PDA

View Full Version : l17 kite mage build

AppleNoob
07-24-2014, 11:39 AM
I've been having success with this build so I thought I might as well share it so here we go.

Stats: 35 int ( for dreamers set and stormstrike wand ) 54 dex or you can go classic 22 int 67 dex

Skills: 6 heal, 5 fire, 4 ice, 1 drain.

Gear: l15 halloween dex helm*, l15 expert OR l15 artisans (depends on your patience) l15 pink paw, l15 bloody evidence bracer*

Face: The 2 faces that I suggest are Dark elf (2 % hit)or Goth glamor (1 armor)

Ring: magician's fine platinum band (2 hit 8 damage) or magician's fine golden (2 hit 6 armor)

Strategies: For bears you want to walk towards them until your 12m away then fire ice run backwards and heal just in case the bear managed to land a few hits. Now wait for your fire and ice to be available again and then walk towards him and drain fire and ice and run backwards and heal back up to full. Rinse and repeat. (if you do it right you should have gotten the hot-flash combo from you hitting the enemy while he/she is iced and managed to ice after the combo landed)

Mages: you cant really nuke them and tank their nukes at the same time so kite until they switch to mana regen then try to burst them down with paw and ice fire

Rhinos: same thing as mages and ice when they heal

Birds: same thing as bears and heal when they break do not heal when they root

Tips: Don't use expert while kiting fbow bears. Never rush a rhino as you can't beat them with this build. Don't versus a 18 bear or higher until you get your ranges down because fire has a range of 12m and hellscreams is 8m.

Challenge: once you get used to the build and the ranges try to beat a bear with a stormstrike wand and alchemist!

*Side Note - if you do not have the money to buy a evidence bracer you can buy a l15 fiendish shrunken head ( if you cant get that a l10 sniper's avian wing will work just fine) it gives the just about the same stats and for the halloween dex helm you can replace it with a l10 snipers archery cap.

I'll see you guys out in the pvp arena :chuncky: oh and I have 30 armor I just forgot to add vanities

Trenton
07-24-2014, 01:31 PM
I don't see how you compete without lightning

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Motivating
07-24-2014, 01:32 PM
You run. It takes to long without light.

Beastlyness
07-24-2014, 01:35 PM
How would you fight another mage without lightning? And honestly u basically run bear's buff..

Rescind
07-24-2014, 02:16 PM
I remember Haxore using a kite build and whenever he fought a mage, he practically ran their mana with kites. So kite build works in a Mage v Mage fight unless both use alch/ regen gear.

JTZ
07-24-2014, 03:43 PM
I remember Haxore using a kite build and whenever he fought a mage, he practically ran their mana with kites. So kite build works in a Mage v Mage fight unless both use alch/ regen gear.

;) 6 frost 5 fire 5 heal with 52 int 37 dex works fine. It's able to kill any level bear unless they have high beckon. And with level 15 alchemists you can tank/kite mages and never run out of mana.

AppleNoob
07-24-2014, 04:21 PM
How would you fight another mage without lightning? And honestly u basically run bear's buff..

Ive actually killed a bear before his buff ran out. Its possible but most people assume it isnt because I dont have 6 light

Beastlyness
07-24-2014, 04:35 PM
Ive actually killed a bear before his buff ran out. Its possible but most people assume it isnt because I dont have 6 light
dam g, 1 bear.. Whats ur mage's name anyways.

Rescind
07-24-2014, 05:40 PM

If you're using kite build with fbow I'm sure you can kill bears with their buff still up

Rescind
07-24-2014, 05:41 PM

If you're using kite build with fbow I'm sure you can kill bears with their buff still up

AppleNoob
07-24-2014, 07:01 PM

I was using paw :chuncky:

Sheugokin
07-24-2014, 07:04 PM
Jeez tha hate, appreciate.

AppleNoob
07-24-2014, 07:11 PM
Jeez tha hate, appreciate. wa hate??

AppleNoob
07-24-2014, 10:30 PM
dam g, 1 bear.. Whats ur mage's name anyways.

Read my names under my signature and take a gander XD

AppleNoob
07-24-2014, 10:32 PM
;) 6 frost 5 fire 5 heal with 52 int 37 dex works fine. It's able to kill any level bear unless they have high beckon. And with level 15 alchemists you can tank/kite mages and never run out of mana.

Your builds good too but I rather have my own (shall we say) shining moment of ingenuity rather than copy your build and pretend to be good

AppleNoob
07-25-2014, 10:12 AM
U should have told me its you, ill stop farm rummes and resinning :D -Luy

Finally one rhino is off 20 more haters to go XD. anyways ty for offing and I prefered to keep my pvpers a secret

Ape
07-29-2014, 10:07 PM
So it was you who rushed me.
Ai

Ape sad no banana :'(

JTZ
07-29-2014, 11:09 PM
Ai

Might want to change your sig.

AppleNoob
07-30-2014, 12:52 AM
Might want to change your sig.

Maybe so... but oh well what starts well ends well... or was it ends horribly.... we shall find out

AppleNoob
07-30-2014, 12:53 AM
Ai

Ape im sorry for the rush at the time I was being stupid :/. Also I was muted due to certain words now being muteable. If I wasnt muted I would have told you I was off later that game