PDA

View Full Version : VL is now only a one way road

Arterra
01-12-2011, 07:15 PM
I cannot find a single game doing anything other that tpaxx. Considering how rare the items now are, how annoying the new place still is and how old items worth have creeped back up, we should try doing all the bosses, and tpaxx last :/

Conradin
01-12-2011, 07:19 PM
Amen! I'll play with u arterra

Pharcyde
01-12-2011, 07:20 PM
We gotta make private matches :). Tbh I am never going into elite ever again. I just don't enjoy it. There is nothing fun or extreme about who can guzzle the most potions and who can troll their hp bar the most. I'd farm with ya if you want.

Lesrider
01-12-2011, 07:21 PM
Arterra, I undersold all my rift/void/cosmos helms and armors, so if I do put any playtime in it will be to farm VL and get them back. So I'll invite you if I see you on.

I don't see myself playing the elite dungeon any time soon. So I guess we should start looking to form VL parties.

ghostface
01-12-2011, 07:26 PM
I'm down. Add me broseph. Toons in sig.

FluffNStuff
01-12-2011, 08:39 PM
Been doing captive cleanup, but would be up for some real vl farming.

Arterra
01-12-2011, 08:41 PM
my new hate equipped bird is having a blast in VL. overlord is quite amiable in giving up his purps. how about convincing him to give us the real goods?

Timmeee
01-12-2011, 08:45 PM
im having problems doing anything in VL. no one stays after tpaxx is slain. super annoying. im over the elite. add me ill farm with you guys!

-TammyTwoStep
Lvl 50 int mage

Physiologic
01-12-2011, 09:06 PM
VL is not dead! Don't worry, players will find themselves back in VL due to Shadow Caves' large amount of difficult enemies, incredibly lengthy maps, poor boss spawn, and poor boss drop rates.

Look in-game for Physiologic's games, guaranteed speedy Des->King->OL->Gurg runs.

MoarPewPew
01-12-2011, 09:25 PM
Amen! I'll play with u arterra

Same!! And I'll Play with any of you in VL. Add MoarPewPew and feel free to spam invite me.

(well don't spam me lol)

Lesrider
01-12-2011, 09:33 PM
Btw, I'll be back on my Mage most likely, unless I decide for some strange reason to use my bear for cyber totems.

Kingofhurtz
01-12-2011, 09:35 PM
I pretty much don't like this butttttttt, I really want Wraith without having to pay 300kfor it...

Lesrider
01-12-2011, 09:39 PM
I pretty much don't like this butttttttt, I really want Wraith without having to pay 300kfor it...

I'm most interested in getting a Jacobs cosmos (that used to be 20k lol) so I can test out the keeper staff set.
And still need to get back my rift plate and helm. And wraith and void helm is my last priority.

Moogerfooger
01-12-2011, 10:20 PM
I'll run VL runs. Add me up, Moogerfooger or Paleriderz.

Kingofhurtz
01-12-2011, 11:46 PM
I'm most interested in getting a Jacobs cosmos (that used to be 20k lol) so I can test out the keeper staff set.
And still need to get back my rift plate and helm. And wraith and void helm is my last priority.

I have one. 30k?(for jacobs helm)

Arterra
01-12-2011, 11:47 PM
lol my bird is so lonely, got like 6 online friends at a time. cant spam invite anyone! add Sangaroh and let us rip the overlord apart!

lol guess who got it for 130k THIIIIS GUUUUUY xD
that and glow sticks for 5k a few hours before update. too bad i dont have a wand so need it still...

Lesrider
01-12-2011, 11:58 PM
I have one. 30k?(for jacobs helm)

Yeah I saw since my post that the price went down. Is that because the new set is no good or what?
Haven't seen any photos about the new rift/cosmos/void bonus sets. I'm surprised people haven't rushed to report their findings.

Kujen
01-13-2011, 12:02 AM
New cosmos set has good damage, but when does anyone use keeper staff in groups? You just get more aggro and die because of lower armor. I only ever use it when farming lower level maps

Kingofhurtz
01-13-2011, 12:08 AM
New cosmos set has good damage, but when does anyone use keeper staff in groups? You just get more aggro and die because of lower armor. I only ever use it when farming lower level maps

Yeah I've heard new cosmo set isn't too hot. But maybe I shouldnt have said that. That helm is now 29k les ;)

krazii
01-13-2011, 12:42 AM
We gotta make private matches :). Tbh I am never going into elite ever again. I just don't enjoy it. There is nothing fun or extreme about who can guzzle the most potions and who can troll their hp bar the most. I'd farm with ya if you want.

If you play Cave right, you won't use many (or any) potions at all, all depends on the group.

Zeus
01-13-2011, 01:28 AM

I'd sell you it back for the original price you sold it to me for, as you might have panicked sold, but I need it at the moment. If you want however you can feel free to borrow mine when you desire.

Arterra
01-13-2011, 02:15 AM
I lent him mine till I ever get cosmos robe or he gets his own no problem.

Riccits
01-13-2011, 02:22 AM
so that the caves are died u can invite me to vl runs :)

Lesrider
01-13-2011, 02:28 AM
I lent him mine till I ever get cosmos robe or he gets his own no problem.

I'm not a him first of all ;) but thanks for the loan, Arterra!

Second, range was talking about rift helm and body. Thanks for the offer, range. I'm actually not sure yet if i want it back. I have to see how I like the Hate set, and think if I would ever use the gurgox set... Since it's mainly for my pally, I would only be able to use one set as a loadout. So need to see which one that should be. Maybe I'll take you up on the offer to lend it to me so I can compare :)

Lesrider
01-13-2011, 02:29 AM
so that the caves are died u can invite me to vl runs :)

It'll be like the old days, only much darker and grayer ;)

Arterra
01-13-2011, 02:33 AM
Lol les tbh if I can't remember your char is Artemis you expect me to remember your gender on a online game? XD sorry about that but I'm safer just calling everyone "him" even ladylove. ;)
But not Balonia. No, never her...

Anyways... Prices for old goods are dropping arnt they...

Lesrider
01-13-2011, 02:36 AM
Lol les tbh if I can't remember your char is Artemis you expect me to remember your gender on a online game? XD sorry about that but I'm safer just calling everyone "him" even ladylove. ;)
But not Balonia. No, never her...

Anyways... Prices for old goods are dropping arnt they...

Yep, that's why I'm not so sure about farming again.

And lol -- I thought you were a girl for the longest time. Even after I knew you were a guy, my head kept telling me you were female.
But I thought by now we should all be clear on this ;)

Arterra
01-13-2011, 02:38 AM
If it makes you feel better, your name is masculine :)

Lesrider
01-13-2011, 02:41 AM
If it makes you feel better, your name is masculine :)

Lol my name stands for Lower East Side Rider. Should be unisex ;)

Formora
01-13-2011, 04:23 AM
I'm up for some runs, in-game name is Elar (bird). Still training my mage :D

matta1985
01-13-2011, 05:27 AM
i'll be up for VL run! Just add me in game and i'll come help with all bosses :)

Riccits
01-13-2011, 05:53 AM
It'll be like the old days, only much darker and grayer ;)

yep, had to change my sig..

Survivorfan
01-13-2011, 07:28 AM
If I'm ever on playing Victory Lap, there is a good chance I'll be doing the whole thing, so you can join me.

Lesrider
01-13-2011, 08:24 AM
yep, had to change my sig..

Lol was it color-coded before? I didn't realize.
So dreary now!

Arterra
01-13-2011, 09:13 AM
lol thx Cinco!