PDA

View Full Version : A few debatable questions about 77.

Stevenmc
07-24-2014, 10:48 AM
I have compiled a few questions that I've seen around and also would like to know. Obviously this won't be for sure unless a dev comments, but is like to get some thoughts and opinions on these.

1) Do you think it's going to be just a new elite weapon and armor? Or a whole new set?

2) Will the numerous pvp balance stat solution threads be thought about while this cap is coming?

3) What is the best dragon ring for a mage? (int) My question :P

4) Will the elite dungeons and quests from this current cap still be available? (I.E. Slayer)

5) Will 2 piece ring people be able to craft with a drag ring?

6) Will the overall content be considerably less based on dodge? (I.E. Mobs and Sets)

7) Will this be a single dungeon cap? Meaning only one elite dungeon with mobs and a boss/bosses. Such as forgotten forest.

8) (Keep this one civil) Is it fair for anyone (New players) to be able to grab a 2pc ring whenever when some people have waited years. (literally)

9) Will the old sets still be viable for use? End game sets of course.

10) Will oldies get a non stat different sparkles 4 piece ring?

11) Is this the final cap for Pocket Legends?

I'll add more as they come but these for sure grab my attention. What are your opinions?

Reunegade
07-24-2014, 11:33 AM
1. idk
2. better go to Ask.com
3. black, duh
4. (I.E. idk)
5. no, Quantionus wold be mad
6. Not if the new rumored ninja class is coming out
7. probbly
8. well the 76ers have waited 2 yrs also so ya civil discussion ftw
9. probbly
10. no but you can get a 4 pc chicken mcnugget meal for a couple of bucks
11. no but it is the final hat

Waug
07-24-2014, 11:38 AM
I didn't read much but proly u ll get something to chew, follow my SIG.

Faliziaga
07-24-2014, 12:06 PM
It would be interesting to post questions here, maybe we get an answer from the Devs in the next Facetime coming soon.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?165616-Face-Time-with-Spacetime-Official-Q-amp-A-Thread