +1

Excuses
07-27-2014, 10:37 PM
No, we've tried it. There is hardly any stuns so it's not really OP.
Oh. Yeah. Thank you for sharing that.
I was thinking of that too. Using ethyl or Sam together to lock them up.
I was just in talking about an idea but now I feel like it needs more buff XD

I think that's y it has slow in passive but obviously not enough.