PDA

View Full Version : Let's just HAVE FUN... 😊

Portalkeeper
07-24-2014, 10:17 AM
I've been playing for almost 5 months now...simply for the reason of just having fun & enjoying the game AS IT IS!
I learned about the game just by browsing thru apps..i read about its description..decided to download it..then started to play it. NOT bcoz i wanted to be known nor to be rich or be the best among my class. Im playing it to simply have FUN & release some stress from my evryday routine. I don't buy plats to open crates or purchase anything with it. My only objective in playing it is for myself to relax & enjoy.
I read the threads & see people complaining about this or that non-stop. Not that im saying you guys are not entitled to your own opinion. Believe me,im also opinionated. Its just that is seems that you are forgetting the main reason why you are playing in the first place & why its called a GAME.
Prices in-game are high? So be it. Either you buy it or not..or play more to gain gold. People in-game are rude? Then let them be. Maybe they're not as educated as you are. Plus,in evry rude person in the game..there's 10 nice ones. The game s*cks? Then switch game. STS is not pointing a gun on our forehead to force us to play it. Find another game that you like.
It's just that the game does not have to be the perfect game for you alone...
There are a lot of good things that this game can give you..all you need to do is focus on that.
For me, i dont care about the graphics, the in-game rudeness of others nor the prices of items. Bcoz the enjoyment that im getting is already priceless.
Yes,i may quit someday..but i wont announce it nor be bitter about it. & that would be the day when its no longer enjoyable for me & wen it no longer serve the purpose as to why i downloaded it in the first place.
So,lets just all relax, take a deep breath & watch the walking dog as it connects to the server & opens us an alternate world of enjoyment online. Peace!! 😊

Serancha
07-24-2014, 04:36 PM
What's this? Games are supposed to be played for fun? Novel concept indeed.

Actually a lot of people have fun complaining about things, so maybe that's what floats their boat. Can't say as I understand it, but there's all types in this world. It's human nature to complain and sometimes it does succeed in making the game a better overall experience. I do agree that a lot of people go overboard though, and forget that this is supposed to be for entertainment purposes. All these kids talking about others having "No Life" yet they're no different than the ones they are putting down. We all play an mmo, nobody here is "cooler" than anyone else. We all enjoy silly animated characters running around on a screen slaughtering bad guys. It's what makes the world go 'round.

Nice post.

Amicusdei
07-24-2014, 04:47 PM
Portalkeeper for president!